Mafia: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14 - Page 4
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 1: New Leaf 29/05/14

acs is not this inactive btw. At the time Mido posted maybe, but he showed up later if you check his profile.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

To defend myself: I am not inactive. I may be a different time zone than most of you so I could post when most people are offline. Nevertheless, I'll be posting.
    Last edited by acs1903; 29th May 2014 at 12:49 PM.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: Midorikawa

First she starts a bandwagon (on herself) then she hops off to try to get another bandwagon rolling (on gastlygibus), both for no good reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    UNVOTE: Midorikawa
    VOTE: GastlyGibus

In my experience acs is inactive, so he will most likely be subbed or modkilled, and I don't care to add votes to an inactive who will most likely be subbed out, also I have no defense against the joke votes on me because there is nothing to defend from, so I'm just tying the votes on someone who could if need be for some strange reason.
    Makes some sense, although I doubt GastlyGibus can defend himself either, so what is the point of this Day 1 if we just vote two people a lot and they can't defend?
    It would help to put pressure on them and help to get reads from people depending on how they react to the situation. Since the day is limited by time the vote count can swing depending on how discussion goes, so it can also help pick out bandwagoners.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    In my experience acs is inactive, so he will most likely be subbed or modkilled, and I don't care to add votes to an inactive who will most likely be subbed out, also I have no defense against the joke votes on me because there is nothing to defend from, so I'm just tying the votes on someone who could if need be for some strange reason.
    This sounds like way too much justification given for one vote at this stage of the game... Why did you feel the need give that much?
    Have to agree with this. While the vote to tie is understandable, it's still at 2 each so it's nothing too major to be worried about as people can still chime in and possibly affect the vote.
    The Inverse Battle Tournament is underway!

Bulbagarden Battle League is closed until ORAS' release.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Sorry I'm late. Confirming!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Confirming!

Because your name is alliterative, and that might qualify as the kind of verbal quirk some villains exhibit.
    For shame! :P

Anyways, I'm not too worried about the votes on me. From what I can tell, Midori voted herself as a joke, then somebody else voted her as well (also as a joke). FA voted me as a joke, and Midori voted me to tie the votes. Assuming we're going by the usual rule of tied votes = no lynch, then she's only doing it as a precautionary measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post

First she starts a bandwagon (on herself) then she hops off to try to get another bandwagon rolling (on gastlygibus), both for no good reason at all.
    Her first vote was clearly a joke though. I would hardly call that starting "a bandwagon." Just because someone else joke-voted her as well doesn't make it some kind of bandwagon. Furthermore, she even stated that her reasoning for voting me was to tie the votes as a safety precaution. It's only a bandwagon when multiple people start jumping on. So far, we only have two for me and three for Midori (one from you). I feel like you're taking things a bit too seriously here.

What are you looking at?

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    UNVOTE: Midorikawa

Makes some sense, although I doubt GastlyGibus can defend himself either, so what is the point of this Day 1 if we just vote two people a lot and they can't defend?
    It would help to put pressure on them and help to get reads from people depending on how they react to the situation. Since the day is limited by time the vote count can swing depending on how discussion goes, so it can also help pick out bandwagoners.
    GastlyGibus is a player who is a bit too much against pressure voting, so we will get a wallpost where he will describe why he feels pressure voting is bad and how we should not bandwagon, which is something he has done a lot as both allignments. Although it is interesting that others (Mijzelffan!) were a bit quick to vote.

Self-voting is kind of a joke vote, although it ended up being bad for her. Those who second and third voted her should be a bit more suspected imo (Oswin, Zima).
    The craziest plan I can think of is that she purposely pulled this off to get an easy lynch on Gibus, but I can't give this theory too much credence right away.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Those who second and third voted her should be a bit more suspected imo (Oswin, Zima).
    And why is that, I feel my vote was justified. If anything, Zima voting Midorikawa after me is more suspect.

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Those who second and third voted her should be a bit more suspected imo (Oswin, Zima).
    And why is that, I feel my vote was justified. If anything, Zima voting Midorikawa after me is more suspect.
    Both of your votes look joke ones. Not exactly "justified".
    I have to say that Zima, who placed a THIRD one, with a reason that looks like one of a joke vote, but also is based on the fact that Mido self-voted, is a bit more suspicious.

Still, does Midorikawa really deserve 3 votes for what she has done so far?
    The War Room
    Random Messages

GastlyGibus is a player who is a bit too much against pressure voting, so we will get a wallpost where he will describe why he feels pressure voting is bad and how we should not bandwagon, which is something he has done a lot as both allignments. Although it is interesting that others (Mijzelffan!) were a bit quick to vote.

Self-voting is kind of a joke vote, although it ended up being bad for her. Those who second and third voted her should be a bit more suspected imo (Oswin, Zima).
    The craziest plan I can think of is that she purposely pulled this off to get an easy lynch on Gibus, but I can't give this theory too much credence right away.
    Don't forget fourth voted.

Midorikawa's intent to tie the votes seems a bit too shaky that it looks suspicious.

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    Don't forget fourth voted.

Midorikawa's intent to tie the votes seems a bit too shaky that it looks suspicious.
    Of course I have not forgot Mijz, in fact I pointed him first. After that, I was replying to Mijz, this is why I did not point it out again.

Everyone would try to tie their votes so as to not get lynched, what is interesting is that she did it way too soon, when we are not even halfway into Day 1.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Everyone would try to tie their votes so as to not get lynched, what is interesting is that she did it way too soon, when we are not even halfway into Day 1.
    Exactly, it's a bit preemptive to vote on the pretense of causing a tie that it comes off as too defensive. Going one step further it might just be how she wants it to play out.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Mido second-voted rather quickly herself so I don't think Oswin or Zima should be any more suspected than her.

Both of your votes look joke ones. Not exactly "justified".
    I have to say that Zima, who placed a THIRD one, with a reason that looks like one of a joke vote, but also is based on the fact that Mido self-voted, is a bit more suspicious.

Still, does Midorikawa really deserve 3 votes for what she has done so far?
    You can do a better appeal to emotion than that, I'm sure.

Blog Entries

I had no idea my vote was the third. XD I should have read the thread before doing that. Mijzelffan has a point though. It does look like she's trying to attract attention to someone else.

@Midorikawa;

pls explain bby

I might be as one night, one life

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I don't really see how Midori's trying to attract attention elsewhere, it seems pretty normal to want to try and at least get a tie going so as not to die, even if it's early. It's something that would make sense as an action for both town and mafia, so if anything it comes across pretty null.

Her initial post looked like a simple joke and while it's more helpful to vote someone else, I don't see what benefit it would give to do that if it was part of some elaborate non-jester scheme (and it clearly isn't likely to be due to her being jester/fool because she isn't letting the votes stack up without a fight).

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Okay this is why I tied the votes early. I had three votes on me suddenly, all joke votes, so I unvoted myself, and voted the person who in my experience in playing mafias with is more inactive. Heck not just mafias, online in general, and its not a timezone things for acs, I literally have seen him hardly post, as he proved by not posting after his single "I'm not inactive post" and that is notably all he did in that post. Considering I was up to like 4 my time last night, and his posting didn't happen till after that time and now which isn't even two here, I have no faith in him being active. Sorry acs but thats the truth.

So to continue Gibs was even on later last night so he could have popped in and spoke, and he did this morning or afternoon. I didn't check the time.

Anyways I never know what I will be doing during the day. I actually thought I might end up not being home today, and if that happened I didn't want to risk having the most votes on me when I already got three sudden votes on me. And if I was leaving while tieing votes, and the person somehow got mislynched, I didn't want to be somehow accused of mafia going for easy lynch. I wanted people to know exactly why I was choosing Gibs over acs considering they were the only other two with votes on them.

Gibs hadn't even done anything so how is it me trying to attract attention on him when he did nothing to warrant it. The action itself only does to attract more to myself.

Also tying the votes day one is all someone can do when they suddenly end up on the chopping block for NO REASON. There was NOTHING to defend from, and again I was shocked. Two votes are no big deal, but three is. Two is easy to tie and thats what I did, and I just decided to explain the reasoning behind my choice in tying them. Seriously what is wrong with that?

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast