Mafia: Ape Escape Mafia: End Game (8/19/12) Mafia Win - Page 43

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Ape Escape Mafia: End Game (8/19/12) Mafia Win

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 9 (8/11/12) Cervantes

Just lynching those who didn't claim isn't exactly the best solution right now. After all, DrumBeats claimed to me and that got him lynched. I just want the claims so I can put together who I think is most suspicious.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Really, I don't see how claiming would help the situation that much anyway. Sure it might, but DrumBeats got lynched just because his role sounded scummish, even though he claimed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Really, I don't see how claiming would help the situation that much anyway. Sure it might, but DrumBeats got lynched just because his role sounded scummish, even though he claimed.
    So you want us just to random lynch and hope we hit our target? Sorry but that won't help at this stage of the game. The best we can do is make educated guesses which is only possible if you claim. If you don't I still rather lynch someone who's against the town's overall well being than someone who's claim is suspicious.
    My life is a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Fresa View Post
    So you want us just to random lynch and hope we hit our target? Sorry but that won't help at this stage of the game. The best we can do is make educated guesses which is only possible if you claim. If you don't I still rather lynch someone who's against the town's overall well being than someone who's claim is suspicious.
    The last person you all lynched who didn't want to claim as well, Hitomi, was also Town. You guys want to do that again? And besides not claiming, have I done anything else suspicious? I'm not claiming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fresa View Post
    The last person you all lynched who didn't want to claim as well, Hitomi, was also Town. You guys want to do that again? And besides not claiming, have I done anything else suspicious? I'm not claiming.
    The mafia just need to stall for another phase or two, and that's exactly what you're doing. If you're really town then claim Goddammit
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Just lynching those who didn't claim isn't exactly the best solution right now. After all, DrumBeats claimed to me and that got him lynched. I just want the claims so I can put together who I think is most suspicious.
    Exactly why I don't want to claim to you. As HCL pointed out, the last few lynches have been townies, so why should I?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Feralize; I was looking back at your posts and these are my thoughts; You first started to suspect GengarWithSunglasses, whom was town. This lynch you seemed the most adamant about. You also voted Belarus., whom was mafia, and stated reasons that I of course agreed with. After that, you voted America* with no reasons stated probably because they were already stated before. After that... you didn't speak up much at all.

@Fresa; Your posts are very short and seem kinda random to me. You started with just voting Belarus. and giving no reason, which can be understandable I suppose. Then you joked(?) about us claiming to you, while I think mostly everyone refused to. The claim thing to me is what worries me here. SageGaga, whom was mafia, put the FOS on me and tried to get me lynched because I didn't claim to you. To me, sounds like possible mafioso buddies there. Of course, it also could have been just him trying to use that just to get me lynched. After that, you hopped onto the America* bandwagon to vote her out. Then, you voted SageGaga out after we all insinuated it again. You usually just hop onto the wagons without giving reasons, almost seeming reluctant to do so. You then only started to speak up more after I brought up that I thought you were suspicious. This also caused you to lynch me and prove your double voting ability. Oh, and then of course you, along with Paperhorse who turned up town, voted Hitomi getting another townie lynched, only for the purpose of thinking she was suspicious and not wanting a massclaim.

So, I just wanted to throw this out here for everyone to see. If anyone finds someone else more suspicious, then please do speak up and I'll put my thoughts down so we can think about this and get somewhere.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Night 9 (8/12/12) I know just where I stand

Phase Change Inbound

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Night 9 (8/12/12) I know just where I stand

5. @Hawkeye;
    7. @HilbertCressLover;
    8. @NfiNity;
    9. @Feralize;
    14. @Parma;
    17. @Baron Dante;
    22. @Fresa;

Day 10

The remaining Catchers had almost reclaimed victory, they just needed to carefully manage their numbers. Very carefully, they found the biggest threat. The monkey had been a big player in recent events, however it made no matter. This monkey had the strength and voice to be a big threat, so it was only logical that they needed to be caught.

Both of the Catchers snuck into the house, with no footsteps to be heard; they were a very handy pair, in this respect. Both surrounded the monkey, while not alerting his robot pirate. They readied the stun club and net, and waited.

In their malevolence, they played with the poor monkey before catching him. The ape could hear his doom from within his dream. It was a very steady noise. One that seemed awfully familiar.

tick, tock, tick, tock

He knew that noise, but from where. It seemed eerie and haunting.

tick, tock, tick, tock

That was it! He remembered. It was the crocodile. That awful awful creature. It was coming for him, but from where? He looked around him, but there was nothing out of the ordinary.

tick, tock, tick, tock

He couldn't find it. That was when he remembered his dream. He was in a dream! He had to wake up!

The pirate gathered himself and forced his hand to move outside his dream. He gave himself a powerful pinch and suddenly he was back in the world he knew. He quick glanced around, only to notice fur and something shiny. Then he was quickly struck and caught.

Another flawless catch by the mafia.

Results of the night:

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 10 (8/13/12) Death is an awfully great adventure

Vote: Feralize.

I find you more suspicious than I find anyone else. You don't appear much, making me think you are a mafioso. I say at this point might as well go for the people who are more quiet and don't do as much. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Also, why kill Fresa? That was kinda random.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 10 (8/13/12) Death is an awfully great adventure

well damn. I do wonder why go with Fresa. Had that not happened, we would've most likely gone with it anyways, making us waste even more time.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

5. @Hawkeye;
    7. @HilbertCressLover;
    8. @NfiNity;
    9. @Feralize;
    14. @Parma;
    17. @Baron Dante;

Night 10

The town gathered once more, desperate for a break. The had lost a lot of options, and the Catchers were fast approaching a commanding lead that would mean their end. They decided to gather and have another meeting led by both of their leaders. It was weird, though. I suppose because of the lack of success, nobody stepped up and it came down to their gun-toting leader.

He stood up in front of them, and readied himself for a tough decision. He looked around at all of the suspicious members who he could pick from. Everyone of the monkeys seemed to have something hide, but he couldn't tell which were good secrets and who was worth a vote.

One of them stood out to him. He could see the differences this monkey had from the rest of them: Wings, and even a differently shaped helmet. This was out of the ordinary, and they agreed he should be the next to go.

One of the remaining monkeys scowled. He knew how this monkey would flip. After all, he had been the one, to give him his new helmet. The peak point helmet was a work of genius, and it had freed him from Specter's control. It worked out for the best, because the other monkeys could recognize him as one of their own. Nobody would suspect him, not until it was all over.

Results of the Day:

Last edited by Neonsands; 14th August 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yeeees! Must be only one more mafioso to go~!!

Blog Entries

Considering nobody came to drop a vote against this force a no lynch despite you being the only voter... I'm almost sure the least player is rather inactive as well

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Baron Dante; I was looking back at your posts. You've never once voted(unless I missed a post). Why is that?

EDIT; Sorry, I missed some of your posts. You voted DrumBeats, Joltik, and GengarWithSunglasses. All townies.
    Last edited by Momoka; 14th August 2012 at 04:04 PM.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast