Your Personality - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Personality

Default Re: Your Personality

Well, I'm a really shy person. But also friendly, caring, smart, have a short temper, & kinda lazy (:P).

My favorite shinies. :3

Blog Entries

I rarely speak in public, because I'm very shy. I'm also a daydreamer and I have a lot of imagination and fantasy.

Blog Entries

In business I am completly ruthless and take no prisoners but that has not come naturally, it has been learned over the years because unfortunatly, I've had to or people HAVE and would continue to, take the mik.

In my personal life I am very laid back and it takes ALOT to offend or upset me but wo betide the person who does. I am an intensely loyal friend and will drop everything for them or my family if they need me. I only have a small group of close friends the rest are more people I am friendly with.

I am an extremly good listener and anything (within reason) confided to me stays with me.
    I am extremely hard working but outside of business a strong lazy streak shows itself.
    I have a good sense if humour but hate sick humour especially if it can hurt someone else.
    I tend to be pretty outspoken especially on subjects I feel strongly about but I am resonable.
    I can't stand 'the establisment' and the control that it puts on everyday peoples lives.

Blog Entries

I'm a timid person.
    I'm so depressing it's almost funny... But I'm not fully depressing at times.

Follow Niall On Twitter
    Follow Niall on Tumblr

I get told I'm witty quite a lot, which makes me happy. I can be a little over-confident sometimes, but not in an "I'm better than you" way, more an "I'm awesome, you can be awesome too, but I'll always be awesome" way, and I despise rudeness. I'm a little too laid back for my own good, to the point of being lazy. (Although I prefer the word "laxidasical")
    I daydream a lot, and I like to consider "What If" scenarios. For example, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, I know my plan.

I like knowing things, and I always have something that interests me, often scientific or related to language. Eg; right now I'm pretty interested in parallel universes. (Not in the Sci-Fi sense of the word.) Assuming the number of parallel universes is infinite, there's one where I am supreme overlord of the galaxy. This pleases me.

The people at school call me a nerd, and it used to really annoy me, but then I stopped caring. I have friends, and they like me, so who cares what these losers think? I'm also fiercely protective of my friends and family. One of my friends is really squeamish, and especially hates human ailments. Her school were watching a video on strokes in biology. One of her relatives died of a stroke, and she started to cry during the video. The teacher made her watch it anyway, despite the fact she was obviously distressed. When she told me about it, I was ready to kill.

Nobody f**ks with my friends.

My worst fault, without a doubt, is correcting people. I have some obsessive-compulsive tendencies, although I don't actually have OCPD. I tend to take red pens to my friends' work before the teacher does, and I always point out any mistakes.

I like to live my life by these rules:
    1. Don't worry. Be happy.
    2. Be a gentleman.
    3. Don't let other people get you down.
    4. You're awesome. Never forget it or let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Last edited by Niall; 21st January 2011 at 02:30 PM.
    Look at my tiny avatar and right-aligned signature.
    Gaze upon them and tremble, for they are good.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Im a really quiet person in real life.
    I dont like to do things I think would bother people.
    I have zero tolerance for people who are mean to others in anyway, or discrimination
    Im shy, and its hard for me to open up to people or make friends with people
    I normally keep to myself, which may cause others to think im weird.
    I dont have alot of self confidence.
    I can be argumentative when i feel the need to if they are arguing against something I happen to be passionate about.
    I rarely tell people what I really think about things.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

I don't know. I'm random, moody and temperamental. I believe I have multiple personality disorder, if there's such thing. Generally, I'm kind of a loner. I do have many friends but I enjoy more doing things alone. Or I prefer doing things alone. You could say, I am better off alone. But with friends, I'm loud, funny, childish and very outgoing. I behave very differently if I'm with my friends than with my family.
    So yea, I'm complicated, socially retarded sometimes, and again very random.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm extremely unlike how I portray myself here.

I'm pretty aloof. I sometimes don't give a damn. I'm not out-going or crazy, but I do spark somethings at times. I speak my mind a lot, so I may do things in a blunt fashion that others may find odd. My blunt personality also makes me an asshole. But not that kind of asshole with no friends, no. Like... a "Daniel Tosh asshole" wherein I'm so bad, I'm a comedian. But, usually, I try to respect everyone, so if I'm nice to you, you won't be laughing anytime soon. Sorry. And if I'm confortable in my current enviroment, then I'll practically fall in love with everyone and everything around me.

Blog Entries

I'm typically a very quiet, shy, nerdy, intelligent person, and mostly keep to myself. I spend a lot of time alone in my room, and I rarely interact with anyone outside of school. Around most adults (especially teachers), I'm honest, hard-working, and kind, but around my friends, I'm completely different. I'm more evil and sarcastic, and I become a total pervert. I am pretty hostile towards people I don't know (which is pretty much everyone), often growling or hissing at them if they get too close. I also have trouble paying attention, so my mind is often wandering, and I'm very fidgety.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Shy if you don't know me, talkative with people that are my friends. I'm also random as heck and laugh a lot.

追放されたバカ

I'm going to go by what people tell me, no self labeling.

I am:
    - Outgoing
    - Talkative
    - Extrovert
    - A bitch
    - Funny
    - Awesome to be around
    - Pessimistic
    - An "oreo" (Black person who "acts white")
    - Edgy
    - Cool
    - Intelligent
    - Classy
    - Green (If you knew me in real life, you'd know I'm obsessed with the color green, half of what I own is green and you'd know my second last name is Green).

A lot of people also compare me to Hillary from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and say I act/talk just like her.

Stuff I can say about myself
    People also like how I always speak my mind no matter what (although sometimes it gets me into trouble).

I'm very vulnerable though so I'm kind of easy to take advantage of. (Probably why every person I've ever been with dumps me) and my "friends" abandon me all the time or use me.

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

I've been told I'm quiet in real life, but I don't really think so. I just like watching stuff from the sidelines. I'm pretty laid back and not a debater AT ALL, and will usually back out if a conversation gets too heated. I'm not all that assertive which is something I need to work on. This sounds tacky as hell but I try to stay positive whenever I can, though like everyone else there are times when I suddenly feel horrible for no reason at all.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

I'm docile,sweet,naive,caring,kind,sensitive,and above all,shy........

An angel...........not my opinion..........

I'm pretty quiet but a chatbox when bored....

I try to make people laugh sometimes....

I'm not the typical girl that they may see.....

Sharada(a song by Skye Sweetnam) describes me somehow

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

Quiet, shy, the kind of person that always gets left out of things. I usually don't talk unless someone asks me something. that's me 70% of the time.

30% of the time, I love to talk, and enjoy the company of my friends. I'll usually make people laugh. That part of me usually comes out when I'm around people I know really well.
    A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

Quiet, shy, self-loathing, and a cynical bastard with no care for this life.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast