1. There are two sides to this game - Class 3-3
may kill EVERY
phase. But Death
doesn't have to if Death
doesn't want to in order to see the students squirm and grow more paranoid. That's right, Death
, you're a bit of a sadist.
3. Members of Class 3-3
may vote every School Day phase to kill a member of their classmates to see if they can return the dead to Death. During the After School phase, the students of Class 3-3
may go around to gather information about their classmates.
4. For rather obvious reasons, Death.
cannot be killed. Death
is pretty much invincible and immune to most actions. Death
is consciousless. Death
also knows who the Dead One is, but Class 3-3 Does not. However, Death
5. In order for Class 3-3
to win, the dead student must be lynched, as this will stop the calamity. In order for Death
to win, everyone affiliated with Class 3-3
must be dead. In other words, Death
must be the last one standing alongside the Dead One in order to win the game. The Dead One has the normal Class 3-3
win condition; a.k.a. if the Dead One is successfully lynched, the Dead One also wins the game.
6. There will only be a handful of actual roles to be given to students, and most of which will have limitations. All of you (except for Death
, of course) are simply normal students - therefore it seems unlikely that you'll have super amazing wow powers.
7. The characters used in the story, save a couple, will not actually be taken from the Another series and will just be made up and probably be silly names. :p
8. Private conversations, role/name claims - all okay! ...Though I'd advise against public claims because you really don't need to give Death even more of a reason to kill you...
9. Behave. I won't hesitate to mod-kill rude players.
10. Phases will last 24 hours each, the usual.
; will be my lovely and gracious co-host. Please send all of your actions and PM forwards to her in addition to me. She will also be posting some phase updates in my stead on occasion. Phase updates will come at 10:00 pm est.
12. If you have any questions, please post them in your sign-up post. If not, let the plan to evade Death
begin! (spoilers: you can't escape Death or taxes)