#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor Sportsmanship: It’s just a game and we’re here to have fun after all.
- Revealing your Role PM: In any way possible. No screenshots, copy-pasting excerpts from it, hinting your ability etc-
- Faking a Role PM: Even though it may not be your “real” Role PM, it still counts under that rule.
- Character Claiming: Sharing of name claims between faction members (like in a Faction QT) is allowed but outside of that with other players is NOT ALLOWED. Sharing of roles or role abilities publicly is allowed. Discussing of which character a player is based on their role is also allowed but you cannot claim yourself or confirm or deny someone else’s suspicion.
- Inactivity: Please notify me before hand (not right before) if you cannot play for a while, and I won’t replace you (you are still in the game however and can be lynched/killed). If you think you can’t remain active throughout the game…you might not want to sign up.
If you haven't posted in the thread at least once for three phases in a row, you will be regarded as inactive. If you’re lying low, just inform me you’re still there. However at least post once in a while in the thread to let the other players know you’re there. “Militant” lurking is not really encouraging.
- Posting after Death and giving out Info: If you die, go ahead and have your usual death post and maybe occasional joke posts but don’t reveal any critical information to other living players. That includes any sort of information at all.
- Sharing the Faction QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.
#3. Rules regarding private conversations
Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
#4. Please send me copies of all PMs you may send to another player. Whatever may it have to do with the game, send it to me. Also, when replying to PMs from other players, instead of quick replying, go to Advanced Options and include me in as well.
If you make a QuickTopic, give me the link as well. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.
#5. If you change your username, please say it in the thread.
#6. For voting, say "Vote: Name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Name" and then vote for another player if you want to. You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win.
#6. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.
#7. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 6:30 PM GMT.
And if I cannot update at the specified time, I’ll try to notify that in-thread and if I cannot do that, please understand that the phase is extended for a while.