Mafia: American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever - Page 42

Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: American Revolution Mafia - ENDGAME: Indpendence Now, Indpendence Forever

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 5 [7/7]: The Consequences of Being British

*shrugs* okay.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Night 5 [7/7]: The Consequences of Being British

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    They're both checking FA? Is it to make sure that FA Isn't the godfather?
    ...?

I use 'they' in a sense that we don't know if it's a girl or boy. ^^; I meant that as a singular term.

Blog Entries

Buy They, I thought you meant the cop, and the person that got the "Tar and feathers" and "Smith Greyhound" Or some thing. Unless that was dis proven and I missed it.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

So, much reading >.<

But I do kind of support Lynching Joltik, but it would be nice if we could check her first, so we don't make a mistake.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Buy They, I thought you meant the cop, and the person that got the "Tar and feathers" and "Smith Greyhound" Or some thing. Unless that was dis proven and I missed it.
    Nyet, I was just referring to the cop.

Blog Entries

Well, Maybe the informant(I'm calling him/her that) Could check me?

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

The informant can only check people on odd-numbered nights.

To be honest I'm not too keen on lynching Joltik simply because she's been inactive up until she was placed in the spotlight. There's been a ton of inactive lynches in the past and a lot of them just ended up with a townie being mislynched.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

If not Joltik, I'm not sure who else is a good potential suspect. Russia* says that Joltik is usually like this when she is mafia, but I've never really been able to get a good read on her style, to be honest.

Although, I was looking through some old pages, and Buoy was really adamant about voting HCL, who I think we seem to agree is town. On page 14, he voted without much reasoning, and even after HCL said that she'd stop the lynch, this was his response:

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy
    How would stopping a lynch be beneficial to the town? :l
    In that case, it WOULD have been beneficial (as it was), because it prevented the lynch of a town member: HCL.

This isn't much to go off of, but skimming the thread, this was the only thing I found potentially suspicious. But I don't know his style, so he might always just be like that.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: American Revolution Mafia - Day 6 [7/8]: Not Yet Begun To Fight

Something has happened!

The Bonhomme Richard burned as cannons fired around him. He heard a desperate voice call for a surrender, and the cannons went silent.

"Do you strike your colors?" a man on the enemy ship called over. "Or do you insist on carrying this out further, you filthy pirate?"

John Paul Jones made his way to the deck, abandoning all care for his burning ship. "I may sink, but I'll be damned if I strike."

"As you wish!"

The firing continued, and Jones found himself hitting the deck from the impact against his already severely damaged ship. "Never let them board!" he yelled. "We will never let them have what is ours!" He crawled along the deck as it rocked and heaved from the impact of the cannons from Serapis. With a great deal of effort - when did he hurt his stomach? was it from the deck rail splintering? - he approached the cannon facing the British ship. "I want you to fire to the lower gun deck!" he yelled over the din, pointing at a spot on the ship.

"Captain Jones, you're injured!" the deckhand yelled back, taking a concerned step away from the cannon.

"No!" Jones barked. Why was he so dizzy? He gripped the railing. "Back to your post! Fire the cannon! Now!"

Reluctantly, the deckhand and a few of his crewmates directed the cannon at the lower gun deck.

His hunch was right; the shot caused a massive gunpowder explosion on the enemy ship. The force of it knocked Jones back -

"Captain!!"

Jones peered through blurry eyes at his crewmates. "You fools... get back... to your posts... and take the... damn ship..."

He dragged a hand from the deck to his torso. There was more blood than he expected...

He heard vague shouts of "he's been shot!" "we need help!" and "Captain wants you back to your posts!" but he could barely process it.

That's right, he thought hazily. I was shot...

The only thing that gave Captain Jones his peace was that he had helped strike a blow against the British.

The British saw Jones as a pirate. I think he looks pretty freaking awesome, myself.

And a note: to "strike your colors" means to take down the ship's colors (flags, banners) as a symbol of submission. The officer was asking Jones if he was surrendering. (Of course he wasn't!)

It is now Day 6. Voting and day abilities may now commence. This phase will end on Sunday, July 8 at 10pm-ish EDT.
    Last edited by Hitomi; 7th July 2012 at 09:46 PM.

Blog Entries

:(

Vote: Umeko

Do I really have to say why? Yes, because FinalArcadia will place suspicion on me if I don't.

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Okiedoke.

Zeems likes this.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

So Mr. Fahrenheit was the informant, if I'm understanding correctly? That's definitely a hard blow for us to take.

VOTE: Umeko

If we've got a confirmed mafia member, there's not reason not to whittle down their numbers. We must be getting close to finishing all of the British off. We've lynched at least three, right?

I'm never going to live that down, am I, @Russia.? XD

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh a townie died. Regrettable. Moving on.

---
    Wait it was me. DARN YOU MAFIA.

Anyways. Thank you @Hitomi; for letting me play. I liked my role very much and this has been entertaining game. Good luck for the Americans

Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast