Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 27

Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 2 - Forever Together - 9/12/12

Update Pending.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Sometimes I have no vote at all. Only half the time, though.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yep, I have a halved vote.

Attention

Things were getting more and more dangerous. Two of the Zweilt were now… Gone. And only in the matter of two days’ time.

The remaining of the Zweit were filled with sorrow. The one taking it the hardest though, was Yuki.

As if just losing them wasn’t bad enough, him being unable to help his allies… His friends, even though he was the one who had the ability to protect them. He felt helpless. If he couldn’t protect them, then what use was he? If he lost them all… Then where his purpose be? Why would be here!?

The Zweilt gathered on the battlefield to where the Opasts were.

The Zweilt were furious, and ready to finally put an end to this. Because of that though… They were careless.

Luka wasn’t there at the moment since he had to look after Sodom who was still somewhat injured from being suspected, but he told them all he would come soon. That “soon”… Was not quick enough.

When the Zweilt weren’t paying attention, Yuki who hadn’t been watching what he was doing… Had been stabbed with a large, sharp piece of ice. That attack was from his old friend who he regarded as his own brother… Reiga.

Yuki’s look was of pure shock as he was stabbed in the chest. It hurt immensely… But it hurt even more mentally. To think he was going to be killed by Reiga… No, the one he considered as a brother, Kanata.

Reiga slowly walked over as Yuki was lying on the ground, blood flowing endlessly. As he saw Reiga, he reached his hand out to him. “K…Kanata…”

For a moment, Reiga looked coldly at Yuki. After glancing around to make sure the Opasts wouldn’t see, he hugged Yuki as he was dying. “…This won’t excuse my actions, but I’m sorry. I had to. I still… Count you as my younger brother.”

Hearing that made tears well up in Yuki’s eyes. Smiling weakly he began to close his eyes. “You… You really are still the same…”

Yuki’s eyes were beginning to close as a single tear fell down. Reiga clutched onto Yuki just a moment longer, but then got up. Before leaving, he looked at Yuki once more.

Luka rushed over, realizing he came too late. As soon as he got to where Yuki was, he picked him up. Yuki was glad he got to see Luka in his final moments…

It is now Day 3. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Fifteenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

:( There goes my beautiful bestie.

Have we the people any evidence?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

There's the town luck of doctor getting killed early. I'm going to look through the posts now.

Also HCL you put me as mwto instead of Mordikawa. Good thing I'm subscribed to this thread

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

he hugged Yuki as he was dying. “…This won’t excuse my actions, but I’m sorry. I had to. I still… Count you as my younger brother.”

Hearing that made tears well up in Yuki’s eyes. Smiling weakly he began to close his eyes. “You… You really are still the same…”

Yuki’s eyes were beginning to close as a single tear fell down. Reiga clutched onto Yuki just a moment longer, but then got up. Before leaving, he looked at Yuki once more.
    GOSH DANG IT STOP GIVING ME FEELS FOR A MANGA/ANIME/WHATEVER THIS IS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT asuofnajfl ;_;

Um... does this mean Reiga could be a mafia traitor...? o_o Doesn't have a clue and is just going by the flavor text. x3;

Well...um...anyway... ;_; It really sucks that we lost the doctor so dang early. D:

:/

I'll go look at Atomic's posts to see if I find anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also HCL you put me as mwto instead of Mordikawa. Good thing I'm subscribed to this thread
    Dang it, I forgot. Sorry.
    Midorikawa likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Though, this begs the question: was this kill random or not? It doesn't look like Atomic was suspecting someone--at least in-thread--so the mafia aren't being safe or framing someone, at least obviously.

But that doesn't rule out private communication.

And that she was the doctor... :/

Ugh, I don't really know. x_X

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Nothing suspicious around Atomic. While I'm Human I'm hoping he doesn't have a anti-town win condition. Beside that

VOTE: Greece
    @Greece; Looking through your posts you haven't contributed anything and you said your reason for voting Tris79 was because of RNG between him and Buoy. Seems like you were trying to figure out which town to lynch

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

There's always the chance the that mafia has a rolechecker, and they could've checked her during the first night phase maybe, thus wanting the doctor dead.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Completely forgot about that. O_O And again, why I shouldn't be trying to play mafia at 12am. :'D You're right... that's definitely possible.

Lucky check. x_X

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Lucky check indeed, if that's what happened. Especially since they could only have checked one person at the time of night-killing her...

But I mean, we don't know for sure that's what happened. They just might've had a really, really lucky guess. Or maybe didn't want to risk incriminating somebody through a different target.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

True on both counts, although the rolecop theory seems the most likely to me. Of course, with the Bulbagarden curse of the cop and/or doctor dying within the first four phases, maybe it's less likely than it could be.

'Kay, I was looking back at Greece's posts... Love you, thread search. :D Yeah, a lot of her day 1 posts were active lurking though that's a little hypocritical of me to point out because of my fangirling, joking around about how HCL had to be mafia... And the same for her posts in other phases, especially how she started with the capitalizing every other letter thing for no apparent reason, allowing her to post more for explaining why... Then she said she didn't have suspicions, so she'd look back; that was ~ 1 1/2 days ago. :/

@Greece;?

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Well what do you guys want me to say?

BELA ISN'T ONLINE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast