Mafia: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN - Page 21
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 332

Thread: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

  1. #301
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Phase over, update pending, but I might not be in the mood of updating the game today.

  2. #302

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    this isn't so much me suspecting you as much as just wanting to clarify. I know I suspected harryhart too but why did you suspect and also vote him? Is it just cause of what he said about you?
    No, I wouldn't vote someone because they questioned me. I had been suspicious of harryheart for these reasons:

    Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart
    He's had no reads even though there'd been 15 pages at the time and overall seems to be trying hard to blend in, not taking any chances. And then there's you, harryheart, who I also think is suspicious for pretty much the same reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by and at an earlier time
    harryheart is going with the flow too much-- looking like he's trying to blend in.
    And then there was what Mijzelffan said, which just gave me more of a reason to vote him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaze
    Marius first voted for a no lynch, but then she switched to harryhart, this is weird cause at first she said that she would keep her no lynch until more people talked, then she just randomly jumped into the bandwagon for harryhart, citing that if he ended up being town they could just get someone else in the next phase. Except that no, we're now at a critical point where losing one more town member could end up making us lose the game overall. And it ended up being a mislynch no less.
    You make good points about Marius (specifically the one I quoted here), although I disagree with your points about her asking Zunorai, since I don't think it's weird to question him not having any reads. There were more than enough pages to analyze.

    @Marius; You don't have anything to say about his other points?
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 19th May 2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: forgot to add a name for the quote

  3. #303
    Ehehehehe... Peaceful Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    960
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    I'm honestly not sure, to be honest. I keep getting accused of fence-sitting, but all I've been doing was trying to be more active while sticking to my usual playstyle. It's true that I don't like taking sides, because I'm always afraid I'll screw myself over and get mislynched, which would be a loss for me and the town, which I don't want to happen.

    There's really no good, evidentiary answer for an accusation based on behavioral habits, because there's no way to prove or disprove what someone on the other side of a screen claims is going on inside their head. For all you know, I could be lying, and I wouldn't blame you for thinking so because that's how these games work. I do believe the behavior you guys are accusing me of was unconscious, and I'm sorry if I made you suspicious. ^.^

    Also, either you have it wrong or I forgot to put this in there, but my 'No Lynch' vote was to wait until some evidence was brought forward, because I wasn't eager for a mislynch, especially one that occurred for next to no reason. Waiting seemed like the reasonable thing to do. The counterclaim seemed to be reason enough to remove it and vote harryheart.

    @Flaze; @Squall Leonhart;
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

  4. #304
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Phase will be extended for another 24 hours, will end at 10pm gmt plus 1. You can change any actions you may have placed.

  5. #305
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,775
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Finally caught up.

    So night 2 the strongman is active and rather than kill the cop they kill the ascetic because CF is such a larger threat. And no one had counter claimed cop and hey there was a miller so there must be a cop right. Like in bible mafia where I was godfather this by that logic there was a cop to counter me, named Mijz who turned out not to be cop and was actually a mafia traitor which thus by that logic one can assume that maybe there is no cop and that maybe Mijz is fake claiming again, because seriously living past night two with a strongman in the game. Yeah I doubt it. No to mention his refusal to state who he checked town on when that means nothing until godfather is dead and then conveniently being roleblocked. Not to mention the moment I subbed in he was trying to get my claim, though that wouldn't be that strange if not for how he seems so desparate in the PMs and I refused him saying I want to catch up first, so what does he do? Posts in thread saying I refuse to play, when he knew before anyone that I just lost my ceiling. For reference here are our PMs



    He seems desparate and then the obvious lie in thread about me. Almost as if he feels threatened by me which he should. Look at the night kills. They are all people who supported Mijz. Oh and the case of Momoka-mafia will butt heads to look town. Also they will bus each other for practically no reason. So tell me what has he done to prove himself as town? Nothing. CF died the night she claimed to him as another note and she had a pretty good role.

    And to tack on, Marius voting him but assuring him she would invite him after he spoke seems like mafia assuringb fellow mafia they weren't out to lynch them. And she hasn't done anything else, plus gibs died when votes were tied.

    And lastly the way Squall was suspicious of anyone who doubted Mijzs cop claim is just strange.

    And this last part correct me if I'm wrong, but Joltik hasn't spoken much so maybe she has been silenced and the way she was confirming what happened with Mijz and yato and Zima seemed like confusion. I know if I was real cop then I wouldn't tell the fake, and even if she isn't, the fact that its one f the inactives that conveniently counterclaimed HS is just strange. Again what if she is silenced thus making her an easy lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  6. #306

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Marius
    It's true that I don't like taking sides
    The way you worded this was odd. It probably doesn't mean anything, but when you say it like that, it comes across as scummy.

    There's really no good, evidentiary answer for an accusation based on behavioral habits, because there's no way to prove or disprove what someone on the other side of a screen claims is going on inside their head.
    While yes that's true, that could be said for pretty much anything really.

    Also, either you have it wrong or I forgot to put this in there, but my 'No Lynch' vote was to wait until some evidence was brought forward, because I wasn't eager for a mislynch, especially one that occurred for next to no reason. Waiting seemed like the reasonable thing to do.
    Well instead of waiting for evidence, you could have looked back in the thread for something. Being rash and reckless is dangerous for the town, but just waiting and going with the flow isn't helping it either. All in all, your post didn’t clear up much for me or help your case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    And lastly the way Squall was suspicious of anyone who doubted Mijzs cop claim is just strange.
    He claimed cop and hadn't been counterclaimed- there was no reason for me not to trust him. So I was suspicious of everyone who doubted him, because it just seemed like an attempt to get everyone suspicious of him and hope he would get voted. Which would have been an easy to get the cop out.

    Also they will bus each other for practically no reason.
    I'm not sure where you're getting that. Why would they bus each other for no reason?

    EDIT:

    And this last part correct me if I'm wrong, but Joltik hasn't spoken much so maybe she has been silenced and the way she was confirming what happened with Mijz and yato and Zima seemed like confusion. I know if I was real cop then I wouldn't tell the fake, and even if she isn't, the fact that its one f the inactives that conveniently counterclaimed HS is just strange. Again what if she is silenced thus making her an easy lynch.
    Joltik has claimed bulletproof, which is what harryheart was. She pretty much has to be mafia, and even with the possibility of a silencer, I don't know why they would choose to keep silencing her. Also, I can't think of a character that would even be fit to be a silencer.

  7. #307
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,775
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    I meant mafia will bus for little reason or actually to clear themselves. Also did Joltik claim that to you or just Mijz, which regardless I do t see either of you as town. There is the possibility of there being NO cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  8. #308

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also did Joltik claim that to you or just Mijz, which regardless I do t see either of you as town. There is the possibility of there being NO cop.
    She claimed to Mijzelffan.

    We have to consider the fact that this is an Ace Attorney game. There are at least two characters left that I could see being the cop. Unless the mafia somehow knows everything, I don't know why they would assume the town has no cop, and then has one of them go out and claim cop in the open. It's too risky of a plan.

    @Joltik; It would help if you spoke up on your claim or anything really?

  9. #309
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,775
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Well considering Mijz and Momo were butting heads then it's possible they were trying to Kure the real one out. Or maybe for all we know they already did and then killed them and tailored their role becaise really Momo's role seems like it would have been tailored. Strongman and rolecop are important roles for the mafia yet two in one? That means the moment that person dies they lose both. It doesn't make sense since its detrimental to them
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  10. #310
    Ride and Stride! Meyneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,883
    Blog Entries
    66

    Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    I'm x1 buiietproof, maybe there are just more then one in the game? It could be a trick to make things harder for the town.

  11. #311
    I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Why do you care
    Posts
    62,919
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    Wasn't Mijz the one that voted Momoka off though?

  12. #312
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,775
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost

    @Flaze; when mafia vote mafia off its called bussing. Mafia bus each other all the time to clear themselves so it doesn't really speak leagues
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  13. #313
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN



    Day 6 - Bad End

    It was time to give up. The end was to come sooner or later after letting the majority arrest Apollo Justice. Arresting justice was like destroying hope, so it was time for the end...

    Phoenix Wright, ace attorney, had now disappeared forever.






    One person who outlived their stay was targeted to be arrested...





    The Unjust took their opportunity at the now almost empty courthouse and concluded that justice was served... when it really wasn't... Thus the two allied with Justice went home, but felt they didn't get the right ending.





    Clay Terran cried at how his best friend was arrested, and maybe even to be executed...





    The remaining villains were proud they could now walk free with no threats in their way...













    GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN
    CONGRATULATIONS MARIUS, JOLTIK, ZEXY, MOMOKA AND LYSANDRE





    QTs:

    AA: DD Mafia - Lovers QT, Themis Legal Academy Stars - QuickTopic free message board hosting
    AA: DD Mafia - Headquarters of the Unjust - QuickTopic free message board hosting

    Night Actions:



    (I might have missed something which I really doubt but if I did it's nothing big)

    FinalArcadia's Red Pepper would have upgraded a role and their Pumpkin would have made the player be immune to one vote the following Day Phase.

    harryheart had the hidden ability that if Clay Terran died, they would gain an extra life that even if the Strongman targeted them they wouldn't kill them, just removing their extra life.




    Questions:


  14. #314
    I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Why do you care
    Posts
    62,919
    Blog Entries
    154
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

    Damn it -w- I'm sorry for killing you Mijz, just that after everything that hapened during today I couldn't help but doubt some things.

    Damn it, I had both Marius and Zexy on my watch xD this really sucks.

  15. #315
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    156
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

    YES!

    Wow, a Vig Doctor... well, we had Godfather Framer and Strongman Rolecop, should have expected a similar crazy thing :)
    I am amazed that our little Joltik did not get vig-killed... but suspecting Mijz at the last moment did the trick xD

    1. Definitely! bwahahahahaha

    2. I think they were, Town had lots of things to go with. You don't get Ascetics, Bodyguards and Roleblockers in most games. Not having a Rolecop around during my stay may have made me think so, though.

    3. I have not read them all consistently, because of being a sub :(

    4. The hosting was good. Thanks!

    5. Wow, I have never seen this question before from a host. I don't think asking for one will change much, scum won :)

    6. 9/10. Hosting and roles were good, but I don't want to give it a 10 just because I won, it ended up a bit one-sided after all.
    Last edited by Zexy; 20th May 2014 at 03:31 PM.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •