When was your first kiss? - Page 9

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: When was your first kiss?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: When was your first kiss?

Hasn't happened yet. There are a few girls here I'd like to kiss but haven't gotten the opportunity to. Good luck with everyone else that hasn't had one yet
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by WebMaster View Post
    Hasn't happened yet. There are a few girls here I'd like to kiss but haven't gotten the opportunity to. Good luck with everyone else that hasn't had one yet
    None of us should feel guilt for such a thing. At one point I was a little upset because I didn't want to disappoint my family for never getting that kind of opportunity.

But you know what? I don't give a damn anymore.

I'm guessing you feel bad about it, but you shouldn't. Not in the slightest, because you should never feel bad about yourself for something that isn't your fault or that you don't have control over.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steelrush View Post
    None of us should feel guilt for such a thing. At one point I was a little upset because I didn't want to disappoint my family for never getting that kind of opportunity.

But you know what? I don't give a damn anymore.

I'm guessing you feel bad about it, but you shouldn't. Not in the slightest, because you should never feel bad about yourself for something that isn't your fault or that you don't have control over.
    Well, it's not being able to impress my family or friends or anyone else that's the problem. I'm disappointed in myself that no girl has found me attractive yet and I'm missing out on one the best parts of life.
    URPG Member, Approver, Senior Referee, Grader, Ranger and Judge

Logs
    Referee, Grader, Judge, Ranger
    AIM: WebDragoon1337

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Well, it's not being able to impress my family or friends or anyone else that's the problem. I'm disappointed in myself that no girl has found me attractive yet and I'm missing out on one the best parts of life.
    You can't control what girls do, and if they don't find you attractive then that's their fault. If they don't like you or if they reject you, then you probably deserve better.

And look at it this way;

If you never obtain love, then it's probably not the best thing in life. I'm saying this mainly because I think that the good people in life eventually find the best things, and the universe eliminates the potential for bad things to spoil your life, therefore only giving you what's best.

Of course, I don't know for sure, seeing as how I've never been in a real relationship. But I like to think that good things are reserved for good people.

Add Blissy on Facebook
    Visit Blissy's Youtube Channel

It hasn't happened for me yet, and I doubt I ever will get my first kiss. :(

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blissy View Post
    It hasn't happened for me yet, and I doubt I ever will get my first kiss. :(
    I never had one either, but you know what?

Even if it's as good as they say it is, I don't think you should be bummed out. Like I said above (or in other threads), if you wish for something that badly, but never get it...then there is probably something even greater that awaits you.

If it hasn't happened yet throughout the course of your whole life, then what you have now is probably better then what you're wishing (as described in your post that I quoted).

Whatever our functions are, I highly doubt they involve getting upset over this. If we haven't had our first dates, kisses, or lovers...then it's not our purpose in life to be in the dating world (for now).

Blog Entries
    Add AnonyGirl on Facebook

Last year in the middle of the ocean.

Yeah, I should explain more. I decided that being trapped in a one-sided relationship for so long was no good, so I decided to bum my first kiss off of some boywhore that I'll only know in person for a week. Big mistake. But I was being neglected by the one I actually cared about, and if he ever came around, it wouldn't be for ages. So I figured, why not?

And I just wanted to feel pretty and desired for once. Everybody knows what that's like.
    Last edited by AnonyGirl; 16th May 2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Explanation on my part.

Middle school graduation party, best first kiss ever. We actually struck each other's teeth, very cute and stupid and awesome.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Kindergarden, with this girl who was moving away.

But my first legit-legit kiss would have to have been in grade 9, with my girlfriend at the time. We snuck into the back of the library and pretended to be Spider-Man and Mary Jane, and tried to re-enact the kissing scene from one of the Spider-Man movies. The librarian caught us.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Spider say Burp! Stardust Crusaders's Avatar
    Follow Stardust Crusaders On Twitter Add Stardust Crusaders on Facebook

13 with my first boyfriend. It was awkward, my Mum walked in and he ran off... even though my Mum didn't care...
    Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I haven't had one yet.

unless you count me being in first grade and my neighbor kissing me on the cheek. he asked me to kiss him back-this was during school-and I refused because I was extremely freaked out

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Haven't had mine yet.

Blog Entries

Not yet just waiting.
    Last edited by Icestar649; 14th July 2013 at 06:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Last year, I think. One of my exes kissed me once after school, it wasn't really much of a "kiss", more him trying to force himself on me, ew. .___. Shame I wasted it, I guess.

Plinkety plonk pianooo... Doctor Who's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Doctor Who On Twitter

Not yet.

I'm a human repellant.

Haters gonna hate

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast