1. Nameclaiming and roleclaiming are perfectly acceptable. Please note, however, that the only vague semblance of a theme is that I like the characters. So the number of possible characters is pretty freakin' high.
2. Games can get heated, but always be civil to the host and your fellow players. While the plot says otherwise, this is just a game.
3. Outside communication is allowed only in the following forms: QT, PM, AIM. Links, forwards, and chatlogs must be provided to your host (Me, GliscorMan)
4. To vote during day phases, post Vote: Username. If you wish to change your vote, make sure to say Unvote: Username before posting the new vote. Make sure your votes/unvotes are bolded, or they will not be counted. You may vote “No Lynch”.
5. Sharing role your role PM, even if faked, will result in a modkill.
6. Each day phase will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours. Updates will take place around 21:00 (9PM) GMT-4. If I am unable to update, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. A midphase update will occur after the first ~24 hours of the day phase, including a vote tally.
7. I've tried to ensure that the flavor text and role PMs contain as few spoilers as possible. If I'm incredibly ambiguous about your character or included a (REDACTED) part in your role PM, I apologize. If you have finished the series that a particular character is a part of, please do not spoil it for your fellow players!
8. Deliberately playing against your win condition will result in a modkill.
9. No screenshots please. At all. Doing so will result in a modkill.
10. There is to be no sharing of host-created QTs. If you want to claim, do so by rephrasing your role PM.
11. If a player is inactive for two consecutive phases, they will receive a warning from me. If they are inactive for a third consecutive phase, they will be subbed out or modkilled if a sub is not available within an additional phase. Only activity in the thread counts. If you know you're going to be inactive, PM me in advance and I will forgo the inactivity penalties for an indefinite time period, under the sole discretion of myself.
12. If you have any questions (about your role, the game, or otherwise), please PM me. I will answer promptly.
13. I retain the right to change the rules at any time, should it please me. Oh and uh. I totally didn't steal this format from Nytie/Mido.
14. Have fun!