Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 32

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 722
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

  1. #466
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Oh, you had me confused there.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #467
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    ...I really don't think anything I say will convince anybody, so... All I can say is that this is a waste of time, and the mafia is probably really glad we're wasting our time right now.

  3. #468
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    @SageGaga; I can sub for him, didn't see soul master reply sooo...

    /late reply is late
    Gaga likes this.



  4. #469
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Yep, confirm when you get the role!

  5. #470
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Confirming! take two



  6. #471
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    *sigh* once I did that I was afraid of this. Well thanks for letting me play SageGaga. And Town do me a favor; Kill tne mafia. brutally
    Midorikawa likes this.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  7. #472
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    So there's one vote on @Ryoga Kamishiro;, @Rio Kamishiro; and @Midorikawa;. Hmph. Tee hee hee hee... You guys do know that @FinalArcadia; is dead in this game, right? You know what this means guys :3. Sure she was Mafia, but that is no excuse for my... powers to activate, am I right :)? Me subbing in for Gotpika will be the Mafia's own demise.

    DESTINY VOTE POWER ACTIVATE!

    Be the guiding light that leads us to justice, may love take us one step closer to victory, for it shall now reveal the darkness!

    May justice be served...


    DESTINY VOTE: @jokool;


    You can't hide, scum. And before anyone asks, I'm totally being serious and sticking my vote. My love for FinalArcadia told me to vote jokool, and that's what I shall remain doing so till the day he dies in this game. I don't suggest the other Mafia to try defending jokool unless they want to appear to be scum to get this game over quicker. My powers have spoken and have never failed me. Die now, scum.

  8. #473
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Please stop being creepy like that.

    Regardless, vote: jokool. It's the best we got. And just because human is posting in an uncoventional way doesn't mean it's automatically not true.


  9. #474
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Please stop being creepy like that.

    Regardless, vote: jokool. It's the best we got. And just because human is posting in an uncoventional way doesn't mean it's automatically not true.
    Actually, because I post it in an unconventional way is the reason why it always works :P.

  10. #475
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,623
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    As scummy as I think Ryoga is, @Human; @Mijzelffan; voting jokool without a real reason is scummy as well. The only reason that worked last time Human was because we found a bunch of other townies and were able to see who was mafia, and even then a townie got lynched. jokool doesn't seem mafia to me at all. Also I was thinking that you were town Mijzelffan but now I think you're an independent just trying to survive so that makes human the less wasteful lynch.

    UNVOTE: Ryoga Kamishiro
    VOTE: Human

  11. #476
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    @Midorikawa; defending jokool huh? Ok, cool. Now if jokool turns out mafia, we know you're most likely also mafia. And if what human told me is correct, jokool is almost definitely mafia. I guess you can say we're getting two mafia for the price of one. :3


  12. #477
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,623
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Midorikawa; defending jokool huh? Ok, cool. Now if jokool turns out mafia, we know you're most likely also mafia. And if what human told me is correct, jokool is almost definitely mafia. I guess you can say we're getting two mafia for the price of one. :3
    He has evidence against jokool? Let's hear it. I'm defending jokool because he seems town and you two are voting without reason. Without evidence it won't be him getting lynched, it will be either of you two. Rio will gladly vote for you Mijz.

  13. #478
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Midorikawa; defending jokool huh? Ok, cool. Now if jokool turns out mafia, we know you're most likely also mafia. And if what human told me is correct, jokool is almost definitely mafia. I guess you can say we're getting two mafia for the price of one. :3
    I kno rite? I like the OMGUS Midorikawa~ made. If she really is Town, she would follow what my ~powers~ told me and vote for jokool. Mido pls, they didn't fail when I lynched 2 Mafia in a row in the BKMN Mafia, and so they won't fail in this one. My evidence is what my ~powers~ told me. If I tell you the secret of my ~powers~ then I'll be nightkilled.

  14. #479
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,623
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    As scummy as I think Ryoga is, @Human; @Mijzelffan; voting jokool without a real reason is scummy as well. The only reason that worked last time Human was because we found a bunch of other townies and were able to see who was mafia, and even then a townie got lynched. jokool doesn't seem mafia to me at all. Also I was thinking that you were town Mijzelffan but now I think you're an independent just trying to survive so that makes human the less wasteful lynch.

    UNVOTE: Ryoga Kamishiro
    VOTE: Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Midorikawa; defending jokool huh? Ok, cool. Now if jokool turns out mafia, we know you're most likely also mafia. And if what human told me is correct, jokool is almost definitely mafia. I guess you can say we're getting two mafia for the price of one. :3
    I kno rite? I like the OMGUS made Midorikawa~ made. If she really is Town, she would follow what my ~powers~ told me and vote for jokool. Mido pls, they didn't fail when I lynched 2 Mafia in a row in the BKMN Mafia, and so they won't fail in this one. My evidence is what my ~powers~ told me. If I tell you the secret of my ~powers~ then I'll be nightkilled.
    Please look at the bolded part.

  15. #480
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 6: The Bird Song [10/1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    As scummy as I think Ryoga is, @Human; @Mijzelffan; voting jokool without a real reason is scummy as well. The only reason that worked last time Human was because we found a bunch of other townies and were able to see who was mafia, and even then a townie got lynched. jokool doesn't seem mafia to me at all. Also I was thinking that you were town Mijzelffan but now I think you're an independent just trying to survive so that makes human the less wasteful lynch.

    UNVOTE: Ryoga Kamishiro
    VOTE: Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Midorikawa; defending jokool huh? Ok, cool. Now if jokool turns out mafia, we know you're most likely also mafia. And if what human told me is correct, jokool is almost definitely mafia. I guess you can say we're getting two mafia for the price of one. :3
    I kno rite? I like the OMGUS made Midorikawa~ made. If she really is Town, she would follow what my ~powers~ told me and vote for jokool. Mido pls, they didn't fail when I lynched 2 Mafia in a row in the BKMN Mafia, and so they won't fail in this one. My evidence is what my ~powers~ told me. If I tell you the secret of my ~powers~ then I'll be nightkilled.
    Please look at the bolded part.
    Nope. It was mostly my love for FinalArcadia. Totally. I swear.

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •