What does your username mean to you and why do you use it? - Page 75

Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1165
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What does your username mean to you and why do you use it?

The Dimension Witch Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What does your username mean to you and why do you use it?

Well I wanted a username that was short and sweet because I was sick and tired of typing "Professor Erin". And to add to that I felt like even though it's a name of an OC I use it didn't fit me per say. So while Dolce does in fact come from a game, it means sweet and it fit what I was looking for in my username. So overtime I grew to adore it.

And nowadays I'll use it anywhere. Even for school.

IGN: Dolce, 3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039
    Entertainment, Inc.Global Trade Station
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Xanthalia female form of Xanthus

Xanthus was a horse from Greek Mythology he was one of a pair the other being Balius. They were divine horses which aided Achiles. Xanthus was even given the power of speech warning Achiles of his death.

I chose the name for many reasons but the main one was that I love myths and legends.

gone.
    Blog Entries

Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

Apex is a name I use to go by on the street, it was gonna be my username but it was already taken.
    Apex overlord is my xbox live gamertag. XD

Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

Follow 812in317 on Tumblr

It's my area code from my home town and the city I live in now. Even the "in" is a reference to my home state.

Blog Entries

Follow Drey on Tumblr Visit Drey's Youtube Channel

My username is basically my real name (Andre) but shortened. I guess you could say it's my nickname.

The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The absolis on Tumblr

My name is the absolis. Why you ask. Because I am the absolis. Although I used to be called popcorn. That was for no other reason then that I liked popcorn.

banner stolen from tumblr. Yes, I cheated and didn't make it myself.

Blog Entries

I chose MegaLucario01 because Lucario is just my favorite Pokémon in the entire Pokémon world! Heh, plus Lucario's Mega Evolution is just amazing! It's hands down beyond my favorite evolution ever!!!
    Mega Lucario uses Arua Sphere!

It's super effective!

so I herd u liek Mudkipz? noworry's Avatar

noworry... xD
    Well, I'm sort of relaxed.. And "Don't worry, be happy" - That's what my life is like xD

Default Re: Why did you choose your username?

Opened up a dictionary, placed my finger down... but I didn't like it so I scrolled down and noticed "Sobriquet-A Nickname" and was sold. AIM added the P since Sobriquet was already taken :/.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have no idea.

gone.
    Blog Entries

Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

Apex is my xbox username, masta was meant to make it look cooler.

Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

When my mom was helping me set up my first e-mail account, I had some trouble coming up with a name. My dad suggested "zcat". My name starts with a Z, and I love cats, so it was perfect. (Or should I say, purr-fect. ) Now, I always use some variation of Zkat or Zkitty on the Internet.

Pokemon Lover

The story of my username is a short one, but I don't mind telling it. I came up with it before I got my own computer and unlimited access to the internet, when I was coming up with a name to call myself in my fanfictions (which I didn't know were called fanfictions at the time). I watched Terminator 3 and the name of the "Terminatrix" got me thinking. A female whose greatest asset is her imagination could be called an "imaginatrix". That's how I came up with it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the realm described here, although I was most amused to find that page when I randomly put my username through a search engine.

I have used this name and variations thereof since I joined Fanfiction, and I love it. It's totally me, and I honestly don't mind being called Trix for short (not Trixie. Very few can get away with that).

So yeah, that's it. :D
    A world of pure imagination...
    I am the beat of a swan's wing on the breath of the wind. I am the secret at the heart of the standing stone. I am the island in the wild sea. I am the fire in the head of the seer. I am neither of that world nor of this.
    Finbar of Sevenwaters, Son of the Shadows.

Blog Entries

Well, for Christmas I got the giant plush giraffe shown in my avatar. (His name is Joliet Jake. Call him JJ. But it changes depending on what movies I saw recently.) I also, by a weird streak of luck, got a giraffe flash drive that same Christmas and all of a sudden giraffes were my favorite animal. The Peaceful part, I have to go back to a time when I was up at my neighbor's cabin. We were having a snowball fight, but my brother wasn't participating. Instead he was laying down on the ice and declaring himself a Peaceful Whalerus (which I have encouraged him to use as a username.) When I got tired, I flopped down next to him, and he asked if I was being a Peaceful Whalerus with him. I said no, I would rather be a Peaceful Giraffe. And that's the story of my username!
    URPG Floaroma Gym Leader!

I am a DJ in real life. I started working as one about 6 years ago, in my sophomore year in high school, during a school dance because the real DJ had a big emergency (he told me that his wife was in the hospital.) and had me step in for him. After it was over, I visited him in the hospital to give him the money that he earned for the gig, but he insisted I keep it and keep his equipment so I can take over for the gigs he was scheduled to do. The next day, when I told my friends about it, they said I should come up with a stage name for when I become a famous DJ (I'm not really planning on turning it into a career, I do it because I like it, but they really wanted me to.) so when we began brainstorming, my best friend, (whom I just met at the time) said, what about "Omega"? When I asked her where she got it from, she said it came from Omega Shenron from DBZ GT, and E123-Omega from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. After I wrote it down, I liked it and stuck with it ever since. Nowadays, people call me Omega. The only times I've used my real name was for school. It's kinda grown on me.
    Leggo likes this.

Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast