Cancelled: Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity. - Page 46

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

The last night i was alive I i felt it too risky to use my ability so i tried to grab an item, then I died.

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2 day phases wouldn't work because there wouldn't be any night actions. until I started telling you all to send in actions, there were literally 4 actions or less sent in every night after the first 2 (which I updated on time). You cant update a game with 4 actions in.

And towards the end I couldn't update because Blank Space was vming me telling me to update, he sent in a kill and i said there was only one action in. Hmmmmmm.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

You should have just updated, thats what killed both this and Harry Potter Mafia. All the games that have 24 hour phases move right along, Night actions or no. I update my game regardless of whether i recieve them or not, why? It keeps the game moving along. This is what killed the game, people lost interest when you didnt update. In fact if I hadnt been Nightkilled, I would have eventually " committed suicide" like Hellion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    This is what killed the game, people lost interest when you didnt update.
    Exactly. Update, send people vms pms to remind them the game is going on, look for substitutes, do something, anything but just letting phases go on for 5-6 days. Letting it go on lie that won't result in more actions, but in people forgetting the game is still going on.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

I was hoping you'd just move it along -- if they're not active, so what? I could've won because Blank Space and I were among the only ones active, and so we could have had our pick of the lot as mafia. the town's loss.

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah but a game is made with balance in mind and the assumption that everyone will play. When a whole mafia factions falls asleep, the game isn't balanced anymore.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546