Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 17

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 1 - The First Mistake - 9/11/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I pLaY fOr ThE lOlZ aNd tHiS iS aCtUaLlY fUn To Do, ThOuGh I'm GiViNg MySeLf a SeRiAl KiLlEr ViBe, BuT iT's FuN sO dEaL pEoPlE.
    Post in rainbows!! :D
    OnLy ThIs OnCe BeCaUsE hEr hIgHnEsS aSkEd

BuT dUdEs, Do We HaVe AnY tHiNg FoR tOmOrRoW's LyNcH?
    Last edited by Greece; 12th September 2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Gaga and Yato like this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 1 - The First Mistake - 9/11/12

Well... I'm not entirely sure. I mean, I can only think of mwto as a suspect, but even then... It's not that severe; I don't think she deserves to be lynched just for that. :/

Guess we'll have to see if the nightkill holds any merit...

Just so everyone knows, I'm here. I'll get to scumhunting tomorrow. ;)
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

I should start following this more.

Update pending.

Attention

The sorrowful night went on… Yuki and his fellow Zweilt were still mourning the death of Tachibana. Hotsuma still tried to act like it wasn’t his fault, but…

Unable to just sit around doing nothing even at night, Kuroto went by the door to leave.

“Kuroto! What are you doing?” His fellow Zweilt partner, Senshiro, asked.

“It’s true that Hotsuma was the one who killed Tachibana… But those cursed Opasts are what lead this all to happen! I can’t just wait around for day to come to get rid of those beasts.”

Luka walked over. “It’s too risky. It makes more sense strategically to stay in a group for now.”

“You’ve got to be kidding. ‘Staying in a group’ isn’t going to do anything. You saw what happened earlier. We have to eliminate those Opasts before they get us or make us to turn on each other. I’ll do it alone if I have to.”

Senshiro was about to stop Kuroto, but he was too late. Kuroto just left.

Kuroto began his search in the cold, dark night for the Opasts. Searching for what seemed to be forever, he stopped to take a break.

Letting his guard down momentarily, he sensed something behind him. Turning around, he realized he was cornered by Duras. Drawing his sword, Kuroto wasn’t going to run away. Maybe that would have been the wise decision, but his pride wouldn’t let him…

The sun began to rise, and Senshiro was still looking for Kuroto. He finally caught a glimpse of someone and ran over. Upon seeing who it was… He knelt down beside Kuroto’s lifeless body and held his fallen partner. Tears continued to stream down his face even as day came.

As soon as day arrived, a black haired girl was trying to find clues to where her crush might be… The day was going to be full of endless searching. For the Opasts and ones they hold dear to them.

It is now Day 2. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Thirteenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Mafia, why you kill my third favorite character?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 2 - Prideful Searching - 9/12/12

Figures that the one game I get lynch proof, I'm killed night one :V

Good luck town! And mafia u sux etc etc

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I know the feeling SageGaga. I just know people are going to take this as a mafia comment At least we still have the cop and doc. I'm going to look through the thread and see who seems suspicous

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mafia, why you kill my third favorite character?
    At least he wasn't killed 1 or 2 phases before endgame?

As soon as day arrived, a black haired girl was trying to find clues to where her crush might be… The day was going to be full of endless searching.
    So... do we have a Belarus-type role here? Someone who needs to find a certain character to win? :/ @NfiNity;

Anyway...

/no emotional attachment to the characters

SageGaga didn't do much during Day 1, right? Why kill him...? ._.

Doesn't really have much to comment on for his role since I don't just want to keep saying 'oh, it could've been worse'. Idk.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Let's get things started
    vote: Mintaka @Mintaka; let's talk XDD Are you mafia?

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

@Dark Blueberry; Why are you even questioning me such in the thread when you could do it via PM?

Do you have any actual reason why you're voting for me? It's Day 2 now, that 'it's Day 1' excuse doesn't stand anymore. The 'joke vote' reasoning is incredibly annoying, when you can just mention me to ask something or just send a PM if all you want to do is ask me 'hey are you mafia'. And I'm not even the host here.

Oh btw, aren't you going to remove that vote? Interesting.

~

Initially it was a tie between two players but then comes the moment when players start to vote more for Tris79. Greece starts to lean the votes toward Tris79 by claiming that RNG gave the target. Atomic's vote on Tris79 remains unexplained (vote switch from Buoy to Tris). Tris79 already had a vote (placed by FA but that's a null tell as it was from her first post) so seems like a good timing to vote for him and get away with it. Human joins voting for Tris79. For some reason, my FOS's are on the first two out of these three. Since I'd rather vote, in case I sleep in again,

VOTE: Greece

It's a gut feeling, but I'll go with this. I might change the vote depending on what comes up, I'll be able to check the thread before the phase change likely thanks to having no classes in the morning.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Mintaka;

RNG - and Day 1 is mostly random votes. I don't see anyone suspicious...yet. All I see is people talking about Zexal and voting Tris, which I don't really mind as he isn't all that cooperative in most mafia games. But for you to be so sure of Greece? Maybe it's because you're a veteran and you've got good intuition, but exactly can you tell from previous actions when all she's done was random voting and posting in rainbows?

unvote: Mintaka

Yes, here's your unvote. I don't suspect anyone now, but still - we'd better get this discussion up and about and bring the thread to life.

Vote: Sunburn

@Sunburn; defense please.

Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry; You can't ask someone for a defence if you haven't even accused them of anything.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

I guess that's an accusation then, or at least an implied one(?)

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

D;

gut felign never have workd for me

I haven't ound ay one supious et, so I'll keep looking.

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast