Mafia: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1 - Page 28
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

@Doctor jokool; Exactly what I pointed out

Did you see my screencap I just took?

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I've explained this so much. Let me just take a screencap of what I am seeing right now as we speak. Just a sec.

EDIT; There.

Okay, either you're trying waaaaaaaay too hard to buy us over, or something's screwed up on your end.

What browser do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Doctor jokool; Exactly what I pointed out
    Yeah, I saw that right after I posted all that...

I use Google Chrome. And I am still seeing it like that right now.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

It's not the browser so either she is really trying to hard or something is messed up on her computer

I am at a loss for what to tell you guys. I mean god, if I needed evidence, someone at my house could look at the computer and tell you the same.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    It's not the browser so either she is really trying to hard or something is messed up on her computer
    Yeah, I'm using Chrome as well...
    @Momoka; You got one more lie detector, right? Use it on the post that Buoy made. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/atelier-arland-mafia-night-3-down-but-not-out-1-20-a-144609/index20.html#post4572189 Especially this part if you can:

[17:29:53] Human: Gotpika, Yata, and Momoka.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

After an uneventful day prior, a flurry of action commenced during the night as the competition grew thick. This far into the event, not even the night was a time of rest, and preparations and work continued well through it… for chefs and alchemists alike.

Seeing a light on in the Sunrise Café – signifying that its owner was also still awake and active at this time – Totori placed a foot in the doorway, looking in the shop for the redheaded chef within.

“Iksel?” she called out into the seemingly empty room. Totori had only come for a couple of late night ingredients for her alchemy, some salt and forest cabbage. It could wait until morning, but the girl was tenacious. “Iksel! I know you’re in here! I just need to buy a couple of things!”

“I heard you, geez,” finally replied the green-eyed chef. He stepped out of a back room with a frying pan in his hand, confirmation that even he wouldn’t let the darkness outside stop his work. Arriving at the counter, he leaned over it, smirking. “But… just because I heard you, doesn’t mean I’m going to help you.”

“Aww, come on, I know we’re on opposite sides,” Totori pleaded, “but a sale is a sale, isn’t it?”

Iksel pretended to consider it for a moment before responding, “Uh, no. Don’t think I don’t know what you did before. You’re the one who messed with Cordelia’s food, causing her to withdraw from the competition.”

Though caught off-guard by the sudden accusation, Totori quickly regained composure, countering Iksel’s words with a swift bop on the head with her staff.

“Hey, what was that for!? I’m not the one going around spiking peoples’ food!” Iksel yelped.

“But… If Gino were in your position, he’d still sell to me, since, I mean… who refuses a girl in need?” she asked, throwing her arms outward in exasperation. Unfortunately, she was still holding her staff at that time, and knocked into cabinet that contained some of Iksel’s greatest and rarest spices, of which glass bottles fell to the floor, shattering.

“GAH! Without those… Without those, how am I supposed to cook my specialties!? It’ll take forever for a new shipment to come in…!” Iksel slowly slumped to the floor, soaking in the realization that his contributions to the contest were coming to a screeching halt.

As Totori attempted to step forward to comfort the shocked chef, Esty Dee stepped through the door, calling for Totori, who awaited whatever Esty had to say.

“Totori, I’ve just received a request from Gio. You are to head out to Orthogalaxen as soon as morning arrives.”

The brunette alchemist stood in confusion before asking, “Wait, what about the competition? It’s still going on, and – “

“Sorry, but apparently, this is an urgent matter that he felt you would be best suited for handling. You have been there before after all,” Esty informed her. “You will receive more specific details before you head out.”

Totori nodded in understanding, but her face couldn’t hide her look of disappointment. After she returned back to Rorona’s workshop, she performed one last synthesis before heading to bed.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end on January 22 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 4 (Recipe for Disaster) - 1/21

Vote: Gotpika

Just a random mafioso. :P
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Now with the godfather gone we can have complete faith in any cop repo- oh wait.

@Doctor jokool; Alright I will, but I probably won't be on until another 40 minutes.

Also, what makes you so certain now that Human wasn't lying when he outed out those random 3 other people? I just...

Blog Entries

@Doctor jokool; Alright I will, but I probably won't be on until another 40 minutes.

Also, what makes you so certain now that Human wasn't lying when he outed out those random 3 other people? I just...
    You never know when to give up, do you? We all know who they are, Momo-kun. Who did you try to convert? If it's me, I commuted last night. :PPP
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post

You never know when to give up, do you? We all know who they are, Momo-kun. Who did you try to convert? If it's me, I commuted last night. :PPP
    I never give up. I have no need to give up. No you don't, because obviously tunnel-vision has taken over. Why would I tell you when I have no clue?

Blog Entries

Oh, yes. Tunnel-vision... XD The fake screenshot, overreacting and showing nervousness to being outed... The proof is in the pudding. Besides, why would HumanDawn lie to someone who was planned on being converted?

Unvote: Gotpika

Vote: Momoka
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast