Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 35

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 722
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

  1. #511
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    How did I know the bandwagon thing would come up again. I have VALID reasoning to believe Human. Reasons I'm not going to bother to say. Anyway, other than my wanting lynches and "jumping bandwagons", I fail to see why I seem the scummiest.
    Do you read my reasons for voting you ever? Rio you thought FA was town because she defended you. Mijzelffan claimed vig and the one who killed FA yet you still tried to lynch him when no one else suspected him. Are you sure you have the bear judgement?
    Yes I do, and I still fail to see your reasoning.

  2. #512
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Oh there goes Ryoga jumping on yet another bandwagon. I live how I'm still seeing no evidence against jokool. Also Human you haven't read the thread if you don't know why I find Ryoga mafia
    Is there any evidence that leads to jokool being Town? No. There isn't. I suggest you read what I said before and actually debated with the points I came up with, instead of avoiding them. Then you can come and be suspicious of me. Ryoga jumping on my vote to jokool? She saw my reasoning and decided to vote him as well. There's nothing scummy about that. If you saw good reasoning on who might be Mafia, you'd vote them. It's as simple as that.

    Rio you thought FA was town because she defended you. Mijzelffan claimed vig and the one who killed FA yet you still tried to lynch him when no one else suspected him.
    Hey, just because Rio thought that somebody was Town and then they turned up Mafia it doesn't mean that she is Mafia as well. Well, she's sorry that she tried to lynch him after. IIRC, he did tell her why he wasn't Mafia and then she believed him, I think.

  3. #513
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Wait...jokool? Well, I guess I see your point. He's been active but just seems to go along with everyone else, without seeming be giving ideas of who to lynch. Its just that right now, I have someone else in mind, so I can't go along with you Human. Sorry.

    That's right, Belarus., I'm still suspicious of you. ^^

  4. #514
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    So there's one vote on @Ryoga Kamishiro;, @Rio Kamishiro; and @Midorikawa;. Hmph. Tee hee hee hee... You guys do know that @FinalArcadia; is dead in this game, right? You know what this means guys :3. Sure she was Mafia, but that is no excuse for my... powers to activate, am I right :)? Me subbing in for Gotpika will be the Mafia's own demise.

    DESTINY VOTE POWER ACTIVATE!

    Be the guiding light that leads us to justice, may love take us one step closer to victory, for it shall now reveal the darkness!

    May justice be served...


    DESTINY VOTE: @jokool;


    You can't hide, scum. And before anyone asks, I'm totally being serious and sticking my vote. My love for FinalArcadia told me to vote jokool, and that's what I shall remain doing so till the day he dies in this game. I don't suggest the other Mafia to try defending jokool unless they want to appear to be scum to get this game over quicker. My powers have spoken and have never failed me. Die now, scum.
    Ummmmmmm......



    I mean, seriously, what the actual fuck is this?

    jokool on the other hand did... um... what did he do exactly? Oh that's right. Nothing beneficial to the Town. He hasn't helped us progress or anything. He hasn't given us any leads, any ideas on what to do to get Mafia, tried to suck some information from somebody or anything of that sort.
    FYI, I've been doing plenty. I've been trying to get info via PM's and I've tried in tread as well. I would use my ability to help, but it's kinda crappy for gathering info. Should I role claim so you'll understand why?

    For now, I'll VOTE: Human

    All of this seems really scummy to me.

  5. #515
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Ummmmmmm......



    I mean, seriously, what the actual fuck is this?
    My love for @FinalArcadia;.



    see I can post images too~

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    FYI, I've been doing plenty. I've been trying to get info via PM's and I've tried in tread as well. I would use my ability to help, but it's kinda crappy for gathering info. Should I role claim so you'll understand why?
    I'd like to see this stuff you have been doing in the thread :P. And how am I supposed to believe your roleclaim? It could be your real one, but then, real or not, I already know that you're Mafia. Just give up, honestly, you'd save my time :3.

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    For now, I'll VOTE: Human

    All of this seems really scummy to me.
    Yup. An effort to actually lynch a Mafia, totally scummy. You should totally check out the BKMN Mafia, where I lynched 2 Mafia in a row with my Destiny Vote powers when FinalArcadia died. My powers have told me that you're scum. I trust them, and so have destiny voted you to succeed.

  6. #516
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    My love for @FinalArcadia;.
    Okay, what's the name of your ship with her? Because I now ship it.

    I'd like to see this stuff you have been doing in the thread :P.
    Here you go. It starts with that post and continues on for a couple more posts.

  7. #517
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    SexalShipping.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #518
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    SexalShipping.
    Thank you! *is now a SexalShipper*

  9. #519
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    My love for @FinalArcadia;.
    Okay, what's the name of your ship with her? Because I now ship it.
    SexalShipping. Here: SexalShipping (FinalArcadia x Human)

    I do like how you now want to ship it. You must think that my powers are true, that means you really are Mafia :D! MWUHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAAA!



    I was kidding about you definitely being Mafia now because you wanted to ship me and my Bulbawaifu<3, my reasons are because my love for her told me so

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Here you go. It starts with that post and continues on for a couple more posts.
    THAT'S IT?! XDDD That's your backup? XD You didn't give the Town any lead, any plan, any contribution, any... anything. I suggest that you train your skills as a Mafioso so later in games you wouldn't appear to be so suspicious and to be such a target of my Destiny Vote powers. If you actually contributed, actually created a discussion as to who might or not be a Mafia or even discussed in one, blamed a Townie and got them lynched and found a way to get suspicion off you, then I'd think you were a great Mafioso, but sadly, you aren't, so now you shall lose this game. Oh there are other people in my scum list of course, but you're my target this day phase. Those other scum will have to wait. I have no doubt in mind that you're mafia. Come on now, just admit it, spare me my time.



    Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

    my Bulbawaifu<3 is totally loving my use of Tron gifs

  10. #520
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    SexalShipping. Here: SexalShipping (FinalArcadia x Human)

    I do like how you now want to ship it. You must think that my powers are true, that means you really are Mafia :D! MWUHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAAA!



    I was kidding about you definitely being Mafia now because you wanted to ship me and my Bulbawaifu<3, my reasons are because my love for her told me so
    Okaaaaaaay.......

    THAT'S IT?! XDDD That's your backup? XD You didn't give the Town any lead, any plan, any contribution, any... anything. I suggest that you train your skills as a Mafioso so later in games you wouldn't appear to be so suspicious and to be such a target of my Destiny Vote powers. If you actually contributed, actually created a discussion as to who might or not be a Mafia or even discussed in one, blamed a Townie and got them lynched and found a way to get suspicion off you, then I'd think you were a great Mafioso, but sadly, you aren't, so now you shall lose this game. Oh there are other people in my scum list of course, but you're my target this day phase. Those other scum will have to wait. I have no doubt in mind that you're mafia. Come on now, just admit it, spare me my time.
    Okay, I admit that that wasn't a great example (mainly because when I was posting that, I didn't know that the votes were tied....), but I have been helping.



    Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

    my Bulbawaifu<3 is totally loving my use of Tron gifs

  11. #521
    How puzzling! Protopost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    356
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Vote: Belarus

    You were active in the beginning and then fell of the radar, giving little to no help to the town. You've avoided every recent debate, and have yet to make any points as to whom is and isn't town.

    Also..
    @Human; Your destiny draw vote sounds like nothing special to me. I assume behind all of that fancy text you have real logic which goes farther than a version of what I typed about Belarus, so I would be grateful if you'd share with the rest of us. If you reveal whom your suspects are, we can all work together to find more evidence. The advantage the mafia have against us is information, so if we spread the information, said advantage will be gone. You can answer now, or during the night phase if you think it'll make you feel more secure, but truth be told, I don't care which you pick as long as the information is spread.

  12. #522
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 5: Self Destruction [9/30]

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post

    Belarus., sorry, but I'm casting my vote on you. What happened to you during the later phases...I'm not sure. But it seems pretty scummy to not be as active later on in the game, where we've gathered quite a bit of information, whether its true or not. Only two phases have passed since you two have posted I believe, but these two phases were pretty damn productive(well, more of the day 4).
    Vote: Belarus.

    I know you gave me your reason after, but you've still been ignoring the debates, and I'm sure you've been online.

  13. #523
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    jokool, just stop please xD

    My Destiny Vote powers already have pointed my finger at you XD.

    Also..
    @Human; Your destiny draw vote sounds like nothing special to me. I assume behind all of that fancy text you have real logic which goes farther than a version of what I typed about Belarus, so I would be grateful if you'd share with the rest of us. If you reveal whom your suspects are, we can all work together to find more evidence. The advantage the mafia have against us is information, so if we spread the information, said advantage will be gone. You can answer now, or during the night phase if you think it'll make you feel more secure, but truth be told, I don't care which you pick as long as the information is spread
    Logic? Oh there is some logic. Fancy text? Yeah... No. Nothing special? The ability to friggen lynch Mafia. How's that not special? My powers are totally real. Sharing and stuff in the open? Not yet maybe.

    So~ Vote tally baby;

    jokool - 4 (Yay! We're going to lynch a Mafia!)
    Bela-kun - 2
    The Fabulous Me - 2
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 3rd October 2012 at 02:39 PM.

  14. #524
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Ok guys, I'm trying to read all the stuff that happened after I died, but could some one tell me if we lost and major power roles?



  15. #525
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    @Greece; We lost a 7-use cop (Heh), and from that, we gained a 3-time one. I think that's all importanter ones?

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •