What does your username mean to you and why do you use it? - Page 3

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What does your username mean to you and why do you use it?

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

I've been using the name Luna Tiger for...god, 12 years? But I do the name/avatar bounce when the desire hits me. Currently named after the character Ianto Jones from Torchwood. Team's general administrator in mangement, clean-up, vital provisions, and 'keepsaking', boss's boy-toy, and model for all suit-wearers/lovers everywhere. =3
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

in your toaster since 2k6 i am square's Avatar

im square because i like squares. Also because I got tired of being pop_tart.

Kater named me pop_tart on irc.

anywhere else i'm keroberos324, cuz i like CCS :D

I totally claimed the ragecandybar salesman

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Mine is Shinx3000, the 3000 was just randomly there, but the Shinx is because I like Shinx, well I thought so, but I realised it was Luxray I liked so my name really should be Luxray3000, but shinx3000 seems better.

Well, Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon, and I'm just a big freak, so that's how the name Umbreon Freak came to be.

Blog Entries

My favorite anime character is Mondo so I wanted to use his name as my username. But I like to use the same username at all places that require one and on some Mondo was taken. Therefore I stuck TR on since it wasn't taken. It should be obvious but for those who don't know, the TR stands for Team Rocket.

They still play pokémon Ratochu's Avatar
    Add Ratochu on Facebook
    Visit Ratochu's Youtube Channel

Well, a long ago (exatly 6 years), I made an account in a Pokémon forum using "Raichu" as my username. Through that forum we used to meet each other to play game boy. So they started to call me "Rato" (because Raichu is a rat, duh), but on the internet, they mixed both and started to call me "Ratochu". And I enjoyed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kthleen View Post
    ^Didn't make his cão eat pão that ^ made with his own mãos

Yawn.
    Blog Entries

Uhm, well I'm a big fan of Fox in the SSB series and the Dashing part just comes from the motion he makes when you use his >B(Fox Illusion).

"Coon" is the beginning part of my nickname that most people I meet come to call me (and if you've ever traded with me in D/P, you'll know what that is), and "tank" is part of Skuntank, my favorite Pokemon. So logically, I put them together. The exclamation point is just for pizazz haha.

Blog Entries

Syaoran Li was always my favorite character in Card Captor Sakura, my all time favorite Anime.

And Azure, well... I like the color blue o_O;
    This is YOUR chance to be heard...

Learn | Get Registered | Take Action | Fight the Smears

Bulbapædist Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

My username is one that I've had almost my entire life. My initials are P.A.K., and my aunt added the "Man" when I was about a year old. I used to go by various different names which were mostly variations on my first name of Peter. About five years ago, I settled on PAK Man when I joined another forum, and now it's the name I use on almost every forum I go to, although there are some where I don't use this name.

Blog Entries

Robo was derived from R.O.B., which served as my initial avatar. That and I have a thing for robots. It's also an in-joke concerning my presence here, as my account is technically a "bot". I'm just fond of the meta- prefix, and it further serves to describe the account as it is beyond my actual consciousness.

Blog Entries

Well, Torgetsu came from the show Bleach, when I used to watch it. The main character, Ichigo, had a sword called Zangetsu, which sounded cool. The Tor part is because of Torchic, my favorite pokemon. Kon also comes from a Bleach character, but I've also heard it meant "soul".

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

Blog Entries

I think I've had my nickname since the late 1990s. To make a long story short, I had just rediscovered Transformers and I wanted something that sounded a bit "Autobot-ish". The name Silverwynde just kinda popped into my head and I've been using it ever since.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Well, contrary to the popular belief, my username has absolutely NOTHING to do with the pokemon character of the same name.

Aki in Japanese means autumn, which is my favorite season. I just love how the leaves change colours. Not only that, but I have a story to tell you. Story time, folks.

My great-uncle (who happens to be an amazing artist) has some woods behind his home (he owns the woods). Whenever we visit, I love to explore it. One day, when I was seven, I stumbled across a nice part of it, which is where I'd go at least once every time we vist. It's sort of my "special place". It is especially beautiful during the autumn and spring.

Another reason I like autumn is that there's no bees, wasps, hornets, or yellow jackets buzzing around. (I'm apiphobic to the extent where I'd curl up and cry if even one was near me)

Now for the "-chan" part of my name. -Chan is a Japanese name suffix meaning either a female friend or a small child. In this case, it means female friend. 'Cuz I try to be a friend to everyone!
    "Through Lies and Deceit, a new Truth is born."
    Proud Co-Game Master of A Game of Chance and A Game of Truths. When we look back, will us cardinal three see but a single skyscraper, or a gleaming skyline? For we are the Orchestrators, and this tale our glorious symphony of entwining fates and death. Only time can tell whether this is the end of our legacy, or merely the beginning.

Pokemon Master in College Miki-Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a fan of Miki Shinichiro, so I decided to make a username of it

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast