Non-Mafia: Assassin in the Palace - 2/9/13 - GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title) - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Assassin in the Palace - 2/9/13 - GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title)

Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 2/9/13 - GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title)

Glad FrostyGaga thought I was the king instead. Well played though, I never suspected you until the end. Congratulations everyone.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Assassin in the Palace - 2/9/13 - GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title)

Wow, I thought it was over for the king, when it was down to only two people. XD

You were really good, though, FrostyGaga!

And it was a fun game, Master Mew!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Oh my. Well that might explain it then.
    Indeed! I also started to think Fushimi was king because Yata voted Momoka at some point with some actual reasons. I would have thought she was just trying to make Momoka seem like a guard but then Shinobu proceeded to vote Momoka. And then later Shibonu even listed Fushimi and Momoka in his suspect list and then I got into a mess of WIFOM in my head.

But yeah, in other words Zima and Shinobu fooled me from the dead.

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

I tried to do some mind games to throw off the assassin. A problem was people freaked the fuck out whenever anything mildly involving the king happened (although this is how I figured out Dark Blueberry was a guard).

So it's a really good thing that Shinobu did that stuff to throw you off then, huh. XD To be honest, I had suspected that was what he was trying to do(throw the assassin off), but in the end I guess paranoia led us to lynching him which I guess actually did good. XD

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

T_T

I get lynched for doing well... Story of my fucking life. XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    thank you <3

nah but really this was all thanks to the guards who did their little mind games XD

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Congrats to da winners and thanks for letting me play!!
    The Rainmaker

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516