Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 4: Progress [9/28]

I'm willing to trust y'all on this.
    Unvote: BD
    Vote: Elysion

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Mijzelffan.
    VOTE: Elysion.

But if she comes up town, I'm definitely going to vote Mijzelffan.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

Errr...y'all kiddin me right? Lemme go PM someone then. Risk it all or get lynched.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Why do you want a lynch so bad. Several of us changed from BD because we believe him as town as fellow townies yet you have no qualms about lynching him or Elysion. Seems scummy to me and makes them seem even more town being you have no reason to lynch them other than

UNVOTE: Elysion
    VOTE: Ryoga Kamishiro

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't think her wanting a lynch is suspicious. I've been wanting lynches this entire time... but eh, then again, for some reason I seem really scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Why do you want a lynch so bad. Several of us changed from BD because we believe him as town as fellow townies yet you have no qualms about lynching him or Elysion. Seems scummy to me and makes them seem even more town being you have no reason to lynch them other than

Honestly, I'd rather lynch a townie than have a no lynch because that will at least give us something to work with. Sacrificing(for lack of better word) a couple of townies would eventually help the Town win in the long run. And actually, I did say I found Elysion suspicious when I voted her because of not adding much.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I'd rather lynch a townie than have a no lynch because that will at least give us something to work with. Sacrificing(for lack of better word) a couple of townies would eventually help the Town win in the long run. And actually, I did say I found Elysion suspicious when I voted her because of not adding much.

If you would have just left your vote on her then okay, but you unvoted her to lynch DB who several of us believe to be town. We unvoted him to save him and then voted Elysion for a tie since votes are double on him.

If you would have just left your vote on her then okay, but you unvoted her to lynch DB who several of us believe to be town. We unvoted him to save him and then voted Elysion for a tie since votes are double on him.
    Wait.... Huh? I know I unvoted her because I wanted a lynch, but that would have meant Mijzelffan would be out, not Baron Dante, wouldn't it? And I still don't trust Baron Dante, even if a couple of you do. I don't see very much evidence to trust him.

Blog Entries

Wait.... Huh? I know I unvoted her because I wanted a lynch, but that would have meant Mijzelffan would be out, not Baron Dante, wouldn't it? And I still don't trust Baron Dante, even if a couple of you do. I don't see very much evidence to trust him.
    Votes are double on him which has been mentioned several times in thread.

Oh, it has? I didn't even notice. Anyway, keep your vote on me if you want, but all I'll say is that I merely want lynches because it helps get us somewhere.

Blog Entries

Oh, it has? I didn't even notice. Anyway, keep your vote on me if you want, but all I'll say is that I merely want lynches because it helps get us somewhere.
    You know what, you're right which is why I think we should lynch you. You're most scummy to me and I'm not changing my vote

Blog Entries

After some investigating, I find Elysion to be town.

Everything you've done so far just seems really scummy to me.

You know what, you're right which is why I think we should lynch you. You're most scummy to me and I'm not changing my vote
    Go ahead. Just a warning though, if you all vote me, you're going to not going to get me out. Though I guess that's what you want, so it's no problem.

Blog Entries

How many unvotes have we had so far? Like, 4?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Elysion.
    VOTE: Mijzelffan.

I'm not voting Ryoga. I think she's town, she's openly defended me before.

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast