Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 15

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 1 - Start of a Betrayal - 9/10/12

^^^LoLz I rEmEmBeR ThAt, BuT tRiS iT's Up To YoU, iT dAy OnE wE sHoUlDn'T bE sO nItPiCky

^^ YoU'rE a GeNuS

bUt I'm ToO lAzY tOo ChAnGe My VoTe.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 1 - Start of a Betrayal - 9/10/12

UNVOTE: Tris79

VOTE: Everyone who doesn't like Zexal

foolproof

FA;

Basically what I thought...

Blog Entries

Greece, this isn't a day one post restriction is it?
    I know that's unlikely but I can never tell in these mafia games :V
    Greece likes this.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

It ToTalLy Is SaGe, WeLl I wIsH, i'M jUst HaViNg SoMe FuN.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

How do we know that his whole line about not wanting mafia to know his ability isn't a rouse? Of course, we don't know anything one way or the other for certain, but I just don't understand how somebody could say something like that and not think it would just cause problems if he's a townie.

I might just be overthinking things, but I think I'll keep my vote as it is.

Yeah, no, I'm pretty damn sure he's bluffing.

Vote: Tris79

But, we should focus on someone else. You know, just so we have a target tomorrow.

So, mwto.

Or, should I say, Mr. "I'm totally town, so you can just send that PM to me."

Really?

FoS: mwto

First of all, any decent townie would know that townies trust themselves only. By asking people to trust you, with no evidence, it kinda seems like you're baiting town to send you a PM, or you're scumbuds with Tris, pretending to approve his claim.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Garuru View Post
    Yeah, no, I'm pretty damn sure he's bluffing.

Vote: Tris79

But, we should focus on someone else. You know, just so we have a target tomorrow.

So, mwto.

Or, should I say, Mr. "I'm totally town, so you can just send that PM to me."

Really?

FoS: mwto

First of all, any decent townie would know that townies trust themselves only. By asking people to trust you, with no evidence, it kinda seems like you're baiting town to send you a PM, or you're scumbuds with Tris, pretending to approve his claim.
    first of all I'm a girl. Second FA said that Tris79 should try to trust someone, so I was just saying why I'm trustworthy. Have the cop check me and I'll even claim to them. I have nothing to hide as I'm not mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Saying you're trustworthy, then asking to have the cop check you...? Might be being stupid/paranoid/overthinking/whatever else, but...it just reminds me of Nytie during PMD, when s/he was offering to be checked and s/he was the godfather... I mean, completely different situation, but it's just sticking out in my mind...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Saying you're trustworthy, then asking to have the cop check you...? Might be being stupid/paranoid/overthinking/whatever else, but...it just reminds me of Nytie during PMD, when s/he was offering to be checked and s/he was the godfather... I mean, completely different situation, but it's just sticking out in my mind...
    Not the Godfather here. That would actually be weird since I was just the Godfather in the Tales of Abyss mafia. And now I'm worried about a repeat of the incident with Human in the Zexal mafia

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Changing my vote.

Unvote: coconuts
    Vote: all mafiosi

gg.

EDIT: Also, just so you know, I'll stop the silliness after this. XD
    But that's genius

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Just being a certain role in your last game doesn't mean anything in terms of getting it again. Each role is decided by a RNG; it's completely random, so you recently being godfather means nothing.

Voting locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Just being a certain role in your last game doesn't mean anything in terms of getting it again. Each role is decided by a RNG; it's completely random, so you recently being godfather means nothing.
    I'm just saying what are the chances. I don't get how me trying to make sure were not lynching a good townie makes me suspicious. It would suck if he turned out to be the doctor or cop.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

*shrug*

Who knows. It's random.

Eh, I think it's just how you offered yourself up as an option to claim to and then saying you're willing to be checked. I mean, I don't think it's a huge tell for being godfather, since I can understand why a townie would do it, but... *shrug*

Knowing our luck, if he's town, he will. x_X

Attention

There were no second chances here. Once the Zweilt chose who to get rid of, there were no redo’s once they actually did it. After a long day of deciding what to do, the Zweilt were still at a loss.

The blonde spoke up, not being able to take all this indecisiveness. “That’s it. If you’re all gonna pussy foot around, I’ll decide who to kill then!”

Yuki didn’t know what to say exactly, but he knew they shouldn’t be rash. “Hotsuma, wait a second! We can’t just decide so quickly, and you can’t do it on your own.”

Hotsuma gritted his teeth and decided to stay quiet for now.

A moment’s silence went by, and the nervous cook reluctantly began to speak. “U-Um… I may not be the most trustworthy around here, but he has been acting weird lately…” Tooma shakily said to them all while pointing at the one who had the most fingers of suspicion on him.

“What!? Why me!?” The red coated man asked, in obvious surprise.

Hotsuma’s eyes lit up. “Hey, that’s right… He’s been acting differently lately. He usually never speaks up much when it involves the war, but now that suspicions are on him…”

“Excuse me!? I haven’t done anything worth your suspicions. You’re just trying to get dirt on me since you’re just a no good, short tempered—“

Before he could continue to speak, flames had burnt him so much, that he turned to ash. Yuki’s face turned to sheer horror, and he backed up, going next to Luka who remained silent.
    Tooko and Tsukumo ran over to where Tachibana’s ashes were… “Hotsuma!! How could you!?” Tooko shouted at the blonde, some tears in her eyes.

Hotsuma actually felt a little guilty, but he turned his head away, not wanting to admit it. “So what!? What if he was possessed by a Duras!?”

Tsukumo’s face was full of sadness. “…He wasn’t. Tooko and I were just about to come and tell you guys, but… It appears we’re too late…”

Hotsuma was shocked to hear he actually just killed a guy who was innocent, and fell down near the ashes.

Yuki clutched onto Luka, still shaken up by what he just witnessed. “This… This is just horrible…”

It is now Night 1. You can now send night actions. The phase will end on the Twelfth of September, 2012 Eastern Time Zone.

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast