Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Are you Hot or Cold-Blooded??

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot; I have a fever of 103!

43 39.45%
  • Cold; The slightest chill gives me Frostbite

29 26.61%
  • I'm neither of those things

37 33.94%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

Default Re: Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

Definitely cold-blooded. Some days even the slightest breeze makes me want to put on a jacket. :U
    I'll keep on moving straight ahead!

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Neither, but I prefer cold rather than heat.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Boiling Hot. I have a quick temper, and for a pretty lazy guy, I can get going pretty fast, and the cold is something I never feel, unless its really humid.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Neither, I prefer to be a comfortable temperature. Autumn is my favourite season.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

HOT-BLOODED!! I adore the cold with burning passion! I actually get cold pretty easily, but I don't mind it much. I can stand cold temperatures fairly well, since I find the feeling of cold invigorating. Heat kills me! I went to a hot and sunny place for a while and I was a depressed mess because of the heat and light. Even though it wasn't unbearably hot for most, I spent much of the time sulking and eating cold food in the hotel room with the lights off. The heat is draining, miserable, and disgusting :b .

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Cold-blooded for sure.

I'm both, but I voted Hot Blooded because of the Foreigner reference.

Moon Princess Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Cold-blooded for sure. I love feeling sunshine on my skin and I get freezing cold very, very easily.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits

~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc.~

Follow Kelton2 On Twitter Add Kelton2 on Facebook Add Kelton2 on Google+ Add Kelton2 on MySpace
    Add Kelton2 on Linkedin Follow Kelton2 on Tumblr Follow Kelton2 on Flickr Visit Kelton2's Youtube Channel

I'm both. More Cold-Blooded though.
    You cannot play Pokemon. You can experience Pokemon.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I've always preferred colder temperatures, probably because I grew up in the Detroit area - very cold, snowy winters, but relatively mild summers (though there's still clearly four seasons - most of the time. The joke is we call them "almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction").

When I lived in Baltimore, which is a little bit warmer, I was not a fan of how the winters were milder but the summers were sweltering. Now that I'm back living up in the humid-continental rather than humid-subtropical zone, though, I can say that cold snowy winters are a lot less fun if you're walking or taking public transportation everywhere, than if you're shuffled around by cars.

I still prefer cold, though, because of the basic fact that if it's too cold, you can always wear more clothes. But it's not like you can strip down in public if it's too hot out. And what if you're already naked and you're still too hot (like is often the case in my apartment in the winter, because a) I don't have the roommate and b) I can't control the temperature of the heater)? You can't take off your skin (or, I guess you maybe could, but seems pretty counterproductive if you ask me).

I'm also very pale and I sunburn very, very easily. So that's another downside of going out without a lot of clothes when it's very sunny (fun fact: you can still get sunburn in the winter, because the sun reflects off the snow - but since we're usually all bundled-up, it's generally not as much of an issue).

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

I'm hot-blooded. I feel more alert when I'm cold, but I get tired and lethargic in the heat.
    The year I was born was apparently a bad weather year for where I live, it was cold and rainy up until July and it started raining again in September. So maybe it has something to do with being used to the cold from a young age.

Blog Entries
    Add Pokemoll on Facebook

Cold-blooded. My parents are always complaining that when they touch me it's like being in the Arctic, and that my feet and hands are constantly freezing no matter what the weather. Whenever I leave the house I always find myself inexplicably cold, I always have to wear a jacket, even in the summer. >>;;

Eh, I don't like to be on either extremities. I feel most at comfort and ease when it's fresh outside and I can sit in the warm sun, without feeling too hot or too cold. I get the chilly breeze and the welcoming warmth of the sun, what can top that sensation off? It's bliss.

Damn, I can't wait for Spring.
    Be humble, for you are made of earth
    Be noble, for you are made of stars

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Also, I have to say this is the first thread where I've heard these phrases used in this way. Usually I hear them in the scientific sense, or in terms of mood (e.g. someone who is a hot-head versus either cool, calm and collected or standoffish).

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm definitely cold-blooded, lol. Extreme heat doesn't bother me nearly as much as extreme cold does. Being super cold makes me shiver and twitch like a mad man.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast