Mafia: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1 - Page 9

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Blog Entries

Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 1 (Onset of a Contest) - 1/15

It's mostly because he voted for himself, and if I can remember correctly, he doesn't do that a lot.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I don't understand the reasoning behind the votes on Akuraito. She's been her Town self so far in my eyes and asking questions she would normally ask.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So...basically, your entire reason for thinking he's mafia is meta? When you're using that as a base to be suspecting that two people are mafia, that just... doesn't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    ...Why, exactly?
    Questions my move and doesn't add any of her thoughts.
    Because there was so much to comment on with the sex joke votes. :I

Says she isn't stupid enough to defend a scumbuddy on day 1, and admits to defending him. She then asks me why I'm jumpy, as if to change the subject.
    ...Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with me defending someone when the evidence against them is so flawed. More because I truly wanted to know; your reasoning against him was really just...bad, tbh, so I had every incentive to ask why.

Blog Entries

You of all people should know not to defend ANYONE this early. Also, I feel obligated to remind you that it's only day 1, and we barely have anything to work with. To add on to my suspicion, I just noticed that you never ask me why I'm jumpy. People change their minds in mafia, and considering that it's only day 1, you should expect it. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I don't understand the reasoning behind the votes on Akuraito. She's been her Town self so far in my eyes and asking questions she would normally ask.
    Basing her actions on past games is an ineffective way of determining innocence. If you play Mafia enough it's easy to fake a side.

You of all people should know not to defend ANYONE this early. Also, I feel obligated to remind you that it's only day 1, and we barely have anything to work with. To add on to my suspicion, I just noticed that you never ask me why I'm jumpy. People change their minds in mafia, and considering that it's only day 1, you should expect it. :)
    Like Zima's said, it's foolish to defend anyone this early. You have even less merit to defend anyone than you would to accuse someone, unless of course you're a team. I agree with both Zima and Buoy. I'll Vote: Akuraito. On Day One we should either no lynch, or bite as solid of a lead, not just lynch for the sake of lynching. These days are precious and we don't need a lamb just yet. I think this lead is fitting, even if it isn't completely concrete.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You of all people should know not to defend ANYONE this early.
    ...Why? Especially me specifically?

Also, I feel obligated to remind you that it's only day 1, and we barely have anything to work with.
    Why do you think I asked you what I did?

To add on to my suspicion, I just noticed that you never ask me why I'm jumpy.
    ...Yet again, you're basing everything on meta. Past actions don't set what I'll do now.

People change their minds in mafia, and considering that it's only day 1, you should expect it. :)
    I fail to see how this matters towards anything.

Like Zima's said, it's foolish to defend anyone this early.
    When the reasons are so weak that they're laughable? ._. I can't help but counter things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    You have even less merit to defend anyone than you would to accuse someone,
    I don't remember accusing anyone.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

To jump in on this, I fail to really see how she 'defended' jokool. Yes, she asked why Sputnik seemed so adamant on his joke vote being scum-like, but it did seem like a logical question to ask when it was clear to nearly everyone on how it was a joke vote. She(Sputnik) did think it wasn't a joke vote, but there was still a reason for Aku to ask at least.

I suppose I don't understand why you're both acting like she outright defended him clearly and blindly...

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

You didn't, and I didn't say you did. I'm saying that it makes more sense, from the point of view of a townsman, to accuse someone than it is to defend someone on Day One. But you did the latter and chose to defend, as much of a joke as you claim it to be. Plus, you don't fuck around on Day One as it is; you're just asking for a misinterpreted lynch.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    You didn't, and I didn't say you did. I'm saying that it makes more sense, from the point of view of a townsman, to accuse someone than it is to defend someone on Day One. But you did the latter and chose to defend, as much of a joke as you claim it to be. Plus, you don't fuck around on Day One as it is; you're just asking for a misinterpreted lynch.
    It doesn't make sense to defend someone who, as far as you know, is most likely town against a completely baseless vote? And I never said it was a joke, so I don't see where that's coming from.

Hm, not going to yet, but I may vote Beck. He's saying he's against a day 1 lynch, and being cautious on lynches... He seemed eager to vote Akuraito though. Also, he's voting against Akuraito because she defended jokool, but he's basically defending Sputnik? That makes little sense to me...

Blog Entries

I've read through the last eight pages of this thread and it's full of shit. Like, yikes.

It doesn't make sense to defend someone who, as far as you know, is most likely town against a completely baseless vote? And I never said it was a joke, so I don't see where that's coming from.
    This "most likely town" is a ridiculous claim. Most likely town depending on what, odds? And if it's such a baseless vote then why bother attempting to draw attention away from him? Why not leave it be? It makes more sense to question you defending someone on Day One than it is to question someone making a baseless accusation on Day One. I mean, why not question any of the other baseless accusations in the first eight pages of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    Hm, not going to yet, but I may vote Beck. He's saying he's against a day 1 lynch, and being cautious on lynches... He seemed eager to vote Akuraito though. Also, he's voting against Akuraito because she defended jokool, but he's basically defending Sputnik? That makes little sense to me...
    I am against a Day One lynch, wholeheartedly. Just because I pin another player in the effort to make them talk doesn't mean that I'm bloodthirsty. Frankly I could care less about what anyone has said here but if we don't follow up and ask the questions then we'll never get the answers. And I'm not defending Sputnik, her reasoning for voting Jokool is just as poor as Akuraito's for defending him. They're both at fault, but I don't intend on letting either slide by.

Don't worry, nothing should make sense on Day One unless you pursue it.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I don't see how Aku defended him either. Jumping on jokool for defending himself seems more suspicious to me as does all of Sputnik's behavior. Beck I can't say much on. They seem to be hypocrytical, yet say they aren't voting for anything more than pressure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I don't see how Aku defended him either. Jumping on jokool for defending himself seems more suspicious to me as does all of Sputnik's behavior. Beck I can't say much on. They seem to be hypocrytical, yet say they aren't voting for anything more than pressure.
    Sputnik's poor reasoning is suspicious as well. But that being said, everything is poor reasoning because we have nothing tangible to work with. I don't mean to defend anyone just yet, and I also don't mean to accuse anyone. Don't think I have anything against Aku because I don't. And even if she's acting suspicious it still doesn't warrant lynching her. That being said I'll take a step back and Vote: No Lynch again. I don't want to rustle anymore feathers if others are going to question my forwardness.

Unvote: Aku
    Vote: No Lynch
    Last edited by Beck; 16th January 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I've read through the last eight pages of this thread and it's full of shit. Like, yikes.
    By the way welcome to a mafia hosted by one of the three Zexalia Sisters, with several Zexal fans in it. ;P

Also Beck when voting here to change your vote you have to do like so:

UNOTE:Gotpika
    VOTE:Sputnik

Simply Spuntik looks suspicious to me right now and makes for a wonderful example.

Also @Sputnik; I don believe in second chances, though you have to prove yourself without looking scummy for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    By the way welcome to a mafia hosted by one of the three Zexalia Sisters, with several Zexal fans in it. ;P

Also Beck when voting here to change your vote you have to do like so:

UNOTE:Gotpika
    VOTE:Sputnik

Simply Spuntik looks suspicious to me right now and makes for a wonderful example.

Also @Sputnik; I don believe in second chances, though you have to prove yourself without looking scummy for that.
    I don't know what that is, but I won't ask. And thanks for the heads up, done.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast