Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 9

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 1: Mistrust Killed the Orange Star [9/23]

Apologies for thus far inactivity, I've been a little busy. Good to see I'm still alive. My condolences goes out to Buoy. Not much to say at this time, I might have another look over what's happened in the morning though (it's 2am here).

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 1: Mistrust Killed the Orange Star [9/23]

Imo, the Voteless person would be alligned with Town because they would know that their vote will have no effect, and thus prevent their target from getting lynched.

However, a Double Voter would be alligned with Mafia because they would want to get rid of a townie as soon as possible.

Just my assumption.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    However, a Double Voter would be alligned with Mafia because they would want to get rid of a townie as soon as possible.
    Not necessarily. There are plenty of people that have the possibility of being town that want a Day 1 lynch.

Blog Entries

you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys ;<

Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry; Not really. If a Mafia whose vote does not count for whatever reason, adds his vote to cause a seeming tie, they can get the lynch on the other player when everyone expects there to be a tie. Of course, just wanting to force a lynch on day 1, while scummy (Mostly because of the hidden factor), won't equate for Mafia.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

gone for a day and this happens >_<

And that was a decent role too.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I have a couple theories on who I find suspicious right now.

As we saw yesterday, the vote mainly piled on jokool first. Then, a couple users started a bandwagon on Buoy, almost as if to perhaps save a mafia member and try to save their fellow mafioso. I don't suspect the one who started the lynch on Buoy(III Belarus.) since that would have been too obvious to do, I slightly suspect both jokool and Mijzelffan. More Mijzelffan though since he was mentioned in thread twice and asked a question but he never answered back.

I know we can't do anything right now, but here are some thoughts for the upcoming day phase.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

"0100001001101111011100110111001100100001! I have located the cat!" Said an odd robotic voice.

"..What?...Kindle, please explain." Replied a tired voice. The owner of which was the current leader of Black Hole, Von Bolt.

A slender frame illuminated by a screen rose from a chair and spoke regally.
    "I believe he is referring to Lash. If this is indeed true---"

She was interrupted by the robot.
    "Affirmative!"

"Right. Well, this is just perfect for us. Everything is going wonderfully. First there was that business with Andy, who was always a thorn on our side, and now this!" She said excitedly.

"I want the little traitor dead by the morning." Von Bolt demanded.
    -------------------------------
    With war setting in, tensions were high and people were panicked all across the Wars World. Most people, that is. One frizzy haired girl was instead taking the whole situation easy. In fact, she even seemed to be enjoying the battles as a spectator. Though she had helped Black Hole develop technology before, she had defected and took most of her patented plans with her, perhaps intending to sell the plans to shifty buyers.

This did not sit well with her former employer, however. Shortly after the war began, Lash had gone missing. Maybe she was killed, or maybe she escaped, it was hard to tell. Her many plans had gone missing too.

-------------------------------

In addition, an anonymous message was delivered to the thread.
    Buoy is lynched, and people are concerned. This was to be a tie, but is not. This raises a few suspicions of different voting powers.

Those suspected of being a double voter include: Greece, Gliscorman, Mijzelffan, Procyon
    Those suspected of being a useless voter include: Soulmaster, Baron Dante, Rio Kamisiro
    Those suspected of being a secret voter include: G-Mama, Belarus, Elysion, Atomic, Gotpika, Feralize

May the Black Hole Army be eliminated soon. Place your votes carefully, and be careful at night.
    It is now day 2. This phase will end at 7pm EDT on 9/25. Remember to include me in all conversations about the game.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

VOTE: Mijzelffan. For not answering my question before and for helping the lynch on Buoy.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Mijzelffan;

Those suspected of being a secret voter include: G-Mama, Belarus, Elysion, Atomic, Gotpika, Feralize
    Uh, why is that restricted to us/them...? ._. A secret voter doesn't even have to vote in-thread. It could be anyone.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

So, it looks like we've got a reporter on our hands here? It's nice to see that ability get some use.

Still, I'm not sure what we can do with all the possibilities of how Buoy got lynched. Any of those possible roles/abilities could be of either alignment, so for the moment, I think it's just something to keep in the back of our minds, but maybe not the forefront until we perhaps get more info on what happened last day phase.

追放されたバカ

Because we didn't vote for anyone...However, you did retract your vote Belarus., if I recall correctly. Its going to be hard picking out the suspect, if we assume there can be these three possibilities.

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 2: Vanishing Act [9/24]

Finding whoever is the secret voter or whatever isn't going to help. They can be of any alignment, so I think it's just a waste of time wondering it.
    Akuraito, Faerie and Momoka like this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I don't think the possibilities are really what should be in question right now. As I said, any of those could be town or mafia, so discerning the identity of whoever messed with the tie situation will not tell us much.

After all, it could be a mafioso who wanted a townie dead, or it could be a townie who just really wanted a day one lynch.

Looking at the reactions and vote reasons back on day one will tell us more than our guesses as to who had a tie-altering ability.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Only just got thoroughly up to date with going ons.

So the theories of people in general as well as our anonymous friend are that either a double voter, a useless voter or a secret voter are suspect. I'll start by talking about a useless voter. No. Almost certainly not. I really doubt this would exist.

Double voter or secret voter, both possible.

One pretty major possibility that has been left out is a vote blocker. Not that unusual a role but would have the effect we've seen. It also makes it possible that anyone could have been responsible for the effect, no matter what they voted or didn't vote.

I'm also suspicious of Mij myself. I think his actions of creating a tie so someone could "choose" and then BWing at the first sign of a lead reeks of wanting to RL someone (possibly specifically an innocent) but not wanting to be seen as responsible for it. Voting for something because other people want it is actually not how democracy works... This in itself is not entirely suspicious but I find his avoidance of Feralize's request for an explanation and absurd claim that he will be keeping his vote because Feralize did not turn the same question to jokool voters very suspicious indeed. It just seems like quite pettily trying to avoid having to explain himself which I see no reason why a townie would avoid.

I'm not going to throw my vote up just yet but if a satisfactory explanation is not reached by the time I have to go out tomorrow evening (which will be afternoon for Americans, Canadians etc.) then I will be putting up exactly that vote.

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast