7. @HilbertCressLover;
    8. @NfiNity;
    9. @Feralize;
    12. @DrumBeats;
    14. @Parma;
    17. @Baron Dante;
    22. @Fresa;
    Day 9

The monkeys couldn't get anything right. They just kept messing up and things weren't working out. They all got so nervous and anxious that they passed out quickly that evening. All except for the most chivalrous of them all. The knight couldn't abandon his post. It was against his code of honor to leave the other monkeys defenseless.

Too bad this plan didn't work out for him. Soon a laser pierced his armor and a net descended upon him. He could only make out fur as he found himself teleported to some weird holding pen.

Last edited by Neonsands; 11th August 2012 at 12:15 AM.

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 8 (8/8/12) Most Wonderful Time

Well, this sucks and now I know that Paperhorse really was telling the truth.

Alright, now to get down to business;
    @Fresa; I don't believe you answered my question last phase. Why didn't you take your vote off of Hitomi? I am considering voting you.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 9 (8/11/12) Cervantes

Because I don't think I fully trust your reasoning. I do know you're innocent but the fact you trust the bomb and not the major is just...sad. you really need to put yourself together if you want to lead this town to victory
    Last edited by Pariah; 11th August 2012 at 10:40 AM.
    My life is a nightmare

So you won't tell me why you didn't unvote Hitomi because of such things?

I want to hear what others think about this.

Vote: Fresa.

Blog Entries

I din't unvote because I don't trust your decision making skill, which again, you have proven you need to practice a lot more on.
    My life is a nightmare

You aren't exactly making me want to unvote you. You aren't exactly providing me with answers which would help me unvote you. Would it really hurt to tell me why you didn't unvote Hitomi? Sounds to me you don't have an excuse because you're a mafioso. Also, with you saying I don't have good decision making skills, I'm not exactly the person who voted a mislynch last phase, so that means nothing to me right now. I'm trying to help the town by finding out why you voted Hitomi, and trying to figure out if you're mafia. By all means, if you have an idea for who else is suspicious, then do speak up.

Blog Entries

I kept my vote because I didn't trust her, that's all there's to it. Anyway, who do I think is suspicious? Well...like my old friend Panu once said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Parma View Post

I'd go for one of the quiet ones.
    Last edited by Pariah; 11th August 2012 at 01:08 AM.
    My life is a nightmare

Why didn't you say that earlier? If that was the only reason, that is.

Blog Entries

Vote: Fresa

Double voter is a role that can flip either side. Coupled with the fact that there are many mafialike roles in the town of this game (like Paperhorse and Hitomi), it doesn't leave much room for other roles the mafia could have. Especially since you acted as if the double voting cleared you in any way. It just proves your role, which is frequently on both sides.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Vote: Fresa

Double voter is a role that can flip either side. Coupled with the fact that there are many mafialike roles in the town of this game (like Paperhorse and Hitomi), it doesn't leave much room for other roles the mafia could have. Especially since you acted as if the double voting cleared you in any way. It just proves your role, which is frequently on both sides.
    What the fuck.. seriously, I have seen major as Mafia maybe two or three times, you can't really say it can go either way when the odds are so small...one of these days you won't believe the cop because it can go either way :p

Also, do you really know why are you voting? You only have like 3 posts in this game...and it looks like you just want to hammer me.

I would also like to point out that N said either me or PH would be lynched today...do you really. Think I'm stupid enough to reduce my chances of survival from 50% to 0? Think about it
    My life is a nightmare

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

>__>

Good luck.

Now I'm wondering though... both Double voter and mayor are being thrown around as your role here. Which is it? Because as far as I know, they sure aren't the same.

Blog Entries

I've been privately active, which I usually am much more than publicly to be honest. I was talking to Buoy, before he died, and I've recently been talking to Nfinity.

And I've seen double voter as mafia so many times. Id say about a third or fourth of the time that role is mafia. Coupes with the fact, that the town has a few very mafialike roles, double voter could still be useful to the mafia while not repeating another role already in the game.

And that's called reverse framing, which is a very common strategy for mafia.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

How would a doublevoter help the mafia?

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast