Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 24

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

Attention

The day rolled on, arguments filled the entire area. The only good that came of the day was a teenage girl finding the one she loves, and being able to help him on the battlefield.

Yuki tried to block off all the arguments, but it didn’t work.

The Zweilt were still angry about the loss of Tachibana, who one of them killed. And not only that, but they lost Kuroto only the night before… They were going to need back up, but Sairi and Lia wouldn’t be able to come in time anyway, since they were still overseas.

The Opasts watched in the shadows as those foolish Zweilt argued even though they’re allies with one another…

Finally, all the fighting led to the suspicion on one would least likely expect. Luka’s furry familiar.

The little creature couldn’t say much since it wasn’t in human form, but tried it’s best to defend itself in other ways. Most of the Zweilt weren’t buying it. Especially the one who started the kill on another innocent before.

Yuki had no choice but to not interfere, no matter how much he wanted to. Luka tried to intervene, but it was hopeless. Most of the Zweilt were too furious to listen.

Right when the black furred creature was about to be burnt to a crisp, somebody got in the way…

It was one of the Zweilt, Senshiro. He couldn’t take the fighting going on. And not only that, but…

The Zweilt rushed over to Senshiro’s side, who was slowly dying due to the burns.

“Senshiro!! Stay with us!!” Tooko pleaded, crying. She couldn’t take to see the death of another one of her allies… No, friends.

Yuki rushed over. “Senshiro!! I’ll use my power, so let me heal you….!” He quickly cried out.

Senshiro shook his head. “It… It’s too late Yuki. Even your power can’t heal these wounds…” Struggling to breathe now, he continued to speak, “Besides… I got in the way to save one of our comrades. So… I don’t regret it. Also… Now I can be with Ku…ruto….”

As Senshiro said, that, his voice faded. He could finally rest in peace now… And now he could see his precious Zweilt partner once more…

It is now Night 2. You may now send night actions. The phase will end on the Fourteenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 13th September 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 2 - Forever Together - 9/12/12

What just happened?

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I survived 0_o The lynch was redirected.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Well then, that came completely out of left field. If Sunburn was the lynch redirector... he didn't redirect it to himself, right? This is just weird.

@Gotpika

It looks like we'll have plenty of time to continue our argument, if you still wish to continue it, won't we?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I'm confused. According to the flavor text Gotpika is innocent.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Yeah, rereading the flavor text, it DOES seem to imply that Gotpika is that animal thingy and innocent.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

So this isn't looking very good for us at the moment.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Yeah, rereading the flavor text, it DOES seem to imply that Gotpika is that animal thingy and innocent.
    @Midorikawa;

Yeah, glad to know you guys finally noticed. Despite the constant tl;dred post I bitched to you guys about. =_=;; Neither of you is cleared either.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Gale View Post
    So this isn't looking very good for us at the moment.
    How does it not look very good for us? Sunburns was my salvation at least, protecting me from the bandwagon. The mafia can't kill me this night phase with Doctor Protection, having one confirmed townie is a good thing.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm lookin' at you too mwto and Belarus. In your mind you have only one goal; WHICH IS TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT INSULT ZEXAL IN THIS GAME!
    SHIT WE"VE BEEN FOUND OUT

MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT

Um, okay, so. It's 12am and I'm half-asleep and likely stupid, but whatever.

I'm...honestly not getting why Gotpika thinks FA is mafia... I mean, putting herself out in the open so much... Meta reasoning, sure, but I'm getting town vibes from her because of it. It just...doesn't remind me of how she played in Layton, far from it. It reminds me of the Kirby mafia, when she was actually the person who got out the majority of the mafia.

GUYS GUYS

FINALARCADIA AND HUMAN ARE ALLIGNED TOGETHER, GET RID OF FINALARCADIA. She's either indep. or mafia.

FA is indep. or mafia. she doesn't give a ratass about the town, she's just trying to survive the game end it quickly by lynching everyone and anyone. Vote her!
    A townie can align with an independent. What makes you think she can't? It happened in Kirby, off the top of my head. ._.

FINAL ARCADIA ISN'T TOWN, YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE ORDERS OF A MAFIA/INDEPENDENT SINCE DAY 1!
    Um....? I'm fairly certain that I was the main reason for Tris' lynch, not FA?

And, like FA said, you're assuming everything... at least, that's what it looks like to me. I'm not getting how it looked like she was talking as if her win condition was something other than killing all the mafia.

and just I agree with a lot of what she's said in general, so I should really just say that instead of just repeating a bunch of what she's said.

Idrk.

This post is probably choppy and doesn't make much sense, but still. Just my thoughts and i mean give me a break i don't even know why the hell i'm awake and trying to play mafia.

I don't regret the "Zexal Fangasming Day 1" at all, because I had fun. And the point of games like this is at least partly to have fun, after all. The fangirling at least kept the thread active, and who knows? Perhaps upon closer inspection, those posts might contain a slip-up of some sort. Either way, I'm not about to apologize for participating in that.

Blog Entries

Flavor texts aren't always reliable on what actually happens though, but it does seem they count here. So eh, I suppose Gotpika is sort of cleared here.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    GUYS GUYS

FINALARCADIA AND HUMAN ARE ALLIGNED TOGETHER, GET RID OF FINALARCADIA. She's either indep. or mafia.

FA is indep. or mafia. she doesn't give a ratass about the town, she's just trying to survive the game end it quickly by lynching everyone and anyone. Vote her!
    Way to go paranoid, Gotpika. I told you that I couldn't help kill FA because my votes towards her are halved. We aren't aligned with each other. We made an alliance in the first Night Phase. Now I'm not sure, but after these recent developments happened, disobeying my direct orders to specifically not vote you, I don't know what to think. FoS on FA. If I can't trust her, then she's meaningless too me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Human;

How do you know that votes towards her are halved...? Looking at Seshiro's role PM, you'd only know the name of their character... And nameclaiming in any way isn't allowed.

Well... We've pointed out many times that a no lynch wouldn't help anything. I mean, I think she'd be willing to not do what you say--and it's not as if you're aligned with each other; you're just in an alliance--if it'd help the town get information. I mean, for all she knew, Gotpika was a mafia member you aligned yourself with, right? Did you give her any evidence as to why she shouldn'tve voted him? You can't be suspicious of someone for not doing what you said when there was no reason to.

oh, god, inb4 mafia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Human;

How do you know that votes towards her are halved...? Looking at Seshiro's role PM, you'd only know the name of their character... And nameclaiming in any way isn't allowed.
    I later said that I don't fully trust her. She could or could not be the person who I think she is that could half my votes. She hasn't nameclaimed too, but from what I read from Day 1's flavour text, it heavily implied that she was who I thought she was. From there on, I talked to her, told her that I trusted her and sort of made an alliance with her. I was thinking of making one with Gotpika, but now that he's exposed it and said that I "slipped" for basically telling him that my votes towards her could be halved I freaked. He could actually be Mafia somehow as well, even though the flavour text.

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Well... We've pointed out many times that a no lynch wouldn't help anything. I mean, I think she'd be willing to not do what you say--and it's not as if you're aligned with each other; you're just in an alliance--if it'd help the town get information. I mean, for all she knew, Gotpika was a mafia member you aligned yourself with, right? Did you give her any evidence as to why she shouldn'tve voted him? You can't be suspicious of someone for not doing what you said when there was no reason to.
    I found the reason to lynch Gotpika to be faulty. I screwed him over in a different Mafia, and now I protected him to sort of make it up to him. When FA kept on posting, I agreed(made up a joke for the lulz :p) that Gotpika could be Mafia, and voted. Even so, FinalArcadia has disobeyed my direct orders to let you(Belarus.) handle things on your own, since so far you're actions have seemed very town esque to me. The little short lived alliance can be considered broken to me, Town or Mafia, she wasn't being a trustful ally. Heck, her power role is garbage. I don't need her.

I'm an Independent and my win condition is for a certain somebody to stay alive till the endgame. I first thought that FA would be that somebody, but recent developments has made me think that it's somebody else.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

So you don't know who that somebody is?

Blog Entries

I'm sure it's somebody else. That's all.

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast