Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 14
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Blog Entries

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 3: No More Heroes [9/26]

Unvote: Jokool
    Vote: Gliscorman
    FOS: Jokool

I don't know about you guys, but I trust Rio Kamishiro. I'm still pretty darn sure Jokool is scum and am willing to place a bet on it. Voting Gliscorman for now to see if I can keep you guys from lynching an innocent townie.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Role confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

I don't trust anybody, but I am getting scummier vibes from Jokool more than Rio or Mijzelffan. Not just a feeling I'm getting, but his actions did seem suspicious to me. Still, not sure if I'm going to vote him just yet though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    I don't trust anybody, but I am getting scummier vibes from Jokool more than Rio or Mijzelffan. Not just a feeling I'm getting, but his actions did seem suspicious to me. Still, not sure if I'm going to vote him just yet though.
    Why me? What am I doing that puts off this scummy vibe? All I've said is that I think Rio is suspicious for wanting to lynch people without more info.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Why me? What am I doing that puts off this scummy vibe? All I've said is that I think Rio is suspicious for wanting to lynch people without more info.
    Where do you expect we get information if not by lynches? I just find it stupid that we're all waiting around, doing no lynches, waiting to be killed each night. Seems pointless to me, might as well do something productive.

you can smile again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Where do you expect we get information if not by lynches?
    From investigating, cop checks, role checks, things like that. There are much better ways to get info then lynching someone who could be town.

That's what seems scummy to me. If it was still Day 1, it wouldn't be, but it's Day 2 and you're still not wanting a a lynch. I can understand not wanting to get an innocent townie out, but without a lynch, we'll still be no where. I don't know, it could just be because I think differently about it.

^ Voting and lynches can cause investigation. We shouldn't only just rely on the cop and such because there could still be a godfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Where do you expect we get information if not by lynches?
    From investigating, cop checks, role checks, things like that. There are much better ways to get info then lynching someone who could be town.
    That's all fine and swell, but it's not like the cop can come out and say, "Hey, lookie here! We got a mafioso because I checked them!" That would be suicide. And it's not exactly like the cop can tell someone else because A. they might not be town, and B. the person who gets in contact with the cop always gets killed.

you can smile again

Blog Entries

That's what seems scummy to me. If it was still Day 1, it wouldn't be, but it's Day 2 and you're still not wanting a a lynch. I can understand not wanting to get an innocent townie out, but without a lynch, we'll still be no where. I don't know, it could just be because I think differently about it.
    It's actually day 3

.... When you put it that way, I guess it does make me look scummy... I'm sorry, but I just don't want to see innocent townies get lynched.

I guess I could unvote and see what happens.

It's actually day 3

.... When you put it that way, I guess it does make me look scummy... I'm sorry, but I just don't want to see innocent townies get lynched.

I guess I could unvote and see what happens.
    Whoa, it is!? Oops, sorry.

No need to apologize if that's your way of viewing it. Still, I think it's best if we try and get something done, because if we don't, all of us townies will just keep getting nightkilled and gain no evidence or anything.

Blog Entries

Okay. UNVOTE: Rio Kamishiro

I hope we do get something out of this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Gliscorman

This is to make sure that Rio doesn't get lynched. As I said earlier this phase, I do not think her actions are scummy, and I agree with a bit of what she has said in regards to us needing to do something. Her behavior honestly seems to me to be that of town, if a bit reckless.

I'd rather us not waste another day phase with a no-lynch, being sitting ducks for mafia. And so I'm going to vote, to hopefully prevent a tie. Ryoga did have some valid reasoning for voting Gliscorman, and I'd like to try and act on that. We've got to start acting on suspicions at some point, right?

Blog Entries

Because I have no idea as to what's going on, and I'm not sure what else to say.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

As much as we need to do something, I don't know if voting without even knowing what's going on is the best thing to be doing...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    Because I have no idea as to what's going on, and I'm not sure what else to say.
    That type of voting style will get people's suspicions on you so fast

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast