Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 3: No More Heroes [9/26]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @SageGaga; Can I sub plz?
    Of course!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Mijzelffan.
    VOTE: GliscorMan.

I hate to do this, but I will if it'll save me from being lynched. I don't want my ass on the chopping block.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

The announcement isn't going to help us figure anything out. Any one of us could have come up with that, honestly.

Blog Entries

@Rio Kamishiro; I'm not. You are one of the potential choices. Or, none of them are, and instead there is a doublevoter among those that voted Buoy. Or there's a secret voter. Or vote redirect. It's just a fact that if you are something, you are either a secret voter (That can make a public vote that doesn't count), or voteless. That same thing applies to me, obviously, and few others, but I'm pretty sure I'm innocent, and you've managed to come out far more scummish than the others.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I've come across as more scummish than others because I'm actually one of the only few active people here. I suppose I should say I'm sorry for trying to get us somewhere. No one seems to want a lynch and to me, that seems as if those people are playing in order to die and not further the support of the town. At this rate, we'll just wait for someone to die everynight, point fingers in the day, and do nothing about it.

Blog Entries

I would just like to remind everyone to send me conversations related to the game, please.
    (Unless it's like "lol u mafia, rite?" "u rite")

Otherwise I'll get all paranoid and think everyone is breaking the rules! I'm only half joking here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Vote: Gliscorman

Your actions have been odd to me, what with the not wanting a lynch day 1, but voting anyway. Tie or not, I think it would have made more sense to just vote no lynch.
    Voting so that it ties up the votes and prevents someone from being lynched completely makes sense. I fail to see how voting no lynch would have made anything better. I was trying to prevent us from lynching a possible power role, not try and start a useless bandwagon.
    No I get why it makes sense usually, but here it just didn't to me. There was talk of a possible double voter for whatever reason, so even if you tied it up, there was still the chance of someone getting out. Not only that, but somebody could have easily unvoted the person in suspicion or voted the other person in suspicion, which would have resulted in a lynch. Also, it wouldn't have been a useless lynch. Lynches on day 1 usually help to gather information for the next day, so no lynch is ever really "useless".
    I would like to point out right now that it's the voting process that gathers information, not the actual voting itself. There's no use gathering information from someone that's dead, especially if they have a power role. I'm all for Day 1 voting, just not Day 1 lynching. And in case you haven't figured out, the talk of a double voter came after the lynch day 1.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

@SageGaga; I'd like to request to be subbed out. I'm really sorry, but I'm extremely busy with schoolwork and I don't think I have time to focus on more than one or two mafia games right now.
    Gaga likes this.

Blog Entries

Vote: Jokool

He was part of the Buoy bandwagon and seemed to join it for no reason at all besides to save yourself? And then when you were 'safe' you voted elsewhere, perhaps to not seem suspicious. There's also how the mysterious voter saved you, which could mean your little friend was a mafioso trying to protect his own

Blog Entries

@GliscorMan; Well, I did mention the possibility, and since I was amused at the 4-way tie we had at that point, I decided to play along with it to make it even bigger, with almost joking reasoning of "let's find out if there's a double-voter. Well, it didn't stay as it was, but we did find a voting anomaly.

Though, looking at my own role, and some of the dead ones, vote's seem to be something most roles have in some form.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Also, @Atomic; @Gotpika;
    You must be active this phase or be mod killed (preferably subbed out)

@Buoy; @Midorikawa; @Dark Blueberry;
    Want to sign up as subs?
    Sorry about that, my Internet went out last Saturday.(I'm currently using a school computer.) I don't know when I'll have internet back for sure, but I know I'll possimaybe have it through Fri.-Sun.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    I'd like to request to be subbed out. I'm really sorry, but I'm extremely busy with schoolwork and I don't think I have time to focus on more than one or two mafia games right now.
    No problem.
    @Midorikawa; confirm when you get your new role.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but so far I believe we have;

GliscorMan - II (Ryoga Kamishiro, Rio Kamishiro)
    jokool - I (Chaosj2)
    Rio Kamishiro - II (Mijzelffan, Baron Dante)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosj2 View Post
    Vote: Jokool

He was part of the Buoy bandwagon and seemed to join it for no reason at all besides to save yourself? And then when you were 'safe' you voted elsewhere, perhaps to not seem suspicious. There's also how the mysterious voter saved you, which could mean your little friend was a mafioso trying to protect his own
    I didn't mean to be apart of that. I voted Buoy without knowing that someone else had voted for him.

As for voting someone else to 'not seem suspicious,' I only did that because I didn't suspect Buoy of being mafia and didn't want to vote someone I thought was a townie. I voted for Rio because she seemed suspicious to me. She still does.

In fact, while I'm thinking about it: VOTE: Rio Kamishiro

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    No one seems to want a lynch and to me, that seems as if those people are playing in order to die and not further the support of the town. At this rate, we'll just wait for someone to die every night, point fingers in the day, and do nothing about it.
    We have little to no info on anyone. You still want to lynch people because it's supposed to 'give us more info.' We tried that already, and all we got out of it was an innocent townie lynched and that we have either a secret voter, double voter, or useless voter. Although that helps slightly, we have no idea what alignment that person is.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Still, either we vote someone out and take the chance or we vote no one and get nowhere.

And whoopey, three votes on me. Perfect.

EDIT: If this goes on and I get lynched... town, PLEASE listen to me. Suspect those who voted me, it'll get you somewhere. Just please stop wasting time waiting to get killed.

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast