Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 23

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

@Gotpika; Claim and I will defend you if you have a town ability, but until I have proof of you as town then why should I unvote you. Phase ends in 14

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    He needs you alive to win the game and VICE VERSA. You're an independent or mafia members and so is he. You're just trying to kill off players to survive the game and win if you are an independent, and that's not pro-town at all. You're not doing what's best for the town, you're doing what's best for you and that means you're a threat that must go down.
    Actually, your first statement is incorrect. I won't say anything about his win condition, since I'm sure he probably told you anyway, but it isn't a two-way street. I have the general town "all mafia must be eliminated, yada yada" win condition.
    I don't believe you.

Your reasons for voting me were just a load, you just want a lynch. You or Human. Either way, you're willing to throw someone under the bus to get your way and that makes you a threat and if you're a townie who's helper an indep. Human kill a town you're not exactly helping the town the way you say you want to. Your reasoning is flawed and a load of hogwash.

@Midorikawa; I'm not claiming to you. I've said this a million times, you've done nothing to make me trust you and you followed a bandwagon "juz cuz".

Blog Entries

@Gotpika; I meant claiming in thread. Not much choice with 10 minutes left

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Gotpika; I meant claiming in thread. Not much choice with 10 minutes left
    You. are. getting. nothing.

13. @Sunburn;
    14. @Mintaka;
    15. @Neonsands;
    16. @Baron Dante;
    17. @Garuru;
    19. @Synthesis;
    20. @Stellar Gale;
    22. @Soulmaster;

I need one of you to step up, in short Human and FA are both possibly indep. or mafia working against the town or just Human, either way they're not protown at the moment and must be eliminated. I desperately need your votes for FA.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@Gotpika

I didn't really expect YOU to believe me anyway. I'm more just trying to not hide anything.

But your logic is also flawed. You're working off of a bunch of assumptions and nothing more. You're ASSUMING that Human and I are trying to kill townies, and purposely at that. You're ASSUMING that I might be throwing people under the bus. And previously, you jumped the gun and ASSUMED that I was either independent or mafia.

There are so many different possibilities, and you just chose the most convenient ones available in an attempt to save yourself.

I'll say it again. I am a townie, my win condition is your normal town condition, and yes, I am in talks with Human. Believe what you want to believe.

Blog Entries

I can say I don't trust Human, but I understand indep helping town as I did exactly that in the Zexal mafia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Gotpika

I didn't really expect YOU to believe me anyway. I'm more just trying to not hide anything.

But your logic is also flawed. You're working off of a bunch of assumptions and nothing more. You're ASSUMING that Human and I are trying to kill townies, and purposely at that. You're ASSUMING that I might be throwing people under the bus. And previously, you jumped the gun and ASSUMED that I was either independent or mafia.

There are so many different possibilities, and you just chose the most convenient ones available in an attempt to save yourself.

I'll say it again. I am a townie, my win condition is your normal town condition, and yes, I am in talks with Human. Believe what you want to believe.
    Yeah, but before you talked as though you had a different win condition. Towns win condition for anything is to eliminate the mafia and you were unwilling to state your win condition before, so I'm assuming you're indep. working against the town with your partner indep. partner Human. Or Mafia. If you're town, I don't see why the heck you would be working so hard against another townie. But it makes zero sense, so I'm banking on you being an indep. or tricked townie, I still wonder why the hell you trust Human with zero proof or reason to trust him this early in the game if you are town. It makes no sense whatsoever. So you're either Mafia, Independent, or a manipulated Townie.

I apologize if you are being tricked into an alliance, but you still pose a threat. Manipulated Townie or not.

Blog Entries

@Gotpika; you're talking like you're a confirmed townie yet you are doing nothing to prove it, just making yourself look more suspicious

Voting locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

@Gotpika; you're talking like you're a confirmed townie yet you are doing nothing to prove it, just making yourself look more suspicious
    I never said I was confirmed, you're assuming i'm talking like a confirmed townie. And you're still eluding FA's suspicious situation.

Well fuck. Looks like I'm gonna die.

Blog Entries

Yeah, but before you talked as though you had a different win condition. Towns win condition for anything is to eliminate the mafia and you were unwilling to state your win condition before, so I'm assuming you're indep. working against the town with your partner indep. partner Human. Or Mafia. If you're town, I don't see why the heck you would be working so hard against another townie. But it makes zero sense, so I'm banking on you being an indep. or tricked townie, I still wonder why the hell you trust Human with zero proof or reason to trust him this early in the game if you are town. It makes no sense whatsoever.
    Wait, when did I ever talk like I had a different win condition? I said initially that my condition was "eliminate all mafia, yada yada." You can look back on the last page, because I certainly never stated I had anything other than that.

You keep acting like I should just magically know that you are town. But I don't. I'm working hard against you because I don't believe you, and I'm not about to just let you walk all over my defenses. Like I said, I don't back down.

Unless you know everything we've talked about, I'm not sure how you would know that I have no proof of Human being trustworthy. I actually do have a legitimate reason.

Blog Entries

*Sigh*. Forget it, I'm gonna die anyway.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 13th September 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries

I never said I was confirmed, you're assuming i'm talking like a confirmed townie. And you're still eluding FA's suspicious situation.

Well fuck. Looks like I'm gonna die.
    I never trusted FA but right now you were most suspicious to me

Blog Entries

@Gotpika

You make it out as though I am some evil mastermind here.

I didn't tell anybody to vote for you. Hell, I wasn't even the first person to vote for you!

Blog Entries

Belarus. was the first vote I believe

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast