Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 18

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

Following what Mintaka said
    @Atomic; why did you change your vote day one

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

I already explained myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    I already explained myself.
    try harder

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

My speculations are just a hunch so it might be best to lend a hand here to see who is suspicious and Awho not. Though some chats could certainly suit private convos better.

@Dark Blueberry;
    1. Personally requesting, please stop with that 'you played a lot of games so~/you're a veteran' thing. It's annoying. Speculations are not definite. Nothing is definite in this stage. I could be all wrong, but some thoughts to start is good. And so what if I played a lot of games? I could be unlucky with all these but I am trying to figure stuff out. Are you going to blindly follow a lead just because the person has played a number of games?
    2. You missed the point of my argument. I wasn't even taking her post colors and posting style into judgment. I was checking the votes.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I find it kind of odd that Gotpika has only ever posted twice here (to join and to confirm), yet was clearly online during day one and night one, as he liked posts. The posts he liked were about getting on topic with the game, yet I never saw him actually contribute anything or attempt to move things back on track.

And even when everything DID get back on-topic, he still hasn't said a word.

Could be nothing, but it just struck me as weird.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    u got it gurl
    You just spent your 2000th post. :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    u got it gurl
    You just spent your 2000th post. :D
    Actually, since the posts in The War Room aren't counted*, that wasn't my 2,000th. :< My 2,000th was over in Outside the Box ("The last thing you learned").

*IT SUCKS, I KNOW

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

*IT SUCKS, I KNOW
    Indeed. But yeah, I forgot that the posts in the War Room don't count. :O

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Greece: I (Mintaka)
    Sunburn: I (Dark Blueberry)
    ~
    Though some chats could certainly suit private convos better.

~
    Personally, I think Tsutarja is mafia. :I If anyone would like to remember, he's been nightkilled Night 1 in every recent game.

...And... he's still alive.

OBVIOUSLY HE MUST BE MAFIA SINCE HE DIDN'T DIE. >:O

okay no no I'm not funny I'm sorry ;_;

FA;

Huh, I never noticed that... Though it is true that it's pretty odd, I'm not really seeing how that makes him scummy. /^^; Probably just being stupid. x3; But it's the best we've got, really, isn't it?

@Gotpika;...?

Blog Entries

The way I could see it potentially being scummy is that he seemed concerned with everybody getting on track with the discussion, yet he didn't take part in it at all, like he was perhaps not wanting to take a risk and say something suspicious.

It really isn't much to go on, but honestly, it's the thing that stood out to me most.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ah, gotcha. Yep, just me being stupid. XD

I understand what you mean; though, with that, I don't see why he would bother to start liking posts with that since at that point, the votes were still tied, right? A no lynch, theoretically, would help the mafia more than a lynch; the town wouldn't have anything to go on for the next day if the mafia are smart with their kill. So, at least to me, it wouldn't make sense for him to want to stop all the fangirling.

Idk, just my train of thought. Doesn't mean he'd be thinking the same way if he were mafia, so this really doesn't undermine that all that much. The not wanting to say anything reasoning makes sense to me, though, so if he still hasn't responded and it's nearing the update time/we still don't have anything...

/shrug

At this point, a no lynch isn't going to help us, I don't think.

Blog Entries

Nah, who's to say that I'm not just over-thinking things? XD

Agreed, after day one, no-lynches just leave town with no new information for coming phases and are more detrimental than anything.

But I guess I do see what you mean about mafia probably wanting to leave no info for town during day one, in regards to Gotpika. Then again, we apparently didn't get a whole lot of info FROM the day one lynch, so... ^^;

I wonder if there's anything to be learned from SageGaga being night-killed. Think I'll go look through some of his interactions and see if anything might incriminate someone.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You have valid reasoning. I wouldn't call it overthinking.

Ah, you're right. That kinda completely destroys my reasoning.

Too lazy/busy to go do the same thing right now. I don't really remember anything of worth, but hopefully you can find something. x3; Best of luck. :D Sound a little more like one of your role PMs, Katherine? ._.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

mwto is now Midorikawa

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Last Activity Today 04:20 PM
    And he didn't respond to my mention.

Unsure what this means... x3;
    Last edited by Akuraito; 13th September 2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Agh, so unsure with this double posting rule. ;_; I'm just going to go with that posting again is fine...

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast