Mafia: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [1-16-12] ASSASSIN VICTORY! - Page 20

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [1-16-12] ASSASSIN VICTORY!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [1-15-12] Inactivity? (NIGHT 10)

DON'T TAG ME. I R DED.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [12-23-11] ROLE CONFIRMATIONS

Ezio set out for the night to perform what would be his final kill. He had four Masyaf keys in hand, three of which he had recently obtained from Mirela. There was only one target left for him to kill, The Vanguard. Before her death, Sofia had discovered that she had it and passed the information along quickly. Ezio searched the city, but he could not find this vanguard Sofia spoke of. Just as he turned to leave, he noticed someone tracking him. He quickly jumped into the hay bale in which she was hiding, and stabbed her. He checked her body and grabbed the final key. She was the vanguard.

Ezio called upon Piri Reis, the only other remaining assassin. Tonight they would have victory! Though down to two, the assassins headed to the door in Masyaf where they inserted the five keys. Ezio held the other back as he walked in alone. Inside, he found another Apple of Eden, just like the one in Rome. The templars would never get their hands on this powerful artifact. They would never be able to use it for their own corrupt order.

The assassins have won the game!

My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [1-16-12] ASSASSIN VICTORY!

:D

Blog Entries

Yay! Good game town. Killing Mirela was the key pretty much.

Funny, aren't I?

Ratings??

Blog Entries

Sorry for my overall inactivity , I was never able to send any night action for some reason ;_; and was afraid to come out since I was the doctor and did not want to get me killed. I knew Mijz was mafia but I didn't have anybody to tell :P

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Yeah, I sidelined the game near the end since I was focused on some other things.

The inactivity was a problem (that I was a part of). I eventually just had nothing to go on, and often didn't even feel like voting since I didn't want to be the only person to vote and lynch another townie.

How did the keys work out in this game? Also, if you do another mafia with keys, the thief's win condition should be to make it to the end and have all keys.
    Last edited by Shinobu; 17th January 2012 at 10:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Ratings may come soon but I'll warn you inactivity will drop a lot of them.

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    I knew Mijz was mafia but I didn't have anybody to tell :P
    Tsk, yeah right. When you asked for a roleclaim I just gave you the name of the role I had before I subbed (which has already been shown in-thread) and you never even confronted me about it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu View Post
    How did the keys work out in this game? Also, if you do another mafia with keys, the thief's win condition should be to make it to the end and have all keys.
    I killed Buoysel and got three keys. Then I killed Tris and got another key. Combine that with the key Smasher already had, and that's why the game just ended.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    I knew Mijz was mafia but I didn't have anybody to tell :P
    Tsk, yeah right. When you asked for a roleclaim I just gave you the name of the role I had before I subbed (which has already been shown in-thread) and you never even confronted me about it :P
    I didn't really put any attention to the PMs I received, I really should have tough ;-;

Blog Entries

I thought Neonsands killed me?

Blog Entries

Mijz killed you, but it made it much easier flavor text wise to make it Neonsands. If Neon had killed you, all three of your keys would have been randomly distributed.

QT: http://quicktopic.com/47/H/JBeNT8FMLAfhv

Blog Entries

Well, that was a dominating win for the Assassins.
    Oh well, that was an interesting twist with the Keys and all. Also yay for the game being all funky with me. I liked how I managed to not get lynched there. :P

I wouldn't be opposed to having more non-standard games like this, it's a nice change of pace. Good game all ;)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920