Mafia: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN - Page 13
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 332

Thread: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

  1. #181
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    I'd like to point out that there are 14 players left in this game, 3 or maybe 4 of which are Mafia. We can't afford a mislynch regardless of whether it's on a power role or not.

    Hence why my vote was cast towards not lynching anyone this phase. It'll give power roles more time to gather information, and nonpower roles more time to scumhunt.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  2. #182
    ... And Justice for All GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Regime
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    40

    Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    We lost the lovers... >_>

    As for the Zima/Yato debate, I honestly don't think it's fair to vote Yato based on the actions of his subbed player. Considering said player had left the game of her own accord (citing personal reasons) and seemed genuinely "out of it" for lack of a better term. Zima even said it'd be better to lynch her, and I'm having a hard time deciding whether that was due to her role or just because she wanted out of the game. Either way, waiting and observing Yato before we go voting would be the best option.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Moving on, don't suppose we have any news on the cop check?
    You say that as if the cop is just going to come out and reveal themselves publicly in thread. I highly doubt the cop has made any sort of alliance on day one, and even if they did, revealing themselves personally or through proxy are both extremely risky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    That could certainly be the case, but it can't be ignored that there is most likely a mafia bomb in this game.
    I admit, I don't know the series as well as most people, but why is there "most likely" a mafia bomb? Just because a certain character leans towards one role doesn't necessarily mean there has to be that role.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Personally, I think Yato is the best target at the moment, but the one thing making me nervous is that it'd be a vote based wholly on things her predecessor said/claimed, and had that gone through in the Futurama Game with Flaze after he subbed in, it would've been a mislynch despite that Setra seemed suspicious before him. But at least for the moment (though willing to change):

    VOTE: Yato
    Quote Originally Posted by harryheart View Post
    From what has been said and what I read, Zima did seem suspicious but as FinalArcadia; rightly said, in the Futurama mafia if that had happened with Setra/Flaze it would've been a bad choice. So I'm hesitant to go fro Yato as well solely based on what Zima did, but I do feel suspicions towards that and so will:

    Vote: Yato
    So basically, to sum up this kind of logic, you both think it's a bad idea, but you're willing to go with it anyways? Am I understanding this correctly?? Because if I am, that makes absolutely no sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Mijz has been viewing the thread extensively, but not posting. Lurking is a classic mafia tell.
    Lurking can mean many things. Either they're trying to gather their thoughts, they don't have time to post, they're an important power role, or they're mafia. It doesn't always mean mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I guess I'll vote Yato because zima was acting pretty weird and a miller wouldn't be much of value lost.
    Miller = Town
    Town Lynch = Mislynch
    Mislynch = Something of value lost.

    So, therefore, Miller = Something of value, i.e., a townie.

    Town is town, regardless of role or lack thereof. Vanilla, Doctor, Cop, Miller, whatever, it doesn't matter. Lynching town is always a bad thing, period. The more town we lynch, the closer the mafia gets to victory. This kind of voting logic makes no sense, voting for somebody because their role isn't as important as others. So? If they are town, that should be reason enough to not vote them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Yato and Zima have the same role. If zima was acting suspicious because she was mafia then it's not wise to disregard that just because she subbed out and yato took over her role.
    While this is true, and I'm not fully ruling out the possibility of Yato being mafia, we've already established that Zima had subbed out due to personal reasons. Add that to the fact that before she subbed, she pretty much wanted to be lynched, and I think it's safe to say that Zima most likely just wanted out of the game, mafia or not.

    Zima (who is now yato) was suspicious, has a suspicious claim and I'd say has a high chance to be mafia based on that. On top of that, IF he turns out not to be mafia there is nothing of value lost.
    I direct you to my earlier equation and the accompanying statement.

    We're not lynching someone we know is innocent because their role is useless, we're lynching someone suspicious. And then if they turn out to be innocent then it doesn't matter much because the role they claimed is useless. You're trying to excuse anything fishy zima did just because she quit? That's not very smart, if everyone was like you mafia would just have to sub out the moment they're under fire and live on forever.
    No, it's not just because she quit, but you seem to be missing the previous conversations regarding her activity. You're only taking into account the fact that she quit, and nothing else. And again, just because miller doesn't have any sort of active ability doesn't mean they are useless. If they are town, then lynching them would be a mistake no matter what. Your reasoning is weak and doesn't take into account all the previous discussion we've had regarding the subject.

    At first I was actually going to agree with GliscorMan on the no lynch, since, at the time, there really wasn't anybody of note. But now, I have a reasonable suspicion.

    Vote: Mijzelffan
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - Towards Green Pastures|


    "Independence limited. Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech is words that they will bend. Freedom, with their exception."

  3. #183
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,355
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Only a foolish fool from a land of fools could think something so foolishly foolish, I grow tired of the foolish foolery of the foolish fools of this foolish country. -Franziska von Karma

    1. @GastlyGibus;
    2. @ZunoRai.;
    3. @harryheart;
    4. @Marius;
    6. @CrackFox;
    7. @Yato;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Lysandre;
    10. @GliscorMan;
    11. @Joltik;
    12. @Momoka;
    13. @Mijzelffan;
    15. @Flaze;
    16. @Squall Leonhart;


    I'm the cop. Is outing myself like this risky? Yes but I'm already at risk so I can't make it much worse. Is outing myself smart? Still smarter than dying so the miller can live. I'd appreciate any unvotes and I'd appreciate any votes to yato even more.

  4. #184
    Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    6,203
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Unvote: Mijzelffan

    He tried to send me a PM earlier but I was away and missed it.
    Last edited by CrackFox; 9th May 2014 at 12:45 PM.

    THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

  5. #185

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    @Mijzelffan; Since you outed your role in thread, who did you check night 1 and what was the result?

    Quote Originally Posted by GastlyGibus
    I admit, I don't know the series as well as most people, but why is there "most likely" a mafia bomb? Just because a certain character leans towards one role doesn't necessarily mean there has to be that role.
    Yeah, that's true, I'm just thinking that it's more likely than not. Since the role of a mafia bomb would fit perfectly for this character, it's just highly likely especially since there aren't that many villains in the game.

    i'm a good witch, for real

  6. #186
    Blooming for 3000 years Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,382
    Blog Entries
    345

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I'd appreciate any unvotes and I'd appreciate any votes to yato even more.
    I ask you again: WHY?
    What do you find about me that's so suspicious that you want me to get lynched so badly?

    Unvote: Mijzelffan

  7. #187
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,355
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Mijzelffan; Since you outed your role in thread, who did you check night 1 and what was the result?
    I'm not going to out who I checked in-thread, that'd just create another person with heightened chance of getting nightkilled. They were town though.

  8. #188
    ♥Allelujah Haptism♥ FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Celestial Being
    Posts
    2,837
    Blog Entries
    56
    Follow FinalArcadia On Twitter
    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by GastlyGibus
    So basically, to sum up this kind of logic, you both think it's a bad idea, but you're willing to go with it anyways? Am I understanding this correctly?? Because if I am, that makes absolutely no sense.
    I didn't say I thought it was a bad idea, just that I was nervous when thinking about the last game. But I did clearly state that I thought Yato was/is the best choice for now, so I voted her because even with the last game in mind, she still strikes me as the most likely person to come up mafia right now.

  9. #189
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,355
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    I'd like to remind everyone who wants to save Yato that they can still vote no lynch.

  10. #190
    Mafia + URPG :D -Polaris-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A land of wonder... My bed.
    Posts
    270

    Follow -Polaris- on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Hi all. Im here. Its just my internet is running really slow apparently until midnight tonigh. (GMT)

    Sorry guys.

  11. #191
    ... And Justice for All GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Regime
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    40

    Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I'd appreciate any unvotes and I'd appreciate any votes to yato even more.
    I ask you again: WHY?
    What do you find about me that's so suspicious that you want me to get lynched so badly?
    I, too, would like an answer to this question, @Mijzelffan

    Unvote: Mijzelffan

    Vote: No Lynch
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - Towards Green Pastures|


    "Independence limited. Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech is words that they will bend. Freedom, with their exception."

  12. #192
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,355
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    I think zima was acting very weird and suspicious and yato took her place, I'm not going to forget about everything zima did when the two share a role. If someone is being really suspicious you gotta assume it's because they're carrying a mafia role, otherwise it doesn't make sense to punish them for it. So now that mafia role I think zima has has passed onto yato, which doesn't change the fact I think that role is a mafia one. Then secondly as a cop I don't like miller claims because I can never copcheck them for suspicious behaviour because there's no point. Miller is also an incredibly popular role to fake, I've seen people lie about being the miller when they're mafia and I've seen people lie about being the miller when they're town and it only serves to hinder the town in one way or another. The amount of people desperately wanting to keep a mere alleged miller alive also raises some flags for me.

  13. #193
    ... And Justice for All GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Regime
    Posts
    951
    Blog Entries
    40

    Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I think zima was acting very weird and suspicious and yato took her place, I'm not going to forget about everything zima did when the two share a role.
    But we've already brought up numerous times the variety of reasons this may have been the case. The fact that Zima didn't even announce herself that she was leaving, instead having a friend come in thread to mention it, tells me she is most likely dealing with personal issues at the moment.

    Now again, I'm not completely denying that Zima/Yato could be mafia, but the way I look at it now, Zima was acting suspicious because, most likely, she just didn't feel up to playing anymore. Her subtle claim of miller and suggestions to lynch her make it seem to me that she just wasn't up for it. You're completely disregarding this point though, and just taking her actions at face-value and pursuing Yato with a single-minded goal to lynch them.

    The amount of people desperately wanting to keep a mere alleged miller alive also raises some flags for me.
    The fact that you are so adamantly pursuing someone who could be town with only "miller is a weak role anyways" as your reasoning is also raising flags for me. I said it once and I'll say it again, if Yato is indeed Miller, that still means that they're town. Doesn't matter if it's a hindering role, Miller is still town, and you would be a fool to lynch them simply because it hinders you as the (supposed) cop.

    You are my strongest suspicion right now, but I'm willing to back down with your claim for the time being. My no lynch vote still stands. I can't see any better target right now.
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - Towards Green Pastures|


    "Independence limited. Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech is words that they will bend. Freedom, with their exception."

  14. #194
    Super Soldier HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,195
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 2 - When I Am Dead, Then You Will Real

    VOTING LOCKED. UPDATE PENDING.

  15. #195

    Default Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 2 - When I Am Dead, Then You Will Real



    Night 2 - When I Am Dead, Then You Will Realize


    For what it was worth, she wasn't sure why she even bothered to fight back, really. It wasn't as if she really expected anyone to listen to her; she'd been sound in her reasoning all along, after all. Humans, their petty emotions and flawed reasoning, their inability to realize when they were wrong—it was like they'd never even bothered to evolve, preferring to remain on the same level as monkeys. Or maybe monkeys were more intelligent than this. It wouldn't really surprise her, not by this point.

    Oh, how pathetically predictable it was, the fall of the legal system. It was certainly on the pathway to such, at least. That was undeniable, and it had always been so. Why, now, two innocent—or, at least, close enough to innocent—people were falsely arrested and sent god-knows-where to live out the rest of their “lives” in some disgusting jailhouse, all because of how poor this charade of a “legal system” was. It was pathetic, truly, and Aura almost—just almost—felt pity for those big-shot lawyers, the ones who may have spelled their very own doom by condemning her like this.

    The bigger they are, the harder they fall, after all.






    It is now Night 2. The phase will end in twenty-four hours at 10pm (GMT +1) on May 10th, 2014.

    Final Vote Tally:

    Last edited by Clusiana; 10th May 2014 at 06:25 AM. Reason: grammar error

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •