Mafia: American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever - Page 52

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 887
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever

  1. #766
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    I just wish there was something I could actually defend againts, but by the looks of it, there's going to be a groundless bandwagon against me.
    My life is a nightmare

  2. #767
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,742
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    In all the games I've played in with Sourcandy (which is, admittedly, only maybe four), I haven't even seen her make this sort of a defense. And she's been town in all the aforementioned games, yet always seemed to get lynched without really trying to defend herself. It seems like she's a bit quicker to step in this time, which strikes me as odd.

  3. #768
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Everyone plays different when they're mafia. :) That could be Sourcandy's play-style difference.

  4. #769
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    In all the games I've played in with Sourcandy (which is, admittedly, only maybe four), I haven't even seen her make this sort of a defense. And she's been town in all the aforementioned games, yet always seemed to get lynched without really trying to defend herself. It seems like she's a bit quicker to step in this time, which strikes me as odd.
    If there is something new players need to learn, is that you should never quote other games in your reasoning. Is just stupid. Unless the very same circumstances are given, you can't ask a person to act the same way. I'm usually reserved when I'm mafia, as I have lots to lose if I get lynched, this doesn't happen when I'm town as I know there is probably someone else with a better role.

    The way I'm reacting right now is probably, just maybe, because I just sub'd in and am getting attacked right off the bat. There is nothing I can do to use in my favor, and that bothers me. :/
    My life is a nightmare

  5. #770
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,742
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    I can't help that I find it suspicious, regardless of my reasoning. Even if I didn't quote it, I'd still be thinking it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy
    I'm usually reserved when I'm mafia, as I have lots to lose if I get lynched
    Then you're saying I should take no stock in that either, because that's reasoning from an outside game.

    If anything, I find saying that even more suspicious. Sorry.

  6. #771
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Hmm? I don't think I was quoting other games, was I? Nop, I was actually refering to my playstyle as a whole, make of that what you want.

    Also, if you're not playing the game, stop giving out your opinions. @belarus
    My life is a nightmare

  7. #772
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Also, if you're not playing the game, stop giving out your opinions. @belarus
    Hey, no need to call her out. She can give opinions if she wants, the rules never said she couldn't like anything even after she wasn't in it.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

  8. #773
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,742
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Hmm? I don't think I was quoting other games, was I? Nop, I was actually refering to my playstyle as a whole, make of that what you want.
    And I was talking about your playstyle as a whole before too, as I perceive it. So I'm not really sure why you called me out on it before... other than to attempt to save your British self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy
    Also, if you're not playing the game, stop giving out your opinions. @belarus
    There's not a rule against necroliking in this mafia, right? You seem awfully defensive right now.

  9. #774
    Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,894
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Russia. View Post
    Everyone plays different when they're mafia. :) That could be Sourcandy's play-style difference.
    The thing with mafia games is that the mafia has to be extra cautious when posting in thread and have to appear like a townie. Differences in play styles are not that obvious, especially when you're an experienced player like Sourcandy. Comparing play styles is just meta gaming, and it's both inefficient and annoying for the one who's being analyzed because they can't say anything about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    You seem awfully defensive right now.
    Anyone would be defensive in her situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by The rules
    In this vein, do not “like” posts after you are dead. It may seem inconspicuous to you to “like” a post, but it could be a way to inform people post-death of something.
    Necroliking is against the rules in this game.

  10. #775
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The rules
    In this vein, do not “like” posts after you are dead. It may seem inconspicuous to you to “like” a post, but it could be a way to inform people post-death of something.
    Necroliking is against the rules in this game.
    Oops, I didn't notice that.

  11. #776
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,742
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    You seem awfully defensive right now.
    Anyone would be defensive in her situation.
    It seems to me that she's been extremely touchy about this. This feels like more than just being defensive. It's more like attacking. Like, even if Belarus. isn't supposed to be liking things after dying, the way Sourcandy called her out on it was just kind of rude. That kind of attitude seems like somebody who is desperate.

    And I feel like, because I'm a relatively new player, she probably thought she could get me to back off easily. And I certainly won't be doing that.

    My vote in the day phase will be for Sourcandy 100%. And if I get night-killed before that, then I'll let you guys make what you will of that.

  12. #777
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Also, if you're not playing the game, stop giving out your opinions. @belarus
    Hey, no need to call her out. She can give opinions if she wants, the rules never said she couldn't like anything even after she wasn't in it.
    Excuse me? It is in the basic rules that if you're not playing you shouldn't be sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. You want it to be written? It shall be done
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Hmm? I don't think I was quoting other games, was I? Nop, I was actually refering to my playstyle as a whole, make of that what you want.
    And I was talking about your playstyle as a whole before too, as I perceive it. So I'm not really sure why you called me out on it before... other than to attempt to save your British self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy
    Also, if you're not playing the game, stop giving out your opinions. @belarus
    There's not a rule against necroliking in this mafia, right? You seem awfully defensive right now.
    Hey! I just hate nosy people!
    My life is a nightmare

  13. #778
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Also, if you're not playing the game, stop giving out your opinions. @belarus
    Hey, no need to call her out. She can give opinions if she wants, the rules never said she couldn't like anything even after she wasn't in it.
    Excuse me? It is in the basic rules that if you're not playing you shouldn't be sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. You want it to be written? It shall be done
    I know it's usually in mafia games, I just didn't notice it in this one. I already pointed out that I didn't realize that.

  14. #779
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    ...the way Sourcandy called her out on it was just kind of rude.
    Lol
    I'm most certainly not the nicest player around. This is The War Room, not the Super Weenie Hut Jr's.
    My life is a nightmare

  15. #780
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,742
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 8 [7/13]: A Toast to America

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Lol
    I'm most certainly not the nicest player around. This is The War Room, not the Super Weenie Hut Jr's.
    Well, I have to agree there. XD

    But still, it's not helping your case with me.

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •