Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 22

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 767
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

  1. #316
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Gotpika
    What hasn't convinced me? I know that, like you said, people are all different about this sort of thing, but I hardly think that claiming that you didn't want people at school to see you on a Pokemon forum is a rock-solid defense. It's something that could be a convenient, fabricated defense. You could be completely truthful, but I'm just not willing to take everything at face value in mafia games.
    Your motives are extremely petty. You're trying to lynch me for not posting Day 1, the day all of that ZeXal crap spamming was going on. I've been at school and football practice all day, except for those few moments I snuck onto Bulba during class. And you're trying to lynch me for that. I'm still sure that at least one or two of you is mafia under a cover.
    We have no proof of anything right now. It is a petty reason to vote, but you know, I want to do something. This day phase was pretty much ineffectual until now. I'm trying to prevent that for future phases, as I said before.
    Well maybe a way to get something done would have been not to participate in ZeXal Fangasming Day 1 and actually doing something like analyzing votes and post like Mintaka did with Greece and Atomic if you're so bent on lynching something with a heartbeat. Anyone worth their salt knows that your vote makes little to no sense, if you're basing activity and likes off of who's mafia, then I guess Tris79 is mafia is every game, no? Oh, wait he was bandwagon killed and didn't claim.'



    @Midorikawa; What am I suppose to say? It's Day 2, and i've given my full story multiple times and you guys still insist to keep up with your votes.



    These votes are nothing but a case of the blind leading, or in this case misleading, the blind and that was what got Tris79 lynched Day 1. FA says she wants to get info on what to do next day phase, whether or a townie dies or not but she got zero info on Tris79 and hasn't even analyzed Tris79 kill and who went after him. She's just lynching on blind faith and it makes zero sense for someone who says they "don't want the town to lose badly".
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 13th September 2012 at 08:53 PM.

  2. #317
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    And that's what will get her lynched, but you're not proving yourself as town here. Phase ends in an hour so convince me and I'll unvote and even help defend you

  3. #318
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    @Gotpika

    Haven't I been saying continually that I realize my motives for voting you aren't grounded in much of anything? I realize that, trust me. Everyone will take this with a grain of salt, but seriously, I'm not stupid enough to fight so hard for a lynch that has no major basis if I was mafia. That would be like signing my own death warrant.

    I don't regret the "Zexal Fangasming Day 1" at all, because I had fun. And the point of games like this is at least partly to have fun, after all. The fangirling at least kept the thread active, and who knows? Perhaps upon closer inspection, those posts might contain a slip-up of some sort. Either way, I'm not about to apologize for participating in that.

    Not much I can say about Tris79. I started the vote on him, sure, but I was also the first vote in the entire game. I hardly expected people to actually follow me.

    Blind faith is all we have to go on at this point. There's always a chance that we will hit mafia, no matter how slight, and I'm willing to take that chance. Games are set up so that town can make a few mis-lynches and still be perfectly capable of winning the game. I don't even care if that sounds scummy, because I'm willing to gamble and take a risk if there's a potential reward of striking mafia.

    We didn't get much info on Tris79's death, sure, I agree with that. I looked back at those who voted Tris (myself included in that number), and I really don't have much to say there. Perhaps I should look harder. But this vote has some legit discussion taking place, so it WILL lead to info. I don't doubt that in the slightest.

  4. #319
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Gotpika

    Haven't I been saying continually that I realize my motives for voting you aren't grounded in much of anything? I realize that, trust me. Everyone will take this with a grain of salt, but seriously, I'm not stupid enough to fight so hard for a lynch that has no major basis if I was mafia. That would be like signing my own death warrant.
    "Everyone will take this with a grain of salt" you make yourself seem as though you're untouchable with that line, because apparently no one will go after you for purposely mislynching a townie.
    Blind faith is all we have to go on at this point. There's always a chance that we will hit mafia, no matter how slight, and I'm willing to take that chance. Games are set up so that town can make a few mis-lynches and still be perfectly capable of winning the game. I don't even care if that sounds scummy, because I'm willing to gamble and take a risk if there's a potential reward of striking mafia.
    Honestly, at this point I'm wondering why you're trying to lynch a townie so hard.




    Speaking of which, Mafia games are a team effort. I don't get why the heck those other three followed each other with zero hesitation when that same behavior got Tris79 lynched day 1. You seem to be ignoring that there are 9 or 10 other inactive townies in this game too that have posted not at all or little thus far in this game. Answer that.

  5. #320
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    @Gotpika; I wonder why you're afraid to claim to save yourself from being lynched?

  6. #321
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika
    "Everyone will take this with a grain of salt" you make yourself seem as though you're untouchable with that line, because apparently no one will go after you for purposely mislynching a townie.
    I definitely don't think I'm untouchable. You've already voted me; I'm hardly safe. Like I said before, if you truly are town and get lynched, I completely understand that I will be under heavy suspicion, which would be justified. Of course people would be suspicious of somebody who was so gung-ho about voting, I know I would be. But that's something I'm willing to deal with if the situation arises.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika
    Honestly, at this point I'm wondering why you're trying to lynch a townie so hard.
    I'm not purposely trying to lynch a townie. You haven't made me truly believe that you are town, and I am voting accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika
    Speaking of which, Mafia games are a team effort. I don't get why the heck those other three followed each other with zero hesitation when that same behavior got Tris79 lynched day 1. You seem to be ignoring that there are 9 or 10 other inactive townies in this game too that have posted not at all or little thus far in this game. Answer that.
    I can answer that. Tris79 wasn't voted for inactivity. He was voted because he seemed oddly quick to appear and respond, when he had only one vote at the time, the same as many other people. The fact that it was Tris made it very peculiar. Regrettably, our suspicions were wrong.

    The other inactives have given us literally nothing to go off of. As I said previously, I only brought you up out of everyone because you stood out in my mind from seeing you like those posts. I didn't bring up an inactive because, frankly, there would've been even LESS to go off of with that, and as we both very well know, less than what we have now would be literally nothing. The first person to pop into my mind was you, and even when I brought you into the discussion, I didn't vote you at that moment. It was only after you failed to respond after being online that I decided to formally vote you (which you have given reasons as to why, but again, those reasons are not rock-solid).

  7. #322
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Geez @Gotpika;

    That one little moment of boredom is going to be the death of you in this game. That one little ~like~ that made FinalArcadia go paranoid to lynch you.

    PFFT! FINALARCADIA IS LYING!

    SHE WANTS TO LYNCH YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID “ZEXAL CRAP”. Oh pls FinalArcadia, don't dare deny it =3

    I'm lookin' at you too mwto and Belarus. In your mind you have only one goal; WHICH IS TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT INSULT ZEXAL IN THIS GAME!

    YES! YES! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Almost forgot:

    VOTE:GOTPIKA

    becuz he's uggglllyyy for not watching Zexal =3

    (dude I at least tried saving your ass. I've stayed up until 5 am trying to do so. Mafia games are srs business)

  8. #323
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    GUYS GUYS

    FINALARCADIA AND HUMAN ARE ALLIGNED TOGETHER, GET RID OF FINALARCADIA. She's either indep. or mafia.


    FA is indep. or mafia. she doesn't give a ratass about the town, she's just trying to survive the game end it quickly by lynching everyone and anyone. Vote her!

  9. #324
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Major FoS on Human now and I'm thinking Gotpika is mafia even more now. @Gotpika; it's 25 minutes until the phase ends. I suggest you claim

  10. #325
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Major FoS on Human now and I'm thinking Gotpika is mafia even more now. @Gotpika; it's 25 minutes until the phase ends. I suggest you claim
    What the front door?

    FINAL ARCADIA ISN'T TOWN, YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE ORDERS OF A MAFIA/INDEPENDENT SINCE DAY 1! Human let it slip that he and FA were working together and aligned together VIA PM.

  11. #326
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Because there's no way a townie would EVER have a reason to enter an alliance with an independent.

    Yep, flawless logic there.

    He didn't let anything slip. We are working together, I don't deny that. He approached me for an alliance, and I accepted.

  12. #327
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Because there's no way a townie would EVER have a reason to enter an alliance with an independent.

    Yep, flawless logic there.

    He didn't let anything slip. We are working together, I don't deny that. He approached me for an alliance, and I accepted.
    He needs you alive to win the game and VICE VERSA. You're an independent or mafia members and so is he. You're just trying to kill off players to survive the game and win if you are an independent, and that's not pro-town at all. You're not doing what's best for the town, you're doing what's best for you and that means you're a threat that must go down.

  13. #328
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Human was defending you then switched to being against you. I've seen and independent help mafia and when that didn't work they tried to side with town instead.
    @Gotpika;

  14. #329
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Human was defending you then switched to being against you. I've seen and independent help mafia and when that didn't work they tried to side with town instead.
    @Gotpika;
    FinalArcadia DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE TOWN AND NEITHER DOES HUMAN THEY JUST WANT TO SURVIVE.

    Ugh, why is this so hard to understand?

  15. #330
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    He needs you alive to win the game and VICE VERSA. You're an independent or mafia members and so is he. You're just trying to kill off players to survive the game and win if you are an independent, and that's not pro-town at all. You're not doing what's best for the town, you're doing what's best for you and that means you're a threat that must go down.
    Actually, your first statement is incorrect. I won't say anything about his win condition, since I'm sure he probably told you anyway, but it isn't a two-way street. I have the general town "all mafia must be eliminated, yada yada" win condition.

    We have no reason to try to impede town's progress. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling here with my votes.

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •