Mafia: American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever - Page 8

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 887
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever

  1. #106
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    Quote Originally Posted by Russia* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    It'd help if you explained why you don't like the bandwagon on Flame_, especially when you then go and vote for someone for no reason.
    I think she does it a lot. ^^;
    Yes, I've known that for quite some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    @HilbertCressLover;
    It'd help if you explained why you don't like the bandwagon on Flame_, especially when you then go and vote for someone for no reason.
    Hm... Well, everybody started voting for him because he kept voting whoever had the most votes, right? I just don't see how that would seem mafia like. And I random voted because I know a random bandwagon on the person I chose wouldn't happen, and I wasn't going to vote no lynch.
    And what has Parma done that seems mafia like? It's a little contradictory to not vote for someone because you don't think they are acting like a mafioso and then turn around and vote for someone that hasn't been acting like a mafioso (to my knowledge at least) xD

  2. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Hm... Well, everybody started voting for him because he kept voting whoever had the most votes, right? I just don't see how that would seem mafia like.
    So despite the fact that he's changing his votes, trying to lynch someone to "fit in", you have no suspicion toward him? To me, it seems to indicate mafia loudly and clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    And I random voted because I know a random bandwagon on the person I chose wouldn't happen, and I wasn't going to vote no lynch.
    To lie low. *shrugs*

  3. #108
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    @Luminosity; She hasn't done anything, and that's why I said I just randomly voted because I figured she wouldn't get lynched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Hm... Well, everybody started voting for him because he kept voting whoever had the most votes, right? I just don't see how that would seem mafia like.
    So despite the fact that he's changing his votes, trying to lynch someone to "fit in", you have no suspicion toward him? To me, it seems to indicate mafia loudly and clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    And I random voted because I know a random bandwagon on the person I chose wouldn't happen, and I wasn't going to vote no lynch.
    To lie low. *shrugs*
    Uh, "fit in"? When did I say I was doing it for that? I voted because I don't like no lynches anymore. And besides the changing votes thing, I don't see anything else that he did that could be considered suspicious. And the changing votes thing doesn't seem mafia like to me. He wants a lynch and I don't see anything wrong with that. Also, aren't mainly all day 1 votes are either jokes, gut feeling, or just random?

  4. #109
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    @HilbertCressLover;
    Then why vote at all if you 1) don't suspect them and 2) don't think your vote will matter?

  5. #110
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Uh, "fit in"? When did I say I was doing it for that? I voted because I don't like no lynches anymore. And besides the changing votes thing, I don't see anything else that he did that could be considered suspicious. And the changing votes thing doesn't seem mafia like to me. He wants a lynch and I don't see anything wrong with that. Also, aren't mainly all day 1 votes are either jokes, gut feeling, or just random?
    I said Flame_ was trying to "fit in". Just his vote is jumping around quite a bit is all. He's the closest thing to a suspicious person we have.

    And you claim that you want a lynch yet don't vote towards one. You vote for someone whom is almost certainly not going to be lynched.

  6. #111
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    @Luminosity; Because most random votes on day 1 don't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Uh, "fit in"? When did I say I was doing it for that? I voted because I don't like no lynches anymore. And besides the changing votes thing, I don't see anything else that he did that could be considered suspicious. And the changing votes thing doesn't seem mafia like to me. He wants a lynch and I don't see anything wrong with that. Also, aren't mainly all day 1 votes are either jokes, gut feeling, or just random?
    I said Flame_ was trying to "fit in". Just his vote is jumping around quite a bit is all. He's the closest thing to a suspicious person we have.

    And you claim that you want a lynch yet don't vote towards one. You vote for someone whom is almost certainly not going to be lynched.
    Oh, sorry. I thought it sounded like you meant me.

    Well, yes, because I don't think Flame_ is mafia, and even though I do want a lynch, Flame_ is probably the one with the most votes, so I wasn't going to vote someone I don't feel is mafia. And I don't think Parma is either, but I just wanted to vote randomly because I felt like it.

  7. #112
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    I really don't understand the "We must lynch somebody but let's randomly vote for people instead of having a discussion and voting for people we think are mafia."

  8. #113
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Well, yes, because I don't think Flame_ is mafia, and even though I do want a lynch, Flame_ is probably the one with the most votes, so I wasn't going to vote someone I don't feel is mafia. And I don't think Parma is either, but I just wanted to vote randomly because I felt like it.
    Then why not vote for someone who you feel is mafia, give your reasoning, and try to convince the town to follow? Even if it's just a gut feeling, others may feel the same. Though, it is day 1, so I guess it is still passable, though I will have my eye on you.

  9. #114
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,745
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    At this point, I have to agree that Flame_ is the most suspicious. I'm not really that confident that he is actually mafia, but anything else would be a blind guess. Of course, I don't know Flame_'s usual play style, so that makes this hard to analyze.

    VOTE: Flame_

  10. #115
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 1 [6/26]: The Declaration of Independence

    Nobody needs to understand my logic(?) on the "We must lynch somebody but let's randomly vote for people instead of having a discussion and voting for people we think are mafia", because it probably makes no sense but only to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Well, yes, because I don't think Flame_ is mafia, and even though I do want a lynch, Flame_ is probably the one with the most votes, so I wasn't going to vote someone I don't feel is mafia. And I don't think Parma is either, but I just wanted to vote randomly because I felt like it.
    Then why not vote for someone who you feel is mafia, give your reasoning, and try to convince the town to follow? Even if it's just a gut feeling, others may feel the same. Though, it is day 1, so I guess it is still passable, though I will have my eye on you.
    I don't feel like anyone is mafia yet. I can't tell. And I've never been good at convincing others to vote with my vote.

  11. #116
    Mr. F's Bulbawife Hitomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    930
    Blog Entries
    16

    Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

    Default American Revolution Mafia - Night 1 [6/27]: Turncoat Redcoat

    Something has happened!



    Major John André walked quickly through the woods, doing his best to ignore the feeling of the papers in his boot rubbing against his feet. This wasn't the way he was supposed to be going; his path had been diverted by a minor naval skirmish taking place where he was supposed to rendezvous with General Clinton. Just as he was beginning to feel hopeful that maybe he would make it after all, three roughly dressed men carrying rifles crossed his path.

    "Hold, there," one said, holding out his hand. "Where are you headin' in such a hurry?"

    "Just passing through," André said, doing his best to sound unconcerned.

    "Oh?" the first shifted his rifle to his right hand. "Whereabouts you headed, Tory?"

    André didn't respond.

    "Well, well, look boys, looks like we found a lone redcoat sympathizer," the first man drawled with a devious grin.

    "Wonder what he's doing out here by his lonesome?" another said with a smirk.

    André glanced over his shoulder. The three men blocked his path. If he tried to go back the way he came, they would likely shoot him before he got more than five meters. These Americans were ruthless savages.

    "Turn out your pockets, Tory," the third commanded. He gestured with his rifle. "Or we make you turn 'em out."

    Slowly, André reached into his pockets and turned them out. They were empty.

    The second man shook his head. "Nah, I guess you Tories won't be carrying around your papers in your pocket." He pointed at André's boots. "Take 'em off."

    With a feeling of dread, he shook his head. "You have no right-"

    "I believe the kind man asked you to take off your boots," the first interrupted. "We can make you, if you like." He waved his rifle for emphasis.

    André slowly took his boots off, the papers hiding inside falling to the ground. The second man reached down and unrolled them, revealing what looked like plans for a fort. His eyes widened as he glanced at his compatriots. "We got to take him to the general right away. He'll be wanting to see this."

    ---

    General Washington stared at the maps of West Point's fortifications for a long moment, numb disbelief spreading through his body. He kept his face calm. "We need to find General Arnold. Immediately. We've been betrayed."

    ---

    Benedict Arnold hurried to the ship where he was to meet with General Clinton. A slight twinge of something - guilt? - lingered in his mind but he was determined to escape before Washington figured out what had happened.

    "General Arnold?"

    Arnold stopped in his tracks. A handful of Continentals stood in his way. "What are you doing here?"

    "We could ask you that, General," one man said with a contemptuous look. "You sold us out. You sold out your own country."

    "After all you've done for our cause," another said accusingly.

    Another raised his rifle. "We can't have you running off to the British."

    Arnold barely registered the shot before he saw nothing more.





    It is now Night 1. Night actions may now be used. This phase will end around 10pm EDT (GMT -4) on Wednesday, June 27.

    hooray for historical inaccuracy! If you want to know what really happened with Benedict Arnold, I would love to tell you!
    Last edited by Hitomi; 26th June 2012 at 11:28 PM.
    TheMissingno. likes this.

  12. #117
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,512
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 1 [6/27]: Turncoat Redcoat

    Oh sweet! A day one mafia!

  13. #118
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 1 [6/27]: Turncoat Redcoat

    Wow, how lucky!

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #119
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 1 [6/27]: Turncoat Redcoat

    Whoa, really!? Good work guys. Glad nobody listened to me.

  15. #120
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,611
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 1 [6/27]: Turncoat Redcoat

    So he was town then jumped to Mafia? A Mafia double voter could be dangerous, good thing we don't have to worry about that.

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •