Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 20

Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I find it kind of odd that Gotpika has only ever posted twice here (to join and to confirm), yet was clearly online during day one and night one, as he liked posts. The posts he liked were about getting on topic with the game, yet I never saw him actually contribute anything or attempt to move things back on track.

And even when everything DID get back on-topic, he still hasn't said a word.

Could be nothing, but it just struck me as weird.
    So, in other words. You guys are bandwagoning me because of my lack of post thus far? I didn't see much a point in contributing to Day 1, mainly because Day 1 was basically a ZeXal Fangasming Gif. Repost-post-post day. If you're basing whether someone is mafia or not simply off of the number of post, that's not a philosophy I agree with. Night 1 I didn't participate, but no one else really did either. And Day 2 is now, I've been at school all day and have been awake since 5AM mainly fangasming over BW, football, Fanfic, and have just now received your mention. And my activity that was earlier in the afternoon was because I was using my school's computer and doing a project at the time while secretly sneaking onto Bulba.

Retract your votes.

And I'm being 100 percent honest when I say that I'm a member of the town.
    @FinalArcadia; @Elysion; @Midorikawa; @Belarus.;

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Gotpika; You just said you were sneaking on Bulba so why not do anything then? And how does that clear you as town?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Gotpika; You just said you were sneaking on Bulba so why not do anything then? And how does that clear you as town?
    Yeah, I'm not gonna risk my classmates seeing me on a Pokemon forum :I

Also. Since when were you cleared? And why did you join the bandwagon so easily?

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@Gotpika

It wasn't so much that you didn't post as it was that you liked comments and clearly wanted the randomness to stop, yet didn't really do anything after it did. Voting you was the way to get you to respond (which clearly worked), and that's how the votes started. After all, don't we need to do something this phase?

Anyone can just come out and say that they're town. And weren't you already risking them seeing you on this forum by being online at all?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Yeah, I'm not gonna risk my classmates seeing me on a Pokemon forum :I

Also. Since when were you cleared? And why did you join the bandwagon so easily?
    I wasn't and I thought about the evidence before voting. Also if you don't want people to know you go on a pokemon forum site then as FA said why go on it at all. I'm in college and go on here at school and don't give a crap who sees

Blog Entries

@Gotpika

It wasn't so much that you didn't post as it was that you liked comments and clearly wanted the randomness to stop, yet didn't really do anything after it did. Voting you was the way to get you to respond (which clearly worked), and that's how the votes started. After all, don't we need to do something this phase?

Anyone can just come out and say that they're town. And weren't you already risking them seeing you on this forum by being online at all?
    Because the Day 1 nonsense Zexal gif. spamming was incredibly annoying and I wasn't gonna come in here and be a party pooper and post "OMG GUYS STOP ALL THE ZEXAL SPAMMING!!1111".
    @Midorikawa; Because, I still wanted to go on it. We're two different human beings and some might not be comfy with that scenario.

FinalArcadia and Elysion's quick jump onto the bandwagon seemed weird to me, especially Elysion as three votes would have finished me off anyway. Keep in mind non of you have been cleared either.

Also Mintaka's previous mentality about voting Greece seemed interesting enough, so for now my vote will go toward Greece. Though Elysion and FinalArcadia seem like good choices as well, there isn't too much heavy basis to go after them yet.

Vote:Greece

Blog Entries

But what I'm saying is, you didn't even post AFTER the spam stopped. If you didn't plan on posting regardless, I just don't understand what the gif and all affected you.

Blog Entries

But what I'm saying is, you didn't even post AFTER the spam stopped. If you didn't plan on posting regardless, I just don't understand what the gif and all affected you.
    The spam was still going on. And it was Day 1. No one really said anything Night 1 and Day 2 just began today, and I've been at school and football practice the majority of the day. I don't know why you're trying so hard to get rid of me when your basis for voting me over me liking post and lack of posting seems very weak, especially in comparison to others who haven't posted. Plus, you aren't cleared as a townie either.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

And weren't you already risking them seeing you on this forum by being online at all?
    I did the same thing in my school's library. It was a risk I took anyways.

I go on whatever sites I want but that doesn't mean others aren't uncomfortable broadcasting their love of Pokemon to their peers. I'm a little curious why everyone is going after Gotpika so heavily. I bop on all the time and don't post when I don't have the time.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    The spam was still going on. And it was Day 1. No one really said anything Night 1 and Day 2 just began today, and I've been at school and football practice the majority of the day. I don't know why you're trying so hard to get rid of me when your basis for voting me over me liking post and lack of posting seems very weak, especially in comparison to others who haven't posted. Plus, you aren't cleared as a townie either.
    I'm very well aware that I haven't been cleared as a townie. But unlike you, I'm not out here saying that "I'm 100% town, honestly," because I know those words have no meaning anyway this early on. I'm not really consciously TRYING to get rid of you really hard; rather, the response you finally gave us just confuses me.

Now, part of that may be because I myself go on Bulbagarden in plain sight at my college, I watch anime on the school computers... But like you said we're all different, so I shouldn't be basing anything off that. It just takes me some time to set that issue aside, and I apologize for that.

But still, nobody has anything else to go off of. Is this somewhat insubstantial? Yeah, sure, I'll admit that. But this early on, town can take some risks if it can lead us to info later.

If we don't lynch somebody today, what information will we have for the next day phase? The exact amount we had today, very little. If somebody can find something awesome that gives us some clues about mafia, then I would be very happy. But that hasn't happened, and I'm going with what we've got.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    I'm a little curious why everyone is going after Gotpika so heavily. I bop on all the time and don't post when I don't have the time.
    I'm banking on one possibly two of them being mafia. This reminds me of the Hetalias' playing styles in other games.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@Gotpika; If you claim you might save yourself.

Blog Entries

I'm very well aware that I haven't been cleared as a townie. But unlike you, I'm not out here saying that "I'm 100% town, honestly," because I know those words have no meaning anyway this early on.
    I'm stating factually that I'm a town member, that's done by many people in different mafia games. You're saying that the problem is I'm talking about how I'm town but before you were talking about how my inactivity and liking post was the problem, this is during DAY 1 of all things.

I'm not really consciously TRYING to get rid of you really hard; rather, the response you finally gave us just confuses me.
    I'm still curious about your bandwagoning and reasons for going after me, since they seem pretty petty and small.
    Now, part of that may be because I myself go on Bulbagarden in plain sight at my college, I watch anime on the school computers... But like you said we're all different, so I shouldn't be basing anything off that. It just takes me some time to set that issue aside, and I apologize for that.
    No need to apologize ^^;; My debating style can be a bit aggressive.
    But still, nobody has anything else to go off of. Is this somewhat insubstantial? Yeah, sure, I'll admit that. But this early on, town can take some risks if it can lead us to info later.
    So, you're going to risk lynching me despite your reasons for doing so being extremely, extremely minscule.

If we don't lynch somebody today, what information will we have for the next day phase? The exact amount we had today, very little. If somebody can find something awesome that gives us some clues about mafia, then I would be very happy. But that hasn't happened, and I'm going with what we've got.
    So you're just lynching me, "just because". Despite me actually giving some actual responses that are substantial, and your motives for going after me being poor.

Painting a target FA.
    @Human; Totally not claiming to them, not this early and what they have done so far doesn't seem exactly the best thing to go off of.

Honestly, I want to after FA.

Blog Entries

Claiming may be the only way to save yourself. I would use an example of another mafia but it's still ongoing so I don't want to get in trouble ^^;

Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast