1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. There is NO DEADTALKER role, and no deadtalking is allowed, except for one BAH! post which cannot provide any info. Got it?
2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.
3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.
4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but deaths can happen on Night 0 just like any other night.
4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.
5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Coolking503.
5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.
6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.
7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Coolking503 stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.
8. There is no "Scavenger" ability, and information about items (neither those initially held nor those held upon death) will not be revealed upon a user's death. Stealing abilities aren’t allowed to target a dead user as any item lost through death will be placed in a pile. Any night you may skip your action and instead pick up an item in the pile. Depending on what is the priority of your action, you will get an item, maybe. If you have multiple action that you can do simultaneously you can choose which one to skip, and you can still use the other.
9. There are no modkills, only GODkills. God is killing you, deal with it.
10. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though. If you tell me how long you will be gone for I can possibly await your return or get a temporary sub.
11. If you need help with making a fake PM, I can help you, however I have both an example and a format out, so it shouldn't be too hard. Don't be afraid to contact me about anything.
12. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why (outside of the fact that saying this is a custom of mine), but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal (like usual).
13. I want to know about any spreadsheets, QT's, IRC Channels, etc you make. If I don't know that is breaking the rules and you will be punished, got it? Also, pm'ing me discussions which happen or what happened during the phase with your night result would be nice as well.
14. If you change your name, say so in the thread.
15. If your role says an item cannot be stolen, it can't be given away either. It can be retrieved however (see rule 8)