Cancelled: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1] - Page 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21]

Okay so because the phase ends in 8 hours and nothing's happening I might as well do something because an inactive town is beneficial only to the mafia and they probably would welcome everyone waiting for someone to do something I might as well be the someone to do something even if I end up being wrong.

Vote: Terezi Pyrope

because I agree with Harpy:

You should vote for your top suspect especially if no offense but you're a more inactive player. Also others have votes as well. In other words you're jumping on a bandwagon.
    If you really believed DK was the scummier one you should have voted her and not Harpy because "Harpy seems to be defending DK's joke vote so they might be scumbuddies" and "Harpy already has votes on her so this is the next best thing."

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I have to agree here.

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

Though others voted Harpy as well, she seemed to be doing it as an easy bandwagon. Plus, her reason for finding Kyriaki vote-worthy at all is questionable, and when asked if joke voting in itself is scummy and reason for a vote, she never answered. Both people she suspected were - at the time - easy targets, and if Kyriaki is town, Terezi probably wanted to be a part of an easy lynch either way, and went with the most sure option of Harpy.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree that it seems like Terezi was going for an easy lynch. Sheeping can, of course, be a legitimately axeptable logic when playing as town when there is a strong case against someone. I don't think taht the case against Harpy was that strong though.

Vote:Terezi Pyrope

Also @Neonsands; . I do not know if you have been online or not, but I know that you haven't yet answered my question.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Due to the server being down leaving me unable to update yesterday, this phase will end at 8:00 PM EST tonight.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I already explained why I voted for Harpy and that's what I'm sticking with. I went along with the lynch on Harpy because voting Dark Kyriaki would have been a waste of a vote. I guess from now on I'm going to have to avoid voting for people with lots of votes on them, even if I do find them suspicious :P

I also, unfortunately, cannot provide you guys with a decent roleclaim seeing as I am vanilla. so I really have no good defense for myself other than "please don't lynch me I swear I'm town,", sadly.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Update pending.

Blog Entries

All I wanted was to be useful...

Joining the Trainees, bringing a starving girl bread, encouraging her teammates... all she wanted was to be useful and help people.

And now look at what had happened. Everyone was ganging up on her, threatening to kill her. With tears in her eyes, she whispered, "No... this isn't what I wanted..."

It is now Night 2.

I'll be gone today, so the phase will end on June 27th at 8:00 PM EST. Please submit any night actions you wish to perform.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    I agree that it seems like Terezi was going for an easy lynch. Sheeping can, of course, be a legitimately axeptable logic when playing as town when there is a strong case against someone. I don't think taht the case against Harpy was that strong though.

Vote:Terezi Pyrope

Also @Neonsands; . I do not know if you have been online or not, but I know that you haven't yet answered my question.
    Sorry, sorry. Still really busy with work, but I'm here. I tried to pop in earlier, but the server was down.

Anyways, no excuse.

So on the topic of day 1 conversation: I don't know what to make of it. I haven't been around much, but it seems like people have been debating whether joke votes are alright to start. I'm not here to argue either way, just say that conversation like that really didn't interest me. Other than that, people just seemed to pick a name and go for it. There wasn't much to get out of that other than the votes.

Day 2: This stuff had at least some foundation, but again it seems like a point and click lynch. There is no real discussion (sorry on my end) and nothing seems to have shown up by the first nights actions. Hopefully something fruitful comes up, because the town certainly will not win like this.

Comments for now: I'm not sure what to make of it, but somebody posted earlier about not wanting Christa dead. Whether that is completely based on their favorite character (like my reaction with Jean), or not is something I don't know. I know somebody who definitely wouldn't want Christa dead in canon, but I'm not sure where spoilers come into place from people who read the manga vs the anime. No idea what has been shown in the anime yet.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 2: Power & Control [7/26]

Okay, so. There is a player whose actions, in my opinion could be worth pointing out.

And it is Momoka.

Midori also, to me, seems to have claimed far too easily and swiftly? I find that a bit strange.
    The reason I voted Harpy was because of her quick claim in thread, not because of the joke vote defense. (I think that's what happened? idk)
    Momoka has been in the war room long enough to know that “when under the threat to be lynched, claim” is almost a rule here. Also Harpy said that she was not going to be on her computer to answer to questions directed at her. So I really don’t think that Harpy claiming was in any way odd. Also Momoka wanted to show activity by jumping into a bandwagon.

So FoS: Momoka

Blog Entries

Update pending.

Blog Entries

I've trained long and hard for this all my life...

So why... does it have to end this way?

Swallowing their fear, the person looks up at the giant humanoid figure stooped over them clutching their cape in between two fingers. Its gaping mouth was open and its tongue lolled out, and the person would've normally laughed if the creature wasn't about to kill them.

"I... won't hurt you," the person said softly, words they had repeated many times before. It had almost always been a lie; they were very interested in Titans, but were capable of killing them if necessary. Swiftly and efficiently, they made sure it hurt as little as possible.

This creature wasn't going to go through the effort of making their death painless, they realized.

They closed their eyes and waited for it to be over.

It is now Day 3.

This phase will end July 30th at 8:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28]

I am going to vote my current top mafia suspect. Reasons can be found in my last post before this.

Vote: Momoka

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Comments for now: I'm not sure what to make of it, but somebody posted earlier about not wanting Christa dead. Whether that is completely based on their favorite character (like my reaction with Jean), or not is something I don't know. I know somebody who definitely wouldn't want Christa dead in canon, but I'm not sure where spoilers come into place from people who read the manga vs the anime. No idea what has been shown in the anime yet.
    Spoilers in case

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Momoka has been in the war room long enough to know that “when under the threat to be lynched, claim” is almost a rule here. Also Harpy said that she was not going to be on her computer to answer to questions directed at her. So I really don’t think that Harpy claiming was in any way odd. Also Momoka wanted to show activity by jumping into a bandwagon.

So FoS: Momoka
    If that's the case, then should I claim in thread too? Because if that's this apparent 'policy' of sorts, then I guess I will. And in thread.

I'm 2x cop. I'm claiming this now because I am going to be out pretty much all day and I won't be able to stop a lynch if anyone else comes in here to vote me. On that same note, I'm not going to tie the votes since this should be sufficient enough for you to call back your own.

I've been having a very hard time showing activity in a game where it's almost lacking in just that. I didn't merely 'hop onto the wagon', I gave my reasoning as short and 'wrong' as it may have seemed.

And with that, it's all I can say since this case is looking weak to me. I might be on later tonight.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28]

In the midst of a heated argument, one of the people stood up.

"Now that Christa's dead, I see no reason to stay around here," she said, picking up a small bag by her side. "There's no way I'm risking my life for you idiots. See you."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast