Mafia: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1 - Page 25

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 583
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

  1. #361
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    On the JOAT claim.

    And also, it's only a 2x. So I really wanted to wait and use it.
    Let me rephrase that, just on the part of me saying I'm a JOAT or the whole statement in which I listed what my JOAT things are
    Just the "I'm the JOAT" since that was pretty much all I needed to know.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #362
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    sort of convenient how she gets a "lie" result on somebody who's supposed to be town by my evidence :>

  3. #363
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    The lie was from a claim. A claim that could have easily been faked to see what result I would get.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #364
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    On the JOAT claim.

    And also, it's only a 2x. So I really wanted to wait and use it.
    Let me rephrase that, just on the part of me saying I'm a JOAT or the whole statement in which I listed what my JOAT things are
    Just the "I'm the JOAT" since that was pretty much all I needed to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    sort of convenient how she gets a "lie" result on somebody who's supposed to be town by my evidence :>
    Congrats Momoka on digging your grave. I'm an actual JOAT so congrats.

    It is convenient Buoy.

  5. #365
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    On the JOAT claim.

    And also, it's only a 2x. So I really wanted to wait and use it.
    Let me rephrase that, just on the part of me saying I'm a JOAT or the whole statement in which I listed what my JOAT things are
    Just the "I'm the JOAT" since that was pretty much all I needed to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    sort of convenient how she gets a "lie" result on somebody who's supposed to be town by my evidence :>
    Congrats Momoka on digging your grave. I'm an actual JOAT so congrats.

    It is convenient Buoy.
    Is that so? Why would you claim that of all the things? Just claiming a power role so suddenly like that seems off to me.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #366
    Canada's Oshimen Shinobu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    837
    Blog Entries
    338

    Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    @Momoka If you want to prove your lie detector claim feel free to give us a screen cap.
    Zeems likes this.

  7. #367
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    @Shinobu; She knows how to fake them
    @Momoka; Aww are you going to night kill me now for outing you?

  8. #368
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Why do you think I know how to fake them?

    I won't nightkill you because I'm innocent!

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #369
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Why do you think I know how to fake them?

    I won't nightkill you because I'm innocent!
    You faked a PM in the Smash Bros Mafia

    Then why did you lie about being a lie detector?

  10. #370
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Why do you think I know how to fake them?

    I won't nightkill you because I'm innocent!
    You faked a PM in the Smash Bros Mafia

    Then why did you lie about being a lie detector?
    No, that was Dark Blueberry. Not me.

    I didn't. That's why I'm confused.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #371
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Why do you think I know how to fake them?

    I won't nightkill you because I'm innocent!
    You faked a PM in the Smash Bros Mafia

    Then why did you lie about being a lie detector?
    No, that was Dark Blueberry. Not me.

    I didn't. That's why I'm confused.
    Wow you're lying through your teeth here. In the SSB mafia you claimed cop to save yourself, and when we asked for proof after bothering you about it for a while, you gave us a screenshot that GM confirmed as fake. Do I need to dig it up for your memory?

    You must be lying because your check was wrong.

  12. #372
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Why do you think I know how to fake them?

    I won't nightkill you because I'm innocent!
    You faked a PM in the Smash Bros Mafia

    Then why did you lie about being a lie detector?
    No, that was Dark Blueberry. Not me.

    I didn't. That's why I'm confused.
    Wow you're lying through your teeth here. In the SSB mafia you claimed cop to save yourself, and when we asked for proof after bothering you about it for a while, you gave us a screenshot that GM confirmed as fake. Do I need to dig it up for your memory?

    You must be lying because your check was wrong.
    You misunderstood me, I meant SHE made that for me. I didn't make it.

    Not that I can tell, since it came back as "Lie".

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #373
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post


    You misunderstood me, I meant SHE made that for me. I didn't make it.

    Not that I can tell, since it came back as "Lie".
    Should have made that clearer.

    Exactly why we know you're lying. You said you checked the "I am a JOAT" which I am, and it came back lie. If you were a real lie detector then it would have come back as truth

  14. #374
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    What makes you think I can trust you? All I can go off is what I got, so you just saying that doesn't help me at all.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #375
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    What makes you think I can trust you? All I can go off is what I got, so you just saying that doesn't help me at all.
    I'm saying you just proved you were lying to the only ones that were willing to not follow Buoy's word without more proof

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •