Cancelled: Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

Don't worry guys this won't start until one of the other two mafia games are over, but Rayne Snowe Said I should post the signups now so, yeah.

This game is rather beginner friendly, so don't hesitate to join. Of course, I do want everyone else to join too, and there should be enough roles for a mix of both.

AS for theme, I was getting kinda sick in playing really closed themed games where fake claiming was impossible due to either not knowing the plot, or not having a good enough list of fake claims (How many mods are on BMGF, that weren't in the game). There also was a corny rule against Stating your name which is definitely not in game, as the game is open enough for people to think of fake claims. IMO half the fun of being mafia is thinking up fake claims.

I Just finished reading the last book in the hitchiker’s guide to the galaxy series, (when I originally wrote this up, almost a month ago) so my writing may be a bit, you know, HGttGish. So please bear with me. Story time!

Once upon a time there was God. Actually, it wasn’t at one particular time. God was always around. But this time was special, because God was bored. Actually, this wasn’t special either. You would get bored after a few trillion years too. The way God got rid of his boring was special. He decided he would play a game he discovered on the Internet (Technically, God invented everything, but if something you invent invents something, one might figure you would get credit, so God technically invented Mafia, he just didn’t realize it) called Mafia (slightly pre-empted, but whatever). Of course, he didn’t want to risk his own life (which was impossible, since he was immortal. Actually, he still is immortal, which makes it slightly confusing to talk about), and as such, decided to risk others. But what to risk? After the new law was passed in heaven against testing drugs on humans, he couldn’t play them. He wasn’t sure if he could or not, but he was already in a trial for a doghumanfighting case [any NFL fans here?], so decided not to take the risk. Animals seemed like a better choice. As such, he took a bunch of fish and chucked them across the land. The animals of the Animal Kingdom were annoyed by this, and told the aquatic animals to stop. They said they weren’t doing anything. Aquatic animals, as everyone knows, are very easily angered, and as such decided to attack the forest. However, since building cars was very expensive, they decided they could only send a few agents out there to fight. In the city, however, the pets of humans got annoyed. You see, most of them are underfed, and enjoyed the shower of food upon them. They decided to go and make the aquatic animals throw more fish out. Of course, the animals in the water told them that they couldn’t and that they might reconsider once they were done with war they were fighting with the Animal Kingdom. Of course this was to gain an ally, but the pets had different idea. They decided that not only are the aquatic animals enemies, but the Animal Kingdom should also suffer for causing the aquatic animals for not throwing more fish out. So the pets took some of their best troops and one of their owners’ Ferraris. Unfortunately, they got a flat so they had to walk there. They quickly joined the camp in the same state as all the others, tired. As such, instead of fighting, they decided upon a much more peaceful, diplomatic solution. Actually, they were all up for fighting but God (remember him?) kinda forced it upon them. So they all were forced to play a game of mafia, like we know now. The results? Only time (and God, maybe) will tell.

Rules (READ, particularly #8, as it is unique):

If you think i forgot something post it or tell me.

-----

Sample role PM:

Dear Coolking503, You are God.

You are an immortal being who cannot die. You are extremely smart and extremely strong, as well as being very talented. You are worshipped by people around the world, but are known to live in heaven. You joined this conflict because you wanted to see who the superior animal was, and you also get bored up in heaven and wanted to see animals fight. You almost got jailed for trying to do it up there.

You are a host. As such, at any time, you can send a pm to Coolking503 saying “night/day x - kill <user>”. This allows you to kill a user. You can do this because of your amazing godly powers. You can also send Coolking503 a pm at any time saying “night/day x - replace <user1> with <user2>”. User1 will be kicked out of the conflict, presumably for not fighting, and User2 will be forced in instead. You can do this thanks to your Godly influence over stuff (read: everything).

You are holding an item. It is a thunderbolt. This item allows you to call the game at any time. This item cannot be stolen, so don’t worry. It can only be used once.

You are allied with yourself, because you aren’t really part of any of the 3 categories. You win if the game goes trough smoothly and one faction wins.

I would say good luck but you invented luck, so you already own it.
    ___

Role PM format:

Dear <user>, You are <Animal>.
    [img]*pic*[./img]
    You are a <brief description of class, genus, and other stuff> . You are ____ smart and _____ strong, as well as being ______ talented.<Location details>. You joined this conflict because <reason>.

You are a <role>. As such, at <day/night>, you can send a pm to Coolking503 saying “<night/day> x - <action> <user>”. This allows you to <role>. You can do this because of your <talent>. <secondary power is same as first if aplicable>.

You are(n’t) holding an item. It is a <item>. This item allows you to <use>. This item can(not) be stolen, so <don’t worry>/<be careful>. It can only be used once/It is always in use, regardless of if you like it or not.

You are allied with <faction>. You win if <your faction> eliminates all hostile threats or nothing can prevent the same.

Good luck.

---

Player List: [Dont take stock in the numbers]

1. Turtwig's A-B-C's
    3. Ryuutakashi
    4. Epic Yoshi Rayne
    5. Holo-Chan
    6. Badal
    7. Mintaka*
    9. Hellion
    10. Lizzxxk
    11. Coasting Wingull
    12. Ultra Pidgeot
    13. Tsutarja
    14. Turt-turt-turtwig!
    15. Iteru
    16. PokeMad
    17. Mijzelffan
    19. Sourcandy
    20. Mingy Jongo
    21. Commanderpigg
    22. weegee
    23. phoenicks
    24. ghaskan
    25. teh shiny drapion
    26. minimag
    28. goldeentail
    29. Lucario Girl Shiny Celebi
    31. Feliciano

Dead:
    Ryuuketashi (massacared night 1)
    Lizxxk (mysteriously lynched day 2)
    Phoenicks (died because of potato poisoning night 2)
    Rayne (Crushed night 2)
    Goldeentail (The bigger they are, the harder they fall, day 3)
    Tsutarja (killed night 3)
    Mijzelffan (killed night 3)
    Teh Shiny Drapion (unknowingly pushed off a cliff while asleep, day 4)

It is now n0. It is a normal night except all kills will fail. You may use all other actions, however. It will last 60 hours, until 11 am (+5.5 GMT) on Sunday (again, timezones, so check your date too).

Please confirm you have got your role in thread. Send in a night action or confirm tonight or I will sub you out.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY--Yu4kzz0&ob=av2el
    is there a code for embedding videos?
    Last edited by Parma; 1st October 2011 at 12:58 PM.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Default Re: Animal Mafia n0 and confirmations

Confirming my role.
    Last edited by Tsutarja; 20th January 2011 at 12:38 PM.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Zis is Ryuu, and I am joost here to reconfirm zat I ave gotten my role.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Zis is Ryuu, and I am joost here to reconfirm zat I ave gotten my role.
    You're French... interesting :D

I got my role.

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Confirming my role. And if for example I don't wanna do anything, do I send a PM or do nothing?
    Then send in a pm saying idle. I would request everyone who doesn't want to do anything at night do that, since it makes my life easier, and If I dont get any pms from you for 2 nights in a row I will sub you out, regardless of your activity level.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Alright thanks. This will be interesting, indeed.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

ghaskan's confirmation: check.

Blog Entries

CONFIRMING MY ROLE.

Blog Entries

Got my role PM.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    You're French... interesting :D

I got my role.
    Actuvally I vas going for German, but ze French accaunt is acceptabal.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Confirmative.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Re-confirming my role.

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Re-confirming my role.
    Re-confirming?
    Confirming my role.
    Last edited by GoldeenTail; 21st January 2011 at 10:25 PM.

WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

Lonely Hearts Club Band Sgt.Pepper's's Avatar
    Blog Entries

teh role is mine.
    If you want to battle me, check out the URPG.
    Black FC: 3396-2846-6857
    Heart Gold FC: 0690-7577-0263

Got my role ;)

Pearl FC: 0131 6674 2041 | White FC: 4727 7263 2313

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast