Mafia: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory - Page 10

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Advance Wars Mafia l Finale - Town Victory

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Night 1: Mistrust Killed the Orange Star [9/23]

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    VOTE: Mijzelffan. For not answering my question before and for helping the lynch on Buoy.
    I push lynches because I rather have an innocent die and have leads than not having an innocent die and have no leads. You know, that's what I usually avocate.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mama View Post
    I'm also suspicious of Mij myself. I think his actions of creating a tie so someone could "choose" and then BWing at the first sign of a lead reeks of wanting to RL someone (possibly specifically an innocent) but not wanting to be seen as responsible for it. Voting for something because other people want it is actually not how democracy works... This in itself is not entirely suspicious but I find his avoidance of Feralize's request for an explanation and absurd claim that he will be keeping his vote because Feralize did not turn the same question to jokool voters very suspicious indeed. It just seems like quite pettily trying to avoid having to explain himself which I see no reason why a townie would avoid.

I'm not going to throw my vote up just yet but if a satisfactory explanation is not reached by the time I have to go out tomorrow evening (which will be afternoon for Americans, Canadians etc.) then I will be putting up exactly that vote.
    As for the democracy thing, that's an inside joke because I pulled the same thing on multiple skype mafias. But besides that it's an incentive for other people to do something, and see what they think. And the more crucial votes like that we have, the more info we have.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advance Wars Mafia l Day 2: Vanishing Act [9/24]

I watch a movie and come back to see I was night killed. Dang you mafia. Good luck town, thanks for letting me play SageGaga

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

If there's a bomber in this game, I'd like a private conversation, please. The sooner the better.
    Last edited by Yato; 24th September 2012 at 09:41 PM.

Personally, I think were in the same spot we were in the beggining. I see no leads right now. Voting for Mijzle seems more of a "Lets just target someone, since someone needs to go" then anything else.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    If there's a bomber in this game, I'd like a private conversation, please. The sooner the better.
    Yeah. You don't just say that and not elaborate. If you're not mafia, this message was definitely enough to tell them you're a role worth killing quickly without being any help to town. So yeah, good job on that one.

If you have useful information, you should share it with the class rather than just highlighting the fact that you're a power role and keeping mum.

If you have a useful role, there is a good chance that we have a protector who could be assigned to you.

@Coasting Wingull; No leads? Seriously? Did you even read the message above yours?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mama View Post
    Yeah. You don't just say that and not elaborate. If you're not mafia, this message was definitely enough to tell them you're a role worth killing quickly without being any help to town. So yeah, good job on that one.

If you have useful information, you should share it with the class rather than just highlighting the fact that you're a power role and keeping mum.

If you have a useful role, there is a good chance that we have a protector who could be assigned to you.

@Coasting Wingull; No leads? Seriously? Did you even read the message above yours?
    I can't tell you about the role because it's too important. And it's urgent. Besides, it's not only the bomber that can have negative effects on the mafia when getting killed, no?

It's really urgent - I need to talk to the bomber as soon as possible - IF there is one.

Blog Entries

I can't tell you about the role because it's too important. And it's urgent. Besides, it's not only the bomber that can have negative effects on the mafia when getting killed, no?

It's really urgent - I need to talk to the bomber as soon as possible - IF there is one.
    I'm not sure what role there could be where it's safe to say "I have a really really important role", in other words "MAFIA PLEASE KILL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" where you can't give any more information than that to the town.

If you have an innocent reading on someone, I hope you have already contacted them. No need to advertise them publicly, of course. If you have any guilties, you should publicly post them in the thread.

If no more information is gained on this by the end of the day, I strongly suggest that any protector roles target Dark Blueberry so that he isn't killed for what he's said. Let's just PRAY that the Mafia don't have a roleblocker or you've just ruined whatever your role is until we can kill it.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting Wingull View Post
    Personally, I think were in the same spot we were in the beggining. I see no leads right now. Voting for Mijzle seems more of a "Lets just target someone, since someone needs to go" then anything else.
    Nope, I have reasons that I think point to him being highly suspicious. Unless anyone can prove me otherwise, my vote is staying right where it is.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Nope, I have reasons that I think point to him being highly suspicious. Unless anyone can prove me otherwise, my vote is staying right where it is.
    Obviously no one is going to be able to prove anything, just like your "reasons" don't prove anything. Asking for proof is absurd. Is the entirety of your reasoning that he didn't answer your question and he helped the lynch on Buoy? Let's not forget that you are the one who started the lynch on Buoy. Sure, you took your vote off when it ceased to be a tie but is it not possible that that was because you wanted to get a bandwagon rolling without incriminating yourself, knowing that your team had a vote blocker or double voter that would guarantee Buoy's death? I hope you have a little better reasoning than what you've shown so far for being so bizarrely sold on Mij's scum.

NOTE: Mij is probably still my number one FoS at the moment, I'm just concerned by Rio's seemingly unwarranted certainty of his guilt.

EDIT: Apologies, Rio, I got you confused with Belarus. You didn't start the BW on Buoy so I take back what I said earlier. I'm still a little surprised you're so certain that Mij is Mafia.
    Last edited by Gama; 25th September 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That's alright, I was just a bit confused. I'm just feeling that he is, the way he started voting Buoy when jokool had the majority... he says that he advocates lynches instead of not, but then why didn't he vote jokool instead when he had a more certainty of being voted earlier? It just seems odd to me that he would have voted Buoy instead of jokool and also... the way he avoided answering Feralize earlier in the Day phase was a bit odd to me.

Blog Entries

I'm still wondering about Rio from the early Night 1. Not sure what to think about that whole thing.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: Rio Kamishiro

I know tying the vote with an omgus is pretty weak, but I would like to stay alive a little longer if possible.

Of course, if anyone feels I should die regardless, you know where to place your vote.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    I'm still wondering about Rio from the early Night 1. Not sure what to think about that whole thing.
    Could you elaborate on that a bit more? Also, I'm logging off now, so... If I don't respond by the update time, you'll know why.

Blog Entries

Vote: @Dark Blueberry;- Looking for the bomber? Could it be that you want to coordinate a role blocker then kill combo on him in order to get him out of the way now and not risk getting hurt? Seems scummy to me that you'd want to go after the bomber so badly, considering I'm not aware of any reason you'd want to speak to them. If you have a legitimate reason, go ahead and say it, or pm it to me and I'll retract my vote

Blog Entries

"Rachel I'm...I'm shaking!" Said a young adult.

"Don't worry, Jake, Black Hole is severely underestimating our willpower. There is nothing we won't do to protect our homes and this planet itself." Replied a perky voice, belonging to Rachel.

"Ha, pffft! I'm not shaking because I'm scared. I'm shaking from excitement! It's time we kicked Black Hole back to the hell they came from!"

Rachel smiled and nodded in return, but her eyes told a different story. Her older sister, Nell, had been called to service before the war with Black Hole even began. She hasn't spoken to her sister for weeks now and with so many casualties...

Jake put his hand on her shoulder.
    "Im sure she's doing fine. Your sister is smart. And not bad looking either...She's single isn't she? Is she into guys my age--"
    *SMACK*
    "---ahhh, sorry! Sorry. Jeez."
    And with that, Rachel had returned to her usual temperament. She was ready for whatever Black Hole could throw at them.

It is now night 2! This phase will end at 7pm EDT on 9/26/12. Night actions sent at 7pm and later will not count.

The following players must be active tonight or the next day phase: @Atomic @Gotpika

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast