Mafia: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1 - Page 14

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 583
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

  1. #196
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    ...this might sound stupid, but what did Zima ever do to you guys? XDD I know she's usually scummy all the time - it looks like you're obsessed XDD
    Because she's posted something interesting to talk about? Her posting in green?

  2. #197
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Seems like a weird ability, posting in green is a restriction? How does it in all inhibit anything she can do in the game aside from it being green-tinted? Regardless I guess I buy it, seems like a pointless restriction though.

  3. #198
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Seems like a weird ability, posting in green is a restriction? How does it in all inhibit anything she can do in the game aside from it being green-tinted? Regardless I guess I buy it, seems like a pointless restriction though.
    It's one of those "For the lulz" abilities. The only time I ever encountered it is when I was restricted to only post gifs in the GX Mafia. I don't know if it ever could be Mafia, but that depends on the host I guess.

    EDIT: @Dark Blueberry;

    Why did you like my post? XD
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 18th January 2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Yato likes this.

  4. #199
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Seems like a weird ability, posting in green is a restriction? How does it in all inhibit anything she can do in the game aside from it being green-tinted? Regardless I guess I buy it, seems like a pointless restriction though.
    It's one of those "For the lulz" abilities. The only time I ever encountered it is when I was restricted to only post gifs in the GX Mafia. I don't know if it ever could be Mafia, but that depends on the host I guess.

    EDIT: @Dark Blueberry;

    Why did you like my post? XD
    You reminded me of the GIF posting back then XDD I guess what you said wasn't actually a "like"-able post, but what you reminded me was funny LOL. couldn't resist

  5. #200
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Seems like a weird ability, posting in green is a restriction? How does it in all inhibit anything she can do in the game aside from it being green-tinted? Regardless I guess I buy it, seems like a pointless restriction though.
    It's one of those "For the lulz" abilities. The only time I ever encountered it is when I was restricted to only post gifs in the GX Mafia. I don't know if it ever could be Mafia, but that depends on the host I guess.

    EDIT: @Dark Blueberry;

    Why did you like my post? XD
    You reminded me of the GIF posting back then XDD I guess what you said wasn't actually a "like"-able post, but what you reminded me was funny LOL. couldn't resist
    Well if this post restriction thing is text only, then it's not as fun. XD

    I thank you for enjoying my misery in that game, LOL

  6. #201
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    This may not be a good idea, but what if we looked at the people who didn't vote Akuraito, and see if anyone of those seemed like they were 'suspicious' of her. They could be the secret voter, assuming there is one.

  7. #202
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    As for the possibilities on a secret voter, how do those usually work? Thinking about it, Beck was awfully set on thinking Aku was 'defending' jokool and getting on her about that. Maybe he's that secret voter?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #203
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    This may not be a good idea, but what if we looked at the people who didn't vote Akuraito, and see if anyone of those seemed like they were 'suspicious' of her. They could be the secret voter, assuming there is one.
    There was only Zima, Buoy and Beck who had any qualms with her. If there was a secret voter, they wouldn't have expressed their suspicions on Akuraito, especially a Mafia aligned one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    As for the possibilities on a secret voter, how do those usually work? Thinking about it, Beck was awfully set on thinking Aku was 'defending' jokool and getting on her about that. Maybe he's that secret voter?
    From what I remember from the Advance Wars Mafia, you have to PM the host in the Day Phase and tell them on who the vote will count. It's also interesting to note FinalArcadia had the role in the same game, so I can see her ripping it off!!! use it as a role in this game. He had already voted for Akuraito and then unvoted her, so I doubt it, but that could be to create the case of WIFOM around it to make people think that he's not the secret voter.

  9. #204
    Soul Suckin' Jerk Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where It's At!
    Posts
    1,230
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    I'm going to come right up front and say that I don't have any special voting power. I was just as surprised about Aku's lynch. I even said a few pages back that if we want anything done then we need to break the tie. From page 10:

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Well to my knowledge Master Mew, Aku, and Human are all tied with two votes. Unless that changes before ten then we won't be going anywhere. So either we make a move now or we wait another night.

    Also, for the record, Joltik hasn't confirmed or posted (ITT). I'm not suggesting we lynch her, but keep that in mind. And unless Jokool posts again there's no reason to worry about him. There's now much more drama than needed, especially when he's not even a part of it. Laying too low for my liking but that's no reason to attack him.
    I don't have any idea who could be guilty, at least not at the moment. I do not think that lynching Zima just yet will get us anywhere. She's claimed her role and we don't have any evidence to reject that other than suspicion. I'm not saying she isn't guilty, I'm saying that by the end of this phase we need to find her actually guilty of something (other than being shady) or we need to focus our efforts on someone else.

  10. #205
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    This may not be a good idea, but what if we looked at the people who didn't vote Akuraito, and see if anyone of those seemed like they were 'suspicious' of her. They could be the secret voter, assuming there is one.
    Yes, they could be a secret voter, but so could anybody. Trying to pin down a shadow is pretty futile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    I have to post in green with the font size at 4 for the entire phase in order for my vote to count.
    Can you explain that a bit further? I'll admit that I'm confused.
    She thinks that the Mafia targeted her with a post restriction to find out if she commuted last night. If she had commuted, she would not have been affected by any night actions that targeted her; she has a post restriction today, which means she did not commute last night.

    That's the idea, anyway - I'm approaching the whole narrative with a certain level of skepticism.
    What reason do you have to be skeptical about her, in all honesty? As well as that, why did you post to reply whenever she had already replied to Beck? It looks to me like you're trying to paint her in a more negative light than, in my opinion, she should be painted in.

    She hasn't done anything wrong, per se, but you're all putting her under scrutiny because of a fairly valid claim, as well as claiming to have her post being restricted (and perhaps because she voted Akuraito, but that's hardly anything to blame anybody for, considering it was D1). The point is that there's absolutely nothing proven wrong in what she's saying, and I'd say that, so long as her story stays consistent, we can assume that she's telling the truth until such time wherein there is something she's inherently doing to town detriment or wherein somebody has caught her out, through use of a power role or whatever. I don't see the use in investigating her when she is technically not at fault for anything, so I'm going to continue on from this.

    For now, I'm sick of all the 'supposing' and 'maybes' floating about. Supposing anything about what went on with the voting yesterday will not get us anywhere, and there was probably no motivation to kill Akuraito other than she MAY have been one of the only town players in the tied-vote situation (if supposed secret voter is mafia), but that's a completely baseless assumption which gets us nowhere.

    There's a difference, however, between what Human was doing in questioning Zima, and what Master Mew was saying when he was questioning her. I just want to pick a little at this:



    With that, I'm going to Vote: Master Mew.

  11. #206
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    @Buoy; You say that mafia doesn't lead lynches early on in the games, yet there is no proof of that. Any of the mafia members could have lead a lynch. Maybe even you. There's nothing clearing you to prove that you're not mafia that chose to lead a lynch on a townie. Saying that mafia don't lead lynches early on seems like a way to clear suspicion off of yourself.

  12. #207
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; You say that mafia doesn't lead lynches early on in the games, yet there is no proof of that. Any of the mafia members could have lead a lynch. Maybe even you. There's nothing clearing you to prove that you're not mafia that chose to lead a lynch on a townie. Saying that mafia don't lead lynches early on seems like a way to clear suspicion off of yourself.
    I said that mafia generally stay away from leading lynches in earlygame. I never said that the mafia DON'T, nor did I try to affirm that I was not mafia by saying that. Besides, I didn't, as such, LEAD a lynch -- the votes were tied, and it happened to work out that Akuraito got lynched, which doesn't equate to me leading a lynch in the first place. Maybe you should not rush into posting the first thing that pops into your head and actually think about what you're going to say. Anyway, are you really going to disregard the rest of my post just to point out something that isn't even true?

  13. #208
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    @Buoy; Just because I didn't say anything about the rest does not mean I'm disregarding it. I just have nothing to say about the rest.

  14. #209
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; Just because I didn't say anything about the rest does not mean I'm disregarding it. I just have nothing to say about the rest.
    Really? Absolutely nothing? Well, how nice it must be to be so unopinionated. Shame that it won't do much good in a game of mafia. Surely you can tell me if you agree or disagree with anything and why.

  15. #210
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,630
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Buoy; Just because I didn't say anything about the rest does not mean I'm disregarding it. I just have nothing to say about the rest.
    Really? Absolutely nothing? Well, how nice it must be to be so unopinionated. Shame that it won't do much good in a game of mafia. Surely you can tell me if you agree or disagree with anything and why.
    Or maybe I'm watching to see how MM reacts.

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •