Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I'm defending jokool because he seems town
    Yes, because your gut feeling totally trumps potential evidence.

and you two are voting without reason.
    Not really.

Without evidence it won't be him getting lynched, it will be either of you two. Rio will gladly vote for you Mijz.
    Threatening me like a true mafioso. In case you have forgotten, I have gone like four phases un-counter claimed as the vig. Aka you can pretty much assume I'm not lying about being the vig by now. And I killed a mafioso. If I were mafia or anti-town, I would not have done that.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post

Not really.

Without evidence it won't be him getting lynched, it will be either of you two. Rio will gladly vote for you Mijz.
    Threatening me like a true mafioso. In case you have forgotten, I have gone like four phases un-counter claimed as the vig. Aka you can pretty much assume I'm not lying about being the vig by now. And I killed a mafioso. If I were mafia or anti-town, I would not have done that.
    I never said you were lying but you could be and indep aligning with whichever side will help you win. I saw it with Neosquid in the Kid Icarus game where he tried to align with mafia and then when outed he tried to align with town despite his anti-town ability. If you have evidence then how about sharing it, but you're not which is why you seem scummy. If you don't want to share in thread then PM me and if you're evidence is good enough then I will join your cause. Human can't be Sami using a cop check being Soulmaster just got killed unless his cop checks work differently.

Just to let you know I'm leaving for school now. I should be available between 11 and 1:45 when I'm waiting for my next class to start, but after that I won't be on until after 5
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 3rd October 2012 at 07:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Could you please tell me why he seems Town to you? Mijzelffan here killed FinalArcadia with his one-shot vig kill. jokool on the other hand did... um... what did he do exactly? Oh that's right. Nothing beneficial to the Town. He hasn't helped us progress or anything. He hasn't given us any leads, any ideas on what to do to get Mafia, tried to suck some information from somebody or anything of that sort. Sure, the same could be said to me, but I have a justifiable reason for not contributing that much because I have just subbed in. Now, by voting jokool, I have given my contribution, a lead, an idea on what to do and an actual plan.

So hey Midorikawa... Why are you so focused on protecting jokool? I mean, he hasn't been doing anything, so why are you trying to get rid of me, the person who is trying to make progress. You voting Ryoga Kamishiro again, despite being completely lynchproof, is not helping your cause. You are actually slowing it instead, making it go in the same direction instead of trying to... I don't know... Vote somebody else to suck information from, possibly lynch a Mafia? Oh and jokool can cry to me and tell me how wrong I am as much as he wants, but my vote will still stand. You know how friggin threatening and accurate my Destiny Vote power is. It lynched 2 Mafia in a row in that BKMN game. I don't kid around with it. When I Destiny Vote somebody, that means they're friggen Mafia. Saying that my powers will fail is an insult to them.

Human can't be Sami using a cop check being Soulmaster just got killed unless his cop checks work differently.
    Nope not a cop. I'll reveal my power when jokool dies and inevitably turns up Mafia.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 3rd October 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Blog Entries

Not really.

I never said you were lying but you could be and indep aligning with whichever side will help you win. I saw it with Neosquid in the Kid Icarus game where he tried to align with mafia and then when outed he tried to align with town despite his anti-town ability. If you have evidence then how about sharing it, but you're not which is why you seem scummy. If you don't want to share in thread then PM me and if you're evidence is good enough then I will join your cause. Human can't be Sami using a cop check being Soulmaster just got killed unless his cop checks work differently.
    For the record, Neosquid's role in my mafia was not anti-town, as it didn't interfere with the town in any way. I even put that in the flavour text.

Also @Human; won't let me reveal his powers because he's afraid the mafia's gonna kill him, and won't listen when I tell him they probably will now anyway. I can tell you it's solid though.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You both realize that if jokool turns out town you're both going down, right?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    You realise saying this only makes you more suspicious when jokool turns out mafia, right?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You realise saying this only makes you more suspicious when jokool turns out mafia, right?
    I can prove to you I'm town if he does end up mafia, so I'm not really worried.

Blog Entries

We know that. Thing is, we aren't afraid of lynching jokool since we know that he's Mafia. I'll say it again, my Destiny Vote powers have never failed me. Why should they fail now? Because FinalArcadia was Mafia this time? Bullshit. Jokool is Mafia. I'm sticking to that no matter how many long tl;dr posts backed up with evidence indicate that jokool is Town and all that crap. If he turns up Town, fine, try lynching me. I know that will never happen since I know that jokool will turn up Mafia once he's friggen dead. Rio Kamishiro, you know the level of strength of my powers. Why not vote jokool as well? You've just said that you could prove your power role to us, so if jokool does turn up Town, then you have nothing to worry about. It certainly is better than voting Midorikawa. I already have a feeling that you're the reporter by what you have just said. @Ryoga Kamishiro;, I know that you are Town with such an ability. Have faith in my Destiny Vote powers and help me lynch the enemy, jokool.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I can't believe I'm saying this about Ryoga AGAIN!!! But she never claimed lynch proof. She said she was and wasn't, not giving us a direct answer. I have reasons that I won't state in thread because it could cause the town problems but at least I have legit reasons for voting Ryoga while you guys are voting jokool for reasons you're refusing to state. Also why trust Mijzelffan Human?

My class doesn't start till thirty so you have me till 25ish

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't know anymore... Human is talking so persuasively, it's like.... weird. O_o

UNVOTE: Coasting Wingull.

Blog Entries

I'm still wondering what the hell is Ryoga's ability, exactly. He says that if we vote her now, we won't get her out. Next phase, we can. That sounds exactly like the whole 1-time lynch immunity which she says she doesn't have. Or, redirect works, whatever.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

She never said she DIDN'T have it, she just heavily implied that.

Blog Entries

I can't believe I'm saying this about Ryoga AGAIN!!! But she never claimed lynch proof. She said she was and wasn't, not giving us a direct answer. I have reasons that I won't state in thread because it could cause the town problems but at least I have legit reasons for voting Ryoga while you guys are voting jokool for reasons you're refusing to state. Also why trust Mijzelffan Human?
    Oh yeah, my bad. Still, judging by how she's been playing she's surely coming as Town to me. Actually, my Destiny Vote powers are so great and all knowing that I know that she's Town. Legit reasons for voting Ryoga? I'd really love to hear them. Reasoning refusing to state? jokool is coming off to be completely scummy to both me and Mijzelffan and because my Destiny Vote powers said so. As I've said countless times, jokool is Mafia. You have to believe my Destiny Vote powers. They're real. I told Mijzelffan that I knew that he was Town and he decided to believe my powers, which is why he said he was creeped out by my amazing powers.

Rio Kamishiro, it would be very wise of you to vote jokool like I did. If you do, once he comes up Mafia, you'll be thought of as being Town. If jokool comes up as Town, then all of you have the right to lynch me in the next Day Phase. Rio... please believe me... Do you want to look scummy? Do you? No? Then vote jokool. Talking so persuasively that it's wierd? It's because I'm saying the friggen truth. You want to win right? THEN VOTE JOKOOL.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I want... to WIN!

VOTE: jokool.

I wanted a lynch anyway. This works just as well. And we could get out a mafioso... good.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Blog Entries

I want... to WIN!

VOTE: jokool.

I wanted a lynch anyway. This works just as well. And we could get out a mafioso... good.
    We "could get out a mafioso"? No. We will get a mafioso.

btw thank you for the mikky gif it should be nice to have more to add to my collection and it's a good reward too~~~

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast