Your Personality - Page 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Your Personality

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Your Personality

I'm just a simple person. I'm shy, but can keep a conversation going; I'm a "go-getter", yet I like to slow down, and appreciate what I see, around me. As a college student, I go to my fair share of parties. I hate to be lumped into that stereotype, but I love that scene, but not for the reasons you might be thinking of. Just getting to chill out, and have fun, after a hard day of classes, really sets my mind at ease.

Adviser to the king Twisted Roselia's Avatar

Follow Twisted Roselia on Tumblr Visit Twisted Roselia's Youtube Channel

I'm an ISFJ. I can be pretty shy at times, but with people who I'm close to I'm more open and chatty. I'm also a very relaxed, easygoing person- I never really get angry or stressed, and it takes a lot to shock me- I've been told that I never lose my temper XD. I'm also pretty positive and look on the bright side of most situations, but it makes me feel sad if someone else is upset or angry. I guess that my biggest flaws are that I don't always care about things enough, and can be too childish at times.

Blog Entries

Uh...

Well, I think I'm a nice person with good intentions. I like helping my friends, though I feel like I usually do a bad job at helping them. I feel a need to help certain people a lot, and since I don't know how to help them a lot of the time, I can be somewhat lazy with giving them a hand. This laziness manifests itself in a lot of areas, causing me to be more naive then I should be. I'm actually pretty intelligent, though this isn't very apparent as my naivety and lack of real skills holds me back a lot. I'm going to try and improve in the summer when it comes to that.

In real life I am very nervous around people. It depends on the number of people, who they are, what I'm doing, etc, but there's always some degree of anxiety there. Under many circumstances I can appear to be very emotionless and non talkative. My friends can shatter this exterior, however, causing me to be much more talkative and silly. The problem is that this fun loving attitude clashes with my general lack of humor; I'm not very funny. I have my moments, but a lot of the time when I try to make people laugh it doesn't work, resulting in me having another reason to hate myself. A lot of my comments aren't very cool, making me feel kind of boring. As a result, both online and in real life, I don't attempt to be funny as much as I used to, resulting in a more formal manner of communication.

Sometimes things irritate me much more than they should, particularly people disagreeing with certain opinions I have. This used to be a huge problem in the past, but recently I've been taking a more calm approach to responding to these opinions; if I even respond at all, sometimes I find ignoring something to be a fitting solution. This calm facade will sometimes shatter, resulting in me acting way too defensive.

I can be rather non serious and reckless in a lot of situations, if I don't find such behavior consequential in said situation. The fact that I'm often impatient as hell increases this recklessness. If a situation calls for me to be serious, however, I'm more then capable of acting that way. I usually analyze any course of action I'm considering taking before I carry through with it, assuming I have the time to think about it, which I usually do.

I can be kind of an emo, mostly due to previously mentioned self hatred, caused by my naivety, laziness, lack of skills, and lack of humor. Although I cannot stand being sappy in a non romantic way, I do like romance a lot. I can, on occasion, be very clingy if there's a specific girl I like a lot. Although I'm often paranoid that a lot of people don't like me, this paranoia reaches astronomical levels when it comes to girls I like.

I really strive to be unique, too.

...I guess that's long enough? It's probably too long, actually. ^^;
    Last edited by crystallineEntropy; 30th May 2013 at 12:06 PM.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

I took a test a while back and got INTJ. I need to retake it though as I'm pretty different now, and actually can function somewhat socially.

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Well, I'm really shy around a lot of people I don't know, I have pretty low self-esteem and a really short temper. Wake me up early in the morning, and you're dead to me. Sometimes I can talk really much and really fast, especially when I'm in a good mood. I spend most of my time alone in my room, tbh I don't really like being around people at all. I've never really been a big fan of school, I never do homework but I somehow manage to get decent grades in school. I've always been a big video game fan, i grew up with my two brothers and we used to play a lot of Zelda, Mario and Pokemon back in the days. I have way more friends on the internet than I will ever get in real life, and I want to keep it that way. Can't really think of more to say, I'm really bad at talking about myself, but I guess that's pretty much it, it's not like anyone's going to read this anyway. :p

Blog Entries

I am the type who talks too much I also can be destructive if angered by in all i am friendly quiet secretive and a pranskster.

Power of the Player Metal Heroine's Avatar

I am a rather quiet, calm person when you first meet me. But I can be energetic (Slightly), very talkative, and rather more in the "good attitude." If I am angered, I will basically go apecrap on you until you "shut up" and leave.

I'm "live and let live" - pretty non-confrontational, provided I'm not joking with somebody close.

If there's a battle challenging my knowledge or wits, I may play, but I try to be careful to not get too caught up in it or take things too seriously.

I absolutely avoid senseless drama. I won't partake in arguing with no immediately apparent benefit to the cause (and try to avoid it altogether). I detest the silly social "games" some people play, and will probably not take you seriously if you try to interact with me like that.

Conversationally I keep most of my thoughts inward, and tend not to say things aloud unless it is really necessary. This doesn't apply to singing in the shower though. ;)

I do have a bit of a temper that proved to be slightly destructive as a teenager. Present day however I rely on constructive outlets such as exercise, and try to quickly return to a "hakuna matata" state of mind. It really is a wonderful phrase.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

So, I was right in that I'm not an INTJ anymore.

I am now an INFJ:

Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator is: INFJ, the “Confidant”

Introversion: 70%
    iNtutitive: 65%
    Feeling: 90%
    Judging: 55%
    Last edited by Kane Dunestorm; 16th July 2013 at 01:50 AM.

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

At heart, I am an introvert, but you wouldn't be able to tell at first glance, because when I'm socially comfortable, I'm loud, making jokes, and seemingly outgoing. But when I'm not around at least one person I trust, I feel a bit uncomfortable, and my inner introvert shows. I also need a good bit of quiet time by myself, I cannot stand to be around other people 24/7. For a guy, I'm pretty emotional, especially because I struggle with depression. I'm overall nice to everyone I meet unless they give me reason not to be, to which I act a bit rash and very defensive (and to me, the best defense is a good offense). Whether I intend to or not, I usually end up being the leader. Unfortunately, the last two sentences land me in senseless drama a lot. My music tastes are a bit peculiar, mainly Your Favorite Martian and Gorillaz, and these days more and more Linkin Park and Imagine Dragons, with a bit of Daft Punk and The Script too. I don't watch TV or shows online at all, and admittedly the only video game I play much in my own time is Pokémon. I'm pretty smart, though most of the time I don't show it. I spend a lot of time in my head too, which can either be a good place to be or really dark. It's usually when I'm alone, but occasionally in social settings other people have to snap me out of it. Overall, I just do my best to be a good person, and most of the time it's not that hard.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Gotta say, this is quite the reply...hmm...

I'd like to say that I'm a bright and bubbly person. At the same time, how I view the world is with realism, with a touch of pessimism. I do not believe in getting my hopes too high in the case that something does not go as expected and the severe letdown that happens afterwards just isn't worth it. I feel that it's better to be pleasantly surprised by something, then to be horribly let down when you're really expecting things to go your way. At the very same time, I believe the future holds bright things for me, and that no matter what happens on my bumpy road that I travel, that I'll make it in the end. That I'll summon whatever strength I need to overcome the various obstacles that stand in may way.

I'll do what I can in order to help the people that need help. I'm also a bit of an introvert, because I don't like saying a whole lot about myself. I feel that only people that I can really trust and get along with should know about me, as I feel there are certain things about me that I'm afraid people would judge me on. In any case, I do my best to get along with everyone. That said, you can also say that I'm a people person. On other days though, I'd rather avoid people.

It's hard to explain who I am, yet at the same time, I'm a fairly straightforward person. I am a contradiction, so to speak (or at least, I feel that I am) and it is because of this that I find it a lot harder to describe who I am. I love to put on a smile, but behind that smile is sadness a lot. But I will push on, and make that sadness into a strength, so I can succeed in life. So I can the stronger person that I wish to become.

i'm a person who likes crack a few corny jokes, live life relatively easy, great friend (meaning i will nearly do anything for my friends). Occasionally shy but , that just a phase i go though all people i only judge peoples attitude towards me weather its negative or positive. And if you need talking to i'm the man :D
    WHITE 2: 2624-0822-5515
    I' lov'in this sig ^.^

Blog Entries

Follow kyogre545 on Tumblr Visit kyogre545's Youtube Channel

According to my friends, I'm "kind,awesome,and caring". I try to live life with the least amount of stress as best as I can. A lot of people think I'm quiet, but that's because they really don't know me. I feel really comfortable and free when I'm with my friends. I get annoyed easily If the person I'm talking to doesn't have/never has anything to say. I can be serious when I need to, but the rest of the time, I'm calm and happy. If I'm in a situation, I try my best to not get physical. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1864-8930-3851
    Pearl FC: 4081 2837 4838
    Heart Gold FC: 3868 0274 5933
    Black FC: 4212 3297 8953
    Brawl FC: 2148 8194 5141

Join my clubs! They are:ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!
    Y team: Delphox Talonflame Florges Aurorus Furfrou Dragalge
    Friend Safari: Metang Klefki Ferroseed

-Somewhat anti-social
    -Sensitive
    -Cynical
    -Witty
    -Weird at times
    -Humorous
    -Generally friendly (but my humor has got me on people's bad sides on a lot of occasions)

I know it's a pretty bad mix but that's me I guess.

Flying || Water Wellspring Station's Avatar
    Follow Wellspring Station On Twitter
    Follow Wellspring Station on Tumblr

Myers-Briggs Analysis: ENFP - The Inspirer

Extravert(67%)
    Intuitive(25%)
    Feeling(12%)
    Perceiving(56)%

I thrive on talking and socializing with people and exploring/discovering new things, I consider laughter to be an excellent medicine for all situations, I can be sarcastic, and I'm an optimist. No sense wasting life thinking bad thoughts. :)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast