Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 43

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 8: Frigid Technical Difficulties [10/6]

Yeah...its probable that someone was able to block all night actions. Plus, I still suspect Belarus.

vote: Belarus.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'm back from the school trip.

And as for the vote, give me a little time to read through the posts so I can give my opinion.

EDIT: I don't know about Belarus, but I got information that it's impossible to use night actions on Greece. I think it means she's an Untrackable, and my experience in other mafia games tells me that untrackables are usually Mafias.

Vote: Greece
    @Greece;
    Last edited by Yato; 6th October 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Who set the blizzard? You'd be saved whoever you are.

So I found out who this big fat Santa guy was that Kindle was talking about:

http://advancewars.wikia.com/wiki/Olaf

CO power

Blizzard - Causes it to Snow until his next turn
    Could that person please PM me? It wouldn't be against the rules unless you outright say "I'm Olaf".

You do want to win right? Thanks.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 7th October 2012 at 03:15 AM.

Blog Entries

So the only 2 Black Hole rising members left are Kindle an Jugger...

Hmm...

EDIT: If my calculations are correct, then Midorikawa and Baron Dante are Sami and Eagle...
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 7th October 2012 at 04:46 AM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Human; Um no we're not actually. I can see why you think so though, but Eagle died already. Soulmaster was him which is why Sami got three cop checks after his death.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Human; Um no we're not actually. I can see why you think so though, but Eagle died already. Soulmaster was him which is why Sami got three cop checks after his death.
    Pfft, you're right xD!

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

And as for the vote, give me a little time to read through the posts so I can give my opinion.

EDIT: I don't know about Belarus, but I got information that it's impossible to use night actions on Greece. I think it means she's an Untrackable, and my experience in other mafia games tells me that untrackables are usually Mafias.

@Greece;
    -_- I don't know who told you that but none of that is true, you can use a night action on me nothing in my role says that night actions on me would fail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post

@Greece;
    -_- I don't know who told you that but none of that is true, you can use a night action on me nothing in my role says that night actions on me would fail.
    I told DB that it's because of the Blizzard that it failed.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post

@Greece;
    I told DB that it's because of the Blizzard that it failed.
    OK thank you for that! I don't wan to be lynched because of this blizzard...

Blog Entries

I'd love if you guys unvoted Belarus. since she was the cause of the blizzard.

Okay, lets get all the details straight.

Human - Destiny Vote powers, lynched 2 Mafia in a row. Pretty much confirmed innocent.

Mijzelffan - Said he vigkilled FinalArcadia with his one-shot vigkill. Nobody counterclaimed. Helped me get rid of jokool. I think he's Max.

Ryoga Kamishiro - Claimed to be lynchproof. Helped me to get rid of jokool. In the Mafia QT, jokool said:

I was just posting roles that I found out from the [redacted]
    But if we include everyone:

[redacted]: Cop
    [redacted]: Some sort of ability that protects her from lynching?
    [redacted]: One shot Vigilante kill (used on [redacted])

Speaking of [redacted], should we kill him tonight?
    This means that both me, Mijzelffan and Ryoga Kamishiro are innocent.

Belarus. - Got rolecop checked by Elysion and turned up to be the roleblocker. She later PMed me, telling me that she caused the one-shot Blizzard and that she lied in the thread to save her ass. Nobody counterclaimed Innocent.

That's 4 innocent so far.

Elysion - Says she has this dice ability. "The ability I get is based on the number I get from a roll. Key term: Roll." "My random roles depending on roll: miller, role checker, doctor, protection for the night, vanilla". Said that she is related with Gliscorman's hidden ability. Made it out to appear that she's Nell with her dice ability. Nell is referred to as Lady Luck in the games, so giving her a dice ability was appropriate. Innocent.

Oh look. Half of the people playing in the game already confirmed innocent.

Chaosj2 - Confirmed Reporter. Unvoted Belarus. and proceeded to vote jokool, lynching him, getting a Mafia dead. Seeing his activity, behaviour, and praise from SageGaga for setting up the alliance was very pro-town. Told Rio Kamishiro to protect herself in the Night Phase. She got then nightkilled. Could be lying, but from how he has acted so far in the game he has been acting pretty towny. Jokool telling them in the Mafia QT instead of Chaos might be an indicator. Jokool even said "I" only. Innocent.

Oh look. 3/5 innocent.

Midorikawa and Baron Dante - They voted each other and got some ability that told them that because they were so close, they would be notified. Baron Dante claimed to be the bomb. Only Jugger from the Black Hole Army fits the bomb. This made me think that they could possibly be Kindle and Jugger, but they actually hate each other and aren't close. Could be lying, but with the post SageGaga made in the thread, I think they're innocent.

Oh my! 4/5. Lets look at who the last 2 are~

Dark Blueberry - Claimed to me to be Independent. Has some ability that lets her know of roles in a vague way. Has an alibi of going to a school trip. Procyon said this when she was still in the school trip:

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga
    You have intercepted the following from Procyon:

Quote Originally Posted by Procyon
    So, should we have a unified vote, or would that raise too much suspicion?
    Pretty much innocent. Which leaves us only with Greece...

Greece - Claimed to be the watcher. Has nothing to back her up. Is the most probable mafia.

So yeah, Vote: Greece
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 7th October 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Sorry, but Belarus isn't confirmed innocent, because I know she didn't cause the blizzard. Plus, didn't she say it wasn't her who caused it?

追放されたバカ

Well, according to Human's post, she said that in thread, but apparently PMed Human and claimed that the blizzard was her doing. But who knows...

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I agree with Ryoga. Sorry Human but I think Belarus is playing you. She conveniently says she caused the blizzard because she's about to get lynched. Ever think the mafia didn't kill and that was just the flavor text. I won't be taking my vote off of her.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...what I said in-thread about that blizzard not being me...? That was a complete lie. ^^; I was kinda trying to protect myself from both the town and the mafia. For the latter, well, that's obvious. For the former, I was hoping that my apparent brutal honesty would turn them away from lynching me, since...

Yeah. Fairly stupid reasoning, I know, but... >_<
    But a regular roleblocker is a fairly scummy role, so they would have no reason to kill me; with them knowing that I'm the cause of the blizzard, I'm essentially a confirmed innocent with a fairly threatening ability. So... ^^;
    Midori;

The few that remained of Black Hole were currently planning an assault but an almost supernatural blizzard raged on without warning, preventing them from acting.
    conveniently says she caused the blizzard because she's about to get lynched.
    He only asked for the blizzard to claim after the votes were placed on me. I had no reason to claim before that.

Actually, I'm going to counterclaim that right now. I caused that blizzard. I'm a one time roleblocker, and 1x lynchproof was a hidden(or something) ability I obtained. I wanted to avoid saying so, but right now I don't really have a choice. Now I'm fairly certain you're mafia.

Vote: Belarus.

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast