Your Most Prized Possession
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Most Prized Possession

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Your Most Prized Possession

Putting aside things like computers and videogame consoles, what is your favorite possession?

Mine would be a feather duster (bear with me). It's a genuine prop used on a tv show I love and it was used by my favorite character in two episodes! It's a bit worse for wear but I love it all the same.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Anime Angel InuNaruPokeAlchemist's Avatar

Default Re: Your Most Prized Possession

I have to say, mt most prized possession is an Edward Elric plush I got at my very first anime convention :)
    He has become my con staple since I always have him with me while I'm on the con floor.

Signature made by the1stpkmnfan of TheSpeedGamers

Blog Entries
    Add Pokemoll on Facebook

I have two. One is a relatively mucky baby seal plushie that I bought in a stall in my town's festival when I was about five. It was the first thing I'd ever bought by myself, and I've never stopped adoring it. It still sleeps with me at night. -w-

The second is a plectrum on a string that's I use as a necklace. The plectrum was used by Billie Joe Armstrong on one of his concerts, so it's only natural I'd love it. :P

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Hmm... My Club Nintendo posters are probably my most prized. :)

Blog Entries

I have quite a few prized possessions. One of which is a Sonic Generations promotional poster featuring Classic Sonic running through Green Hill Zone. What makes it special is the fact that I got as a gift for being the only person at the GameStop I bought it from to reserve it for the 3DS. My dad framed it for me as well, so the price could be increased.

Another one of my prized possessions is my SNES copy of EarthBound. It's a very expensive game, and I plan on keeping it for as long as I possibly can.

The third, and most recently bought, is my Russia plush. As it is probably very obvious, he is one of my most favorite characters of all time, so I can't help but love him.

The fourth, in contrast to the expensive EarthBound, is the Sega Dreamcast I found for only $10. It came with two controllers, a VMU, and six games. What makes it even more special is the fact that I had a Dreamcast as a very young child, so I was thrilled to find one for that cheap. It works flawlessly, too.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Everything I put in my bag of doom is prized. I don't let a single soul touch that bag.
    My bag of doom(yes that's what I named it) contains...
    My 3DS,my DSlite, my favorite DSgames,my iPod (gen4), my phone, and my wallet. If that bag was stolen, I WILL MURDER THE THEIF.
    Some other prixed possesions of mine include...
    My Pokemon Cards
    My bunny plush (I got it when I was 3)
    and my giant ball of crocheted yarn.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

my favorite possesion would be my bed i would not have a comfy place to sleep without it.

☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

My mom's 1970 Martin Dreadnaut. If my house was burning that's what I would grab.
    Fyrirgefðu

Blog Entries

Follow Jistonmyface on Tumblr

My most prized possession is also my most embarrassing one. Is a bunch of really old MLP dolls. My uncle bought them off a pawn shop as a birthday present as a joke. I strangely grew quite found of them. If they were to get stolen, i'd be cryin all day.

Blog Entries

Me. Without me, I would be nothing.
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Lincoln Arc welder and my collection of pokemon cards

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

I'd have to say my copy of EarthBound, the rest of my SNES games, my complete in box Fire Emblem games, my gaming systems and handhelds, limited ed. FE Awakening 3DS, my collection of Pokedolls, my phone, laptop and gifts from friends :)
    Last edited by Chibster; 15th July 2014 at 07:35 PM.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

My old, worn teddy bear named Roots (it had the Roots logo on its stomach-before it wore off). I got him when I was born. A far second would be my laptop.

Let's face it:
    Without my parents, I'd be born into a different family.
    Without me, a lot of people would have it easier, and 1 other person who didn't make it into the gifted program because it was too full could have a chance to get in.

♦ ceaseless rain ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Neosquid on Facebook
    Follow Neosquid on Tumblr

My Pokemon plushies, without a doubt. I have some other stuff that I value, obviously, but I don't know what I'd do without this hoard of fluffy cuteness.

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

I have several prized possessions.

From my license plate collection, I cherish my Rhode Island and Washington DC plates. Also my black California license plate from the 60s. If I had the California sunset plate from the 80s and any of those polar bear plates from the Northern Territories and Nunavut of Canada, those would be my very prized possessions. Those things are pretty damn rare.

From my San Francisco Giants collection that I recently started, I think my picture with the 2010 and 2012 World Series trophies and my 2012 World Series Champions hat signed by Giants owner Larry Baer are ones that I cherish. If I had baseballs or anything signed by Matt Cain and/or Justin Verlander, I would cherish those to heart. Next Pro-Am, next Pro-Am...

My prized possession from my childhood wold be my toy car collection dating back all the way to my toddler years in the Philippines, as well as my security blanket stuffed cow my mom gave me on my first day in America, back in '03.

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast