Mafia: The Battle for White Forest - GAME OVER; MAFIA WIN! - {9/7/11} - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle for White Forest - GAME OVER; MAFIA WIN! - {9/7/11}

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Battle for White Forest - NIGHT 1: Black of Night - {8/31/11}

Thanks, guys! Now, down to business.

Vote: Buoysel

Why did you vote for me knowing that I was inactive for the past few days? >:I
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Battle for White Forest - DAY 2: Dawn of the Living! - {9/1/11}

I voted you because I was leaping on a bandwagon, plainly.
    To get the game started, more than anything else.

Blog Entries

Vote:Buoysel
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoysel. View Post
    I voted you because I was leaping on a bandwagon, plainly.
    To get the game started, more than anything else.
    But you made it a bandwagon. Flame_ voted me to get my attention, to no avail as Irene delayed my return. Okay. So now, @ Aestivate

Blog Entries

The day went by fairly quietly. Not very many people spoke up. Finally, the newly-revived TFSpock said, "Let's vote Buoysel. He voted for me even though he knew I would be asleep!" There was one, Sourcandy (Can't write your Japanese name), who spoke up, "Yeah, let's lynch Buoysel.!"

While everyone else milled about, the two of them dragged Buoysel out into the town square. Otis Bond's limp body still hung there. Sourcandy put Otis Bond's fin in between Buoysel.'s eyes. They both watched as the life was sucked out of him, through Otis Bond, and into the sky. The only thing left was Buoysel.'s hollow shell.

The shadowed Pokemon couldn't believe their luck.

SUMMARY:
    Buoysel. was lynched. He was town.

Send in your role PMs! @DrumBeats, @初音ミク, @Neonsands, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Flame_, @TFSpock, @Travalgar, @Opossumguy, @~TSD~, @Aestivate, @Derier44, @Shadow Darkrai
    Last edited by ~HollowTree~; 4th September 2011 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks to Genbeeb for the awesome avvie and banner! Check out her shop here!
    FORMERLY MAGICZOROARK | Visit my deviantArt account and support my Fakemon project!
    My Blog | Farfetch'd Fan Club | I have claimed Arena Tycoon Greta, Early Bird, Shadow Claw, and Mandibuzz!

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Battle for White Forest - NIGHT 2: Sleeping in Fear - {9/2/11}

Sorry, haven't really been paying attention and oh crap, we lynched an innocent :<

What's wrong with the participants? Why so inactive? Was it because of the hurricane? This made the game less fun nonetheless.

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Travalgar View Post
    What's wrong with the participants? Why so inactive? Was it because of the hurricane? This made the game less fun nonetheless.
    Sorry I was pretty busy ok so I'll check everything

EDIT: Ok not much has happened...
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

I'm still waiting for @ Aestivate's response.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the late phase change.

A figure crouched down in town square over the hollow shell of Buoysel. The figure put berries in his mouth, but to no avail. His life force was gone. Nothing was left. The figure went back into their hut, disappointed.

Meanwhile, another shadowy figure crept into Shadow Darkrai's house. This time, they were determined to kill him. The figure raised a fist and smashed his mask. Shadow Darkrai gasped in shock as his essence faded into oblivion.

SUMMARY:

And with that, we begin the

I know some of you have trouble getting to the computer, but please try to stay active.

Cast your votes now!
    @DrumBeats, @初音ミク, @Neonsands, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Flame_, @TFSpock, @Travalgar, @Opossumguy, @~TSD~, @Aestivate, @ Derier44
    Last edited by ~HollowTree~; 4th September 2011 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks to Genbeeb for the awesome avvie and banner! Check out her shop here!
    FORMERLY MAGICZOROARK | Visit my deviantArt account and support my Fakemon project!
    My Blog | Farfetch'd Fan Club | I have claimed Arena Tycoon Greta, Early Bird, Shadow Claw, and Mandibuzz!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Battle for White Forest - DAY 3: Another One Bites the Dust - {9/3/11}

Vote:Aestivate. Pretty obvious really.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Battle for White Forest - DAY 3: Another One Bites the Dust - {9/3/11}

Vote: 初音ミク

You were the one who sealed the deal on Bouysel leaving, and you were the only non-confirmed innocent that voted for him. Since he was a doctor of sorts, I find it suspicious.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Last words... It might have helped town that I was killed by the mafia because I was planning that after night 3 I would kill ANYOE I would random kill.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

SD was an independent, so why are you pointing the finger at me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    SD was an independent, so why are you pointing the finger at me?
    Aestivate, you've been avoiding telling me anything.

FOS: Aestivate
    Vote: Sourcandy
    I used the same tactics when I was mafia back in BDT4. Coincidence?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast