Harry Potter Mafia I
The reason why its "standard" and not beginners is because there will be some different stuff going on and that may be a bit tougher for new users to follow. But anyone can join. Due to the timeframe, etc. Only a small amount of players will be admitted into the game.
Welcome to the Harry Potter themed mafia game. Now here is the backstory,
There is a simple story to it, 2 factions to it.
The 2 factions in this game are:
Hogwarts Students [Village] and Death Eaters [Mafia]
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game. There may or may not be a role that allows someone to talk to the dead, so if someone claims to be able to dead talk, please get in touch with badal and ask if they can.
2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it to Badal.
3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.
4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but deaths CAN happen on Night 0 just like any other night. Please note Badal is in a different timezone than you. You have until we post to edit your lynch vote.
4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.
5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to badal.
5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.
6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.
7. This game does not contain items, due to most players assumed to be coolkings.
8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If We notice that you seem to be idle, We reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. We'll most likely nudge first, though.
9. Be careful who you trust. I'm not going to give a real reason as to why, but everyone would do well to be more cautious than normal. Remember, the Mafia groups don't plan on reveling that they are in the mafia (I don't think).
10. Don't believe anything I say, outside of the role PM, until you are dead (for the rule about dead talking). Inspections are not infallible, and logs can be faked.
11. Your PM inbox must have space, because I will be sending you quite a bit of PMs and so will other members. You may want to clear out all old PMs before the game, I'm sure I will.
12. While it is not mandatory, the irc will come in handy during the game, as you can talk to players real time. Badal will set up a channel for the game so people can talk. For IRC help go here. This post will be updated with the details of the IRC channel.
EXTRA: ALL ROLE PMs HAVE PICTURES, UNLESS THERE'S AN ERROR, THEY SHOULD LOAD
1. [s]The Puppetmaster
Black and Yellow-Draco Malfoy [Mafia]
Mijzelffan-Hannah Abbot [Village]
5. [s]Dark Dragonic Knight
6. [s]Shiny Celebi
Pokemad- Filch [Village]
Sir Psycho Sexy- Nearly Headless Nick [Village]
sourcandy- Colin Creevey [Village]
Dragoness-cedric diggory [Village]
ProfessorYew- Lord Voldemort [Mafia]
Umeko- Bellatrix [Mafia]