Non-Mafia: Assassin in the Palace - 2/9/13 - GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title) - Page 7

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 233
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Assassin in the Palace - 2/9/13 - GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title)

  1. #91
    Canada's Oshimen Shinobu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    837
    Blog Entries
    338

    Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/29/13 - Day 1

    Getting rid of Zima's a pretty bad idea. She knows what she's doing. If you don't recognize that then you're not cut out for this game.

  2. #92
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/29/13 - Day 1

    I'm also confirmed, so the only opportunity to confirm a guard would be wasted.

  3. #93
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/29/13 - Day 1

    Confirming any more guards from this point is dangerous as it gives away info to the assassin as well. The assassin might already had made a pretty good guess on who to kill.

  4. #94
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2



    Zima, a Guard, has been eliminated.




    It is now Day 2.


    This phase will end in 24 hours at Midnight U.S. CST.

    The player with the most votes on them at the time of the update will be eliminated.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #95
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/29/13 - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu View Post
    Getting rid of Zima's a pretty bad idea. She knows what she's doing. If you don't recognize that then you're not cut out for this game.
    Giving the assassin hints on who could be the king is 'knowing what she's doing'?

  6. #96
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    Oh god, what on Earth did I miss :V
    In any case we have to move this along. The longer we dawdle the more the ass gets.

    Vote: Momoka @Momoka; Don't be so shy!

  7. #97
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    VOTE: Shinobu

    Who the hell wants somebody who gives hints to the King alive? Oh yeah, the assasy!

  8. #98
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    Agreed with Frosy Gaga. The more we dodle the more the assassin gets.

    If anyone recalls what I have been saying yesterday about Human Dawn should agree with me this time. Now he didn't waste a chance to sent us against Shinobu as soon as possible. And guess what Shinobu.... S.h.i.n.o.b.U. would you look at that the name doesn't end in a. It looks like he is trying to eliminate more suspecst.

    I really think its worth a shot and really if I am wron lynch me next round.

    So please listen to me.

    VOTE: Human Dawn

  9. #99
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Agreed with Frosy Gaga. The more we dodle the more the assassin gets.

    If anyone recalls what I have been saying yesterday about Human Dawn should agree with me this time. Now he didn't waste a chance to sent us against Shinobu as soon as possible. And guess what Shinobu.... S.h.i.n.o.b.U. would you look at that the name doesn't end in a. It looks like he is trying to eliminate more suspecst.

    I really think its worth a shot and really if I am wron lynch me next round.

    So please listen to me.

    VOTE: Human Dawn
    Your case against me was twisted and flawed.

    And I don't know why the players who have an A in the end of their name are suspects. If I was the Assassin I'd bandwagon on them if they were.

    I said something against Shinobu, who I found to be more suspect worthy than those whose name ends with "A".

  10. #100
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    To be honest, I can see a case against both Human and Shinobu. Shinobu seemed a little too trusting of Zima even when her mistake could have cost us, but Human also seems suspicious what with Mockingbird's reasons.

    I think I'm confused about this 'a' thing..?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #101
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Agreed with Frosy Gaga. The more we dodle the more the assassin gets.

    If anyone recalls what I have been saying yesterday about Human Dawn should agree with me this time. Now he didn't waste a chance to sent us against Shinobu as soon as possible. And guess what Shinobu.... S.h.i.n.o.b.U. would you look at that the name doesn't end in a. It looks like he is trying to eliminate more suspecst.

    I really think its worth a shot and really if I am wron lynch me next round.

    So please listen to me.

    VOTE: Human Dawn
    Your case against me was twisted and flawed.

    And I don't know why the players who have an A in the end of their name are suspects. If I was the Assassin I'd bandwagon on them if they were.

    I said something against Shinobu, who I found to be more suspect worthy than those whose name ends with "A".
    Suspect worthy... not really he didn't think it was important enough to waste a day by killing a revealed Guard. Of course that could be because he is teh assassin and he doesn't want to waste time with epopel he has ruled out. but right now Human you have given me more reasons to go against you. Nothing personal. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    To be honest, I can see a case against both Human and Shinobu. Shinobu seemed a little too trusting of Zima even when her mistake could have cost us, but Human also seems suspicious what with Mockingbird's reasons.

    I think I'm confused about this 'a' thing..?
    Well... the "a" thing is what got Zima lynched so as you can see it's no something good. :P

    Anyway the point is that in my opinion we have more against Human than Shinobu. If you can recal I wasn't so keen to lynch Zima after we found out he was Guard either. But since everyone wanted to do so I couldn't do much.

  12. #102
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    Um, okay? Go ahead.

    UNVOTE: Shinobu
    VOTE: HumanDawn


    One less suspect for you to then find who the Assassin is.

    And I still don't see how those with "A" in the end of their name are suspects because of that. That's pretty poor logic. While Zima was then confirmed to be a Guard, she was lynched because she'd reveal who the King was by Day 2 with her behavior.

  13. #103
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    Well if it makes you feel better it's not just your ass that's on stake here. If I am wrong about you I am most likely getting lynched at day 3.

    Again I am not 100% sure about Human right now but it's my best shot so far and since we are lynching someone anyway. Well...

  14. #104
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    VOTE: Dark Blueberry

    As was noted in the previous phase by Akuraito, she seems to be actively lurking, not really paying a whole lot of attention while putting on an air of seeming actively involved. And that to me seems kind of suspicious.

  15. #105
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 1/30/13 - Day 2

    m0ckingbird20, I suggest you don't go all "If I'm wrong then lynch me next!".

    Unvote: Humandawn
    Vote: DarkBlueberry


    what she said

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •