Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 44

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 8: Frigid Technical Difficulties [10/6]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Sorry, but Belarus isn't confirmed innocent, because I know she didn't cause the blizzard. Plus, didn't she say it wasn't her who caused it?
    She told me that she lied to only save her ass. Too bad it backfired. In the flavour text, Kindle and Jugger were swearing because of "the Santa" looking guy caused the blizzard. I checked the wikia of AW and found Olaf(the trivia refers to him as Santa Claus as well), who could cause blizzards and block abilities.

I am sure that Belarus. is Olaf, who is innocent in the games.

Actually, I'm going to counterclaim that right now. I caused that blizzard. I'm a one time roleblocker, and 1x lynchproof was a hidden(or something) ability I obtained. I wanted to avoid saying so, but right now I don't really have a choice. Now I'm fairly certain you're mafia.

Vote: Belarus.
    Oh my. Ryoga... um... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SOONER!?!? We have a QT, we are a team. Because you didn't tell of this earlier, I caused a HUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEEE miscalculation!

Since there's actual proof that you're Town... I'm inclined to believe you. Why you didn't tell me of the blizzard before shocked me. Belarus., that was a dumb move to do if you really lied to me.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 7th October 2012 at 02:14 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Actually, I'm going to counterclaim that right now. I caused that blizzard. I'm a one time roleblocker, and 1x lynchproof was a hidden(or something) ability I obtained. I wanted to avoid saying so, but right now I don't really have a choice. Now I'm fairly certain you're mafia.

Why did you wait until now to counterclaim, then, and why did you use it last night? I had plenty of reason to do it last night, while...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post

Why did you wait until now to counterclaim, then, and why did you use it last night? I had plenty of reason to do it last night, while...
    There's actual proof that Ryoga is Town btw.

OH MY GOD! I might actually win a Mafia game for once! ^_^

SO THAT'S WHY SHE TOLD ME NOT TO POST THAT SHE CLAIMED TO ME! XD

Belarus., that was a dumb move. You are once again my weakness to my Destiny Vote powers.

Blog Entries

@Ryoga Kamishiro; But you... said repeatedly it's not a lynchproof. .-. ANGER.

Meanwhile, Vote: Belarus.

Bela claimed Blizzard, Ryoga countered it, one of them is lying, if it's not Bela for some obscure reason, then Ryoga is dum and we all kill her, k?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Please stop calling what I did 'stupid'. Did I have anything to lose by claiming that to you? No. Even I didn't, I would have been lynched anyway. It was my only chance at saving myself, so I took it.

Thanks.

VOTE: Belarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

Oh my. Ryoga... um... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SOONER!?!? We have a QT, we are a team. Because you didn't tell of this earlier, I caused a HUUUUUUUUUUGGEEEEEE miscalculation!
    I figured there was no real reason to tell you, but you're right, I should have.

Also, the reason I did it last night, I figured Human would most likely be the next target for the nightkill, and I wanted to stop that as long as I could.

Baron Dante; I lied about that, because I didn't want to be a target for nightkills... ^^;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

I figured there was no real reason to tell you, but you're right, I should have.

Also, the reason I did it last night, I figured Human would most likely be the next target for the nightkill, and I wanted to stop that as long as I could.

Baron Dante; I lied about that, because I didn't want to be a target for nightkills... ^^;
    Yeah. Oh and thanks for saving my ass with it. You made me go nuts for as to who the mafia could have been all day :P

But... because you didn't tell me, we ended up getting Belarus.. Ryoga, if you told me, I wouldn't have posted that we needed to find who Olaf is, and Belarus. wouldn't have lied to me in the first place xD!(which means that not working together... has made us succeed xD!) So kudos to you! I even had my spy target be Belarus. ;). So yeah. Belarus was pretty much doomed the minute you activated your powers. This explains the reason why Porycon tied the votes instead of voted for Belarus.. That was one of the reasons I decided to spy on her. Midorikawa helped with making me not spy on Greece.

Please stop calling what I did 'stupid'. Did I have anything to lose by claiming that to you? No. Even I didn't, I would have been lynched anyway. It was my only chance at saving myself, so I took it.

Thanks.

VOTE: Belarus.
    I only said that it was a dumb move. And that wasn't the only chance. You should have known that it would have made things worse. Things might have gone differently, I might have voted for Greece even without you telling me that you were the blizzard guy, and you could have voted for her too to tie the votes like the sneaky and intelligent Mafioso I know and love in the BKMN Mafia ;P. You still had a chance to win. Nothing good could have come out of you claiming that to me.

Oh and

Unvote: Greece

why is she always turning up Mafia xD!?!
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 7th October 2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

/shrug

I honestly couldn't see the votes moving from me to Greece at all in that scenario. Would there really be any reason to? ._. Really, I could only see benefits to claiming that to you, since it'd be a surefire way to get votes off of me if the blizzard person was inactive or the blizzard was some odd hidden ability where the player wasn't notified. Either way, I was willing to take the chance. Kattobingu, right?

And that was a one-time thing. It was pure chance that I got the godfather; had I been anyone else, I would've followed the same well-worn course: lynched Day 4 or earlier. I only survived this long since I was inactive.

Oh my god, I know. ;_; It's getting ridiculous. Unova, Betrayal, and this one, all at once... >_< At least I was mafia buddies with FA~

Blog Entries

Ryoga, I don't like you anymore, it's like you don't even trust me anymore ;_;
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

HCL x Baron Dante = TrustShipping

:D

This explains the reason why Porycon tied the votes instead of voted for Belarus..
    I was afraid that'd screw me over... X3;
    Faerie and Squall Leonhart like this.

Blog Entries

/shrug

I honestly couldn't see the votes moving from me to Greece at all in that scenario. Would there really be any reason to? ._. Really, I could only see benefits to claiming that to you, since it'd be a surefire way to get votes off of me if the blizzard person was inactive or the blizzard was some odd hidden ability where the player wasn't notified. Either way, I was willing to take the chance. Kattobingu, right?
    I could have pulled my Destiny Vote crap ;P. Yeah, you're right. Mafia games are mostly chance. Still, even if you went with your inactivity plan, you would have been lynched in the next Day Phase. So your "chance" was asking to lose the game. KATTOBINGU! :P

And that was a one-time thing. It was pure chance that I got the godfather; had I been anyone else, I would've followed the same well-worn course: lynched Day 4 or earlier. I only survived this long since I was inactive.
    That's true. I mean, you were cop-checked, turned up to come Town, and were then lynched. Both your godfather ability and one-shot lynch immunity saved you in that game xD. Oh if only Garuru came right on time :p

Oh my god, I know. ;_; It's getting ridiculous. Unova, Betrayal, and this one, all at once... >_< At least I was mafia buddies with FA~
    LOL! Uhh, FinalArcadia getting nightkilled by Mijzelffan was the entire reason why I even joined this game in the first place xD! It was your responsibility to protect her . Imagine if I hadn't subbed in :p. Jokool would still be tricking the Duelist Alliance xD, Procyon would still be under the radar, Ryoga would have not activated her ability, and you wouldn't have lied to me. All the others here have done an excellent job as well voting for Belarus. to pressure her. With team work and all that, winning is inevitable xD.

This explains the reason why Porycon tied the votes instead of voted for Belarus..
    I was afraid that'd screw me over... X3;
    And it made you on the top 2 of my scum list XD. I was going for Greece, but thanks to Midorikawa, I went for you instead xD. If I died, they would have still went after you.
    @SageGaga;

Will we be getting ratings?

Blog Entries

Um, sure. I'm really bad at them so don't expect elaborate ones :P

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus./III
    HCL x Baron Dante = TrustShipping
    What the. XD

Baron Dante; I'm sorry, but I trust no one. ;_;

Blog Entries

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 8: D= [10/7]

We had the chance to strike, with that monstrous blizzard finally receding after 2 days.
    But unfortunately for us, the Allied Nations had already found our base and were bombarding it with whatever it is they use.
    There KSSSH was shaking and Kindle was going mad.

"This can't be happening!" She yelled. "Those inferior peasants actually tracked us here?!"

"96% chance that is indeed what happened!" I responded, with severe robotic professionalism!

Kindle then pressed a button on a device she conjured from her pocket.
    It was hard to tell what it was exactly, but then the Black Hole hideout number 4 opened from above.
    A drone copter was slowly being lowered.

It took so long, and robots like me are impatient so in the meantime I went to the nearest window and looked.

Our Black Hole forces were putting up a good fight, but they didn't stand a chance without Von Bolt's Black Crystals to heal them.
    Suddenly I felt my energy rapidly vanishing and darkness clouding my vision. The last thing I heard was Kindle's voice.

"I'm sorry, but the Allied Nations would easily use your databanks to discover all of our secrets. I'm afraid I can't let that happen, Flak."

She was referring of course to the fact that I, Flak, had been fused with the robotic body of myself, Jugger ever since Flak's death to make full use of my power. I realize how confusing this is. She must have taken my special battery with her. The one that Lash invented.

"D=" Went my face.
    But then I remembered that she would probably reinsert the battery whenever it was safe to. And I smiled to myself.

- Jugger's self diary. Final entry.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 8: D= [10/7]

So mafia killed mafia O_O but DB never voted so now I'm confused

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast