Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 8
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 1: Black Hole Rising [9/23]

The hero named Andy was silently walking through a long stretch of land that lay between the nearest battlefield and the western city.
    He often took this shadowy and lonely route.

Ever since his first scuffle with the now allied Blue Moon, he had been called a talented CO with nearly unlimited potential.
    But now that all seemed in the past, as the world was at war and paranoia ran high.
    Now almost no one but his closest friends and allies would even bother with him for fear that he was "Clone Andy".

Clone Andy was a Black Hole project to create a false copy of the popular CO.
    It succeeded in starting a few minor battles, but was ultimately deemed a failure.
    However, allied information gathering has revealed that the Clone program was very much running.
    Despite official reassurances that Andy was not in fact an artificial life form, many COs distrusted him, and even some lower ranked soldiers.

One such lower ranked soldier was only a short distance behind, gun in hand.
    (Black Hole ain't fooling me!)
    "I know a clone when I see one!" Yelled the angry voice.

Andy turned just in time to see the flash of the gun.
    (Why won't they trust me?)
    ---------------------------------
    It was hours before anyone came upon the body. And even longer before the medics arrived to proclaim Andy's death.
    There were dried tears on the lifeless face.

The Wars World had lost one of its most promising COs. The future looked grim.

----------------------------------------

It is now night 1. This phase will end at 7pm EDT on 9/24.
    Send in those night actions!
    Last edited by Gaga; 23rd September 2012 at 06:15 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 1: Mistrust Killed the Orange Star [9/23]

What...? O_O Weren't the votes tied...?

Still...in any case... Flonne dammit. T_T Of all the roles to be lynched Day 1...

He didn't know what an airport was in a different game, either. ._.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 1: Mistrust Killed the Orange Star [9/23]

Damn. Buoy got a really good role...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So wait, we have either a double voter or someone with a useless vote

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosj2 View Post
    So wait, we have either a double voter or someone with a useless vote
    Or a secret voter.

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm guessing one of the people who voted Buoy is a double voter. Just an assumption.

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Possible Double Voters: Greece, Gliscorman, Jijzelffan, Procyon
    Possible useless votes: Soulmaster, Baron Dante, Rio Kamishiro

forgive me for pointing out the obvious

Post Thanks / Like

Knowing there's a double voter, useless voter, or secret voter doesn't help that much since we would still have no idea who it is. Plus, any of those could be of any alignment, couldn't they? Either way, knowing isn't really helping, I don't think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So, I'm sure whoever affected the vote via Double, no vote or secret vote would be happy to inform us? :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Okay, so we can take from this lynching that there is a double voter (or similar role). Not much info from lynching an innocent townie...

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It does help some, we now know there's either a double voter or secret voter and we can suspect those who voted Buoy and observe them more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Rio Kamishiro; Curious: You completely excluded the possibility of a voteless person and such. Funny how you would fit that bill too. How so? Maybe you know nobody in those would be such player, implying you know someone else is voteless, something, that at this point, would very much point at someone mafia, making you one as well... or maybe you are one? Which again, I'd think, would imply Mafia ties as you are avoiding metioning it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow. That sucks... Let's hope we can pull back from this.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Rio Kamishiro; Curious: You completely excluded the possibility of a voteless person and such. Funny how you would fit that bill too. How so? Maybe you know nobody in those would be such player, implying you know someone else is voteless, something, that at this point, would very much point at someone mafia, making you one as well... or maybe you are one? Which again, I'd think, would imply Mafia ties as you are avoiding metioning it?
    I have no idea what you're getting at if I'm going to be completely honest. ._. I have no idea on anything right now, I won't lie and say I do. At this point, all we can do is rely on our guts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

It's true that a voteless, double, or secret voter could be of any alignment, so for the moment, it looks like we're left with looking at those who voted Buoy. Hopefully we'll gain more inklings as to what ability caused today's lynch sometime in the near future.

If not... well, then we'll be in the same spot info-wise we likely would've been had a no-lynch occurred. At least now we know to be careful of tied votes.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast