Mafia: All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21 - Page 26
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: All-Stars Mafia - N3 - Not Today - 7/6

Why do the good targets always die never
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

@Forgotten; will be subbing in for @MarioMiner;

Please confirm when you receive your role.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Role Confirmed.

Okay first of all. @Tychiel ;
    3 posts. The only contribution?
    Commenting on the fact he's never seen a day vig.

Then when confronting Mariominer, he demands a wall post. Someone point me to his contributions, any at all!
    __ _ _ _ _ _
    I find it extremely weird Pheoniks knew about day vig, but vigs in general are town/indep so I'm getting good vibes from him.

Also any of the debares between mij and pheoniks D1 should be ignored in my opinion. They brought us nothing.

In defense of my non lynch... pay attention to the last line. It's important to my role.
    Last edited by Psycho Pacifist; 6th July 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Pitiful werewolf anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    In defense of my non lynch... pay attention to the last line. It's important to my role.
    Unless your role is ultra convoluted you should be a vanilla right now, so you might as well claim your role.

It definitely isn't simple as that.

Since I know I'm to be lynched ( Please, I could put up the best defense in the history of mafia, very few pro-town roles have lynchproof)
    what are your thoughts on Tychiel?

Blog Entries

What promises do you have to keep? And Mijz is right. You have nothing to lose now, so a claim would be appreciated. Even a Name Claim would be nice.

Then when confronting Mariominer, he demands a wall post. Someone point me to his contributions, any at all.
    In what universe is the following exchange:
    "MM: ya don't want my wallpost
    Me: *shrugs* Try us."

Demanding a wallpost?
    The way he phrased it implied he had a wallpost ready but didn't post because he thought it'd be annoying - which usually can be outside this forum - but within the game wallposts are appreciated by a lot of people so that was a way to add pressure to him so he would post it, before voting for him that wasn't happening at the time.

Blog Entries

It definitely isn't simple as that.

Since I know I'm to be lynched ( Please, I could put up the best defense in the history of mafia, very few pro-town roles have lynchproof)
    what are your thoughts on Tychiel?
    We don't need the best defense in mafia history, especially if it's allegedly not as simple as what I just suggested. We just need a claim.

Embelished on the demand a wallpost Tychiel apologies. But I still see no contribution.

I'm simply commenting on the fact that no one would believe any claim.
    My goal is to outlive another town member to the end of the game.

Blog Entries

Most people would believe that, and will lynch you on sight. But I say that we have better targets than an independent to deal with, when there are so many mafia left.

I'll take anyone pushing hard for Forgotten's lynch as scum trying to look town by lynching the non-town.

Blog Entries

Embelished on the demand a wallpost Tychiel apologies. But I still see no contribution.

I'm simply commenting on the fact that no one would believe any claim.
    My goal is to outlive another town member to the end of the game.
    That claim doesn't explain how you survived the lynch. Are you town or are you independent? Who do you need to outlive? How about you tell us what character you are so we can see how well it fits the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Most people would believe that, and will lynch you on sight. But I say that we have better targets than an independent to deal with, when there are so many mafia left.

I'll take anyone pushing hard for Forgotten's lynch as scum trying to look town by lynching the non-town.
    You saying this so adamantly before anyone has even said anything about her claim is odd. She has still revealed next to nothing yet you pre-emptively jump to her defense, even though the chances are high she's lying. If she refuses to concretely answer any questions that can clear away our doubts (like a simple nameclaim) I'm going to take her as a mafioso who took on more than she could handle when it comes to fakeclaiming, and push very hard for her lynch.

I'm Bishop(Of X-Men for those who don't know)

I'm a mutant with the power to absorb energy to make myself stronger, giving me the ability to survive one lynch. I am Independent, and must outlive a town member( don't know who) till the end of the game.

First off I'm a man. Secondly, my ability is passive, and can't harm the town in anyway.

You've been incredibly hostile this entire game Mij. Currently the town is 8 town to 1 mafia down. Which means the town can't make pointless lynches based upon little evidence. I'm pretty sure we lost the vig, and now we need to lynch correctly.

I hope an entire day phase isn't wasted on a pointless lynch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    You saying this so adamantly before anyone has even said anything about her claim is odd. She has still revealed next to nothing yet you pre-emptively jump to her defense, even though the chances are high she's lying. If she refuses to concretely answer any questions that can clear away our doubts (like a simple nameclaim) I'm going to take her as a mafioso who took on more than she could handle when it comes to fakeclaiming, and push very hard for her lynch.
    Are you saying it's scummy of me, or scummy of Forgotten? Or both of us? Do I need to lynch Forgotten again, or can we move onto scum who won't have independent claims?
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

I'm Bishop(Of X-Men for those who don't know)

I'm a mutant with the power to absorb energy to make myself stronger, giving me the ability to survive one lynch. I am Independent, and must outlive a town member( don't know who) till the end of the game.

First off I'm a man. Secondly, my ability is passive, and can't harm the town in anyway.

You've been incredibly hostile this entire game Mij. Currently the town is 8 town to 1 mafia down. Which means the town can't make pointless lynches based upon little evidence. I'm pretty sure we lost the vig, and now we need to lynch correctly.

I hope an entire day phase isn't wasted on a pointless lynch.
    See this is information I wanted. If you're indeed an indep there is indeed no reason to lynch you at all, but of course there remains the possibility you are the pitiful werewolf. Your role is rather obscure, though then again indeps sometimes do get the more obscure roles so yeah... Who knows. Getting you copchecked would be worthwhile, if the cop hasn't gone inactive already that is (I would not be surprised).

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Are you saying it's scummy of me, or scummy of Forgotten? Or both of us? Do I need to lynch Forgotten again, or can we move onto scum who won't have independent claims?
    Oh is all it takes nowadays for mafia to get all suspicion off them to claim independent? Even when they've just been proven to have a lynch-immunity, a role very commonly seen with mafia? I should keep that in mind next time I'm mafia, just claim indep: get out of jail free card.

Blog Entries

It's really neato, you should try it sometime. You can tell everyone Phoenicks told you claiming independent immediately means you're innocent.

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast